Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Today:Epilogue, end of the La Chapter? Or is it?! (Page 6)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Shweta, La knows she does not stand a chance with Arnav. So spoiling a beautiful friendship with Khushi makes no sense when she knows she will never get him back.  She is leaving at a time when she has a clear picture of what the future is likely to hold and is willing to accept it. She even encouraged it in her own way.  So turning her negative just to further to story is stupid. I hope she hooks up with Mami's nephew and does not disturb Arshi who in any case have enough problems of their own. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanasbk2

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by kitty25

LA  became good human being because of KKG...now we can see ARNAVE instead of ruthless ASR again thanks to KKG...whatever she is but one thing is sure that is she has got that power to change people to become good human beings..but will it apply to SHYAM ? Can she change him?

In my opinion Shyam is not going to reform so soon. Its possible that in the future the creatives may give a positive spin to his character...who knows?!
 In real life people like him don't usually make amends. 

Thanks for posting!

Kitty,

I agree with Shweta. This is a soap so they may show Shyam reforming and Anji accepting him back but it real life the former does not happen. Atleast permanantly. He has been manipulating people with his words and deeds I wonder how he will justify the reformed Shyam if that ever happens.  This is what Khushi is thinking too and I think it is very naive. She should tell Arnav the truth.

Rgds

Hi Kitty, Shwets,Ratna! me gatecrashing

A week ago, my mom raised this question when Shyam was busy with his nautanki of standing in front of truck...  I don't think Shyam can be reformed...
La was not completely evil...She was arrogant...
As much as sweet she  s, She can be easily brain washed
If I remember it right, when Khushi joined office, her aversion was due to dat Kh s not a diva types, someone from small town,traditional ... so she insulted her
And when La found out dat ASR hates Khushi, it was an encouragement 2 her behavior  and she continued with it so as 2 please ASR...
Someone's character cannot be changed as such, if they do not have it deep down...
At least I don't want 2 see this Devil Shyam 2 Angel for Anjhaglee Shyam!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanapremparbatsbk2

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Hey Shweta...wonderful post. I did not see the epi last night as I was too tired. So I just read the updates. I will watch in a short while.

Even If I didn't see it, I could easily understand how much La's character has grown. I have to admit other than ASR, La's character sketch is the most consistent ( probably a little bit more than ASR ). 

The amount of maturity she showed is commendable and I am thankful too the cv's that they didn't ruin her character ( not yet ).

As much as I am going miss La and Sana, I don't want her to come back as a vamp.It makes no sense. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

LA  became good human being because of KKG...now we can see ARNAVE instead of ruthless ASR again thanks to KKG...whatever she is but one thing is sure that is she has got that power to change people to become good human beings..but will it apply to SHYAM ? Can she change him?

In my opinion Shyam is not going to reform so soon. Its possible that in the future the creatives may give a positive spin to his character...who knows?!

Thanks for posting!

Kitty,

I agree with Shweta. This is a soap so they may show Shyam reforming and Anji accepting him back but it real life the former does not happen. Atleast permanantly. He has been manipulating people with his words and deeds I wonder how he will justify the reformed Shyam if that ever happens.  This is what Khushi is thinking too and I think it is very naive. She should tell Arnav the truth.

Rgds

A week ago, my mom raised this question when Shyam was busy with his nautanki of standing in front of truck...  I don't think Shyam can be reformed...
If I remember it right, when Khushi joined office, her aversion was due to dat Kh s not a diva types, someone from small town,traditional ... so she insulted her
And when La found out dat ASR hates Khushi, it was an encouragement 2 her behavior  and she continued with it so as 2 please ASR...
Someone's character cannot be changed as such, if they do not have it deep down...

Cinders,

You're welcome to gatecrash anytime...no matter what the topic is..

Yes, you're right Dear. La was not evil. She was just self-absorbed and a snob.

Shyam's character on the other hand is a different ball game altogether.
What I was saying is that this is a soap...the writers can choose to change an evil person into a good one, and vice versa. Soaps can go anyway just to raise their TRPs...

IN real life a person like Shyam will never really change for the good...of course there are exceptions to this.
I think Shyam will lay low for some time, then will put up a facade of being good and just when the Guptas let their guard down a little, he'll strike with venom. 

premparbatSillyPepper

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Thanks for posting!

Kitty,

Rgds

@bold: this is the flaw in her character..because of kushi she turned a new leaf..as kushi said she had that love and goodnes but just had to be realised..so this same characteristics can turn her negative...if tomorrow Shyam can go and ignite La against Arhi I wont be surprised she might change into  -ve...she can be easily manipulated

SillyPeppersbk2

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post Shweta.
Though La has finally left, but shes done that gracefully and by gaining lots of respects from the entire Raizada family and viewers as well (My mom especially, but then I dropped the bombsheel on her saying that she might just return as a vampLOL..but she still continue to like La). Im glad that the CVs didnt make any flip-flops with her exit. Farewell, La.

As for Arnav and Khushi...Oh when are they going to communicate in a better way? Or can they at all? lol! Whatever it may be, Im hoping they come to realize and admit there feelings soon (Im askingg forr too much here lol).

And for the precap, agree with you. dont know if its going to be OTT or not, but it'll be a break from all that has been going on in the last week or so.

Fab post once again Shweta! Smile

- Dee

Edited by nyxx - 20 December 2011 at 8:59pm

SillyPeppersbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Hey Shweta...wonderful post. I did not see the epi last night as I was too tired. So I just read the updates. I will watch in a short while.

Even If I didn't see it, I could easily understand how much La's character has grown. I have to admit other than ASR, La's character sketch is the most consistent ( probably a little bit more than ASR ). 

The amount of maturity she showed is commendable and I am thankful too the cv's that they didn't ruin her character ( not yet ).

As much as I am going miss La and Sana, I don't want her to come back as a vamp.It makes no sense. 

Thanks Fari!

I'm glad you caught my post though. You should definitely see the epi. Its fantastic.
No one wants La to come back as a vamp!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
@ Zu - *Waves *  ur prediction s my worst nightmare...since TB article, I m having this feeling...She easily falls for words...She can be manipulated by the Silvery tongue wala pied piper Ouch

@ Shwets pg 5 last one - reply for uBig smile

Guys like Shyam in real life...I think they wil b more smart LOL...
Never b  reformed...Sue them!

Edited by cindrella255 - 20 December 2011 at 9:09pm

Zuzanasbk2

Go to top