Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Today:Epilogue, end of the La Chapter? Or is it?! (Page 4)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

very good post yet again you deserve ladoo Big smile also because celbration time as blah is finally leaving.  i agree with you that  blah growth has been wonderful. But i am too skeptical of CVs they can do anything they want. so i will not say any praise to  blah as of now Ermm
yeah she knows ASR has feeling for kushi and also knows that ASR has not done and may not do anything about it .  loved the way she said tum samzdhar ho LOL  kushi might have understood a bit but me sure she does not want to think about it.  kushi/ASR characters are such that just because they have feeling they wont run behind and they wont even be happier thinking that they are freeOuch  kya jodi hai.

About anjali, hmm ASR has been giving all wrong signal to her
he changed a lot came to select ring and dress ,  yeah  the problem is she does not know all the actions of ASR was reaction to his feeling for kushi Embarrassed hmm now that blah is out of way and new entry is coming i hope Anjali will see the behavioral change in ASR . and will be hopefully add one to one and make something out of it

yeah arhi marriage is going to happen thanks to  blah for telling it
but ofcourse when CVs want it LOL

precap yeah it might be OTT but as you say  i am  ok with anything that keep arhi in eyelock mode and in single screen Day Dreaming

haha the guy again was worried that why kushi did not tell him
when her engagement D'oh  and yes of course relief won over concern Wink

I know Sharu, you'll be very happy to see La finally leave LOL
Yaar, live in the present...she did something very noble and shows the goodness of her heart.
So praise her for it...thoda toh!

As for her coming back later...who knows, she might. We'll do her burai then - tab ki tab dekhenge!

Anjali ka kuch pata nahin...I don't know when she'll see things the way they are...her brother's extreme introvert nature is hampering too.

Precap dekh kar main khushi ho gayi...I hope they show lots of good Arhi scenes, Payash's wedding preparations are perfect for setting up their milna julna!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanabikerider

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
agree khushi and lavanya scenes were good but episode totally dragged...sorry..

why??...god knows..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Excellent post Shwetsy!! You have really descrubed it so well...Smile
Her love for ASR and relentless support to him no matter how he behaved with her! It takes a tremendous amount of effort to swallow one's pride and let the other person get an upper hand in the relationship almost all the time! Although I personally do NOT like this quality, it just showed how much La was willing to put up with, just because she loved ASR.

I agree with you about this...when I read the description of todays episode...I felt like ...does La have no pride left? How can she be saying this kind of stuff...? Surely there have to be hard feelings...but I haveto say...the way the CVs did it...specially because Khushi was tying so hard to fight for her...it kind of fell in place...It was beautifully done...

Thanks Sush!

Yes, La surprised me with her gracious exit from ASR's life...have to say..ASR is lucky in many ways - at least with the women in his life...
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
shwets i agree with you that i should appreicate blah.  i do .
and sana has acts very nicely too Clap  i missed mentioning it in earlier post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by kitty25

LA  became good human being because of KKG...now we can see ARNAVE instead of ruthless ASR again thanks to KKG...whatever she is but one thing is sure that is she has got that power to change people to become good human beings..but will it apply to SHYAM ? Can she change him?

In my opinion Shyam is not going to reform so soon. Its possible that in the future the creatives may give a positive spin to his character...who knows?!
 In real life people like him don't usually make amends. 

Thanks for posting!

Kitty,

I agree with Shweta. This is a soap so they may show Shyam reforming and Anji accepting him back but it real life the former does not happen. Atleast permanantly. He has been manipulating people with his words and deeds I wonder how he will justify the reformed Shyam if that ever happens.  This is what Khushi is thinking too and I think it is very naive. She should tell Arnav the truth.

Rgds

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaSunoNa...sbk2

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Her love for ASR and relentless support to him no matter how he behaved with her! It takes a tremendous amount of effort to swallow one's pride and let the other person get an upper hand in the relationship almost all the time! Although I personally do NOT like this quality, it just showed how much La was willing to put up with, just because she loved ASR.

I agree with you about this...when I read the description of todays episode...I felt like ...does La have no pride left? How can she be saying this kind of stuff...? Surely there have to be hard feelings...but I haveto say...the way the CVs did it...specially because Khushi was tying so hard to fight for her...it kind of fell in place...It was beautifully done...

Thanks Sush!

Yes, La surprised me with her gracious exit from ASR's life...have to say..ASR is lucky in many ways - at least with the women in his life...

HI Shweta & Sush,

I dont think she swallowed her pride for love. To me it was more of La preserving her pride to be this bigger person. She understood that that there was nothing for her at the RM and any blame game would not get her what she wants. I dont think she understands Arnav that wel leither else she would not have been the one walking out of the door. She understood the image of ASR that he chose to show the world and there too she needed Khushi's help as a shield.

One regret I do have of her character is that she let Arnav off the hook a tad bit easy. She did feel that something was not right and even till the last moment did not question him as to why did he lead her to this merry dance ? There is nothing to be gained at this point in a breakup but this is something I strongly feel should be questioned.  She even asked him not to feel guilty ? Hell no he is guilty Lavanya and this should be with him for as long as it can.  This was Khushi's point as well in the poolside conversation...you cannot walk away breaking people's heart.

Anyway La did good and she is a better person for the Live-In relatioship she walked into.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSSillyPeppersbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Thanks Sush!

HI Shweta & Sush,

I dont think she swallowed her pride for love. To me it was more of La preserving her pride to be this bigger person. She understood that that there was nothing for her at the RM and any blame game would not get her what she wants. I dont think she understands Arnav that wel leither else she would not have been the one walking out of the door. She understood the image of ASR that he chose to show the world and there too she needed Khushi's help as a shield.

One regret I do have of her character is that she let Arnav off the hook a tad bit easy. She did feel that something was not right and even till the last moment did not question him as to why did he lead her to this merry dance ? There is nothing to be gained at this point in a breakup but this is something I strongly feel should be questioned.  She even asked him not to feel guilty ? Hell no he is guilty Lavanya and this should be with him for as long as it can.  This was Khushi's point as well in the poolside conversation...you cannot walk away breaking people's heart.

Anyway La did good and she is a better person for the Live-In relatioship she walked into.

@ bold: so true! But I guess La has always felt deep down that this relationship was pretty much one sided! 
But yes, it would have been a more natural reaction to at least question him as to why he promised her marriage when he did not love her.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Good post Shweta. I had always wanted La to act this way. There did not seem any malice or resentment for Khushi and yes, she knew Arnav had feelings (pretty strong ones at that) for Khushi.

La, however, did not tell Khushi about Arnav's feelings for two reasons:

(1) she wasn't sure whether he will act on them or remain distant.  If she were to tell Khushi Arnav loves her and Arnav keeps his feelings bottled up, Khushi's heart will be broken again. She did not want to do that to her dear friend.

(2) Khushi herself has just had a break up and is emotionally disturbed. This is not the time to tell her that she is loved by another man, especially when La is not sure what are Khushi's feelings for Arnav.

She truly loved Arnav because even in the face of rejection she thought about what is good for him and did her bit by giving those broad hints to Khushi. She asked her to watch over Arnav and understand him for he has problems understanding himself. By doing so she showed that she cared for both of them. She also stood up for him in front of his family and asked them to not blame him alone.

Ironically La understood Arnav better when she was on her way out than she did all those months they were together.  She saw him more clearly when she stopped seeing things from her point of view and instead saw them from his.  Earlier she was blinded by her love for him and was willing to accept so little from him.  It is to Khushi's credit that La understood her self worth and demanded for more. 

La is well aware of Khushi's hand in shaping her personality and thanks her whole heartedly.  La may have changed herself to be more acceptable to Arnav's family.  When finally his family accepts her, the man she did all this for rejects her.  So it may appear self defeating for La but then if one has to look at the larger picture, La is better off without Arnav than with him because she would have been locked in a loveless marriage which will lose its sheen for her once the first flush of being the newly wed bride wears off.  Now that Khushi has awakened the sensitive and caring side of La and taught her the importance of love and family values, she will in time find a man who will understand and cherish her for who she is. At the end of her journey in Shantivan La has become a better person and grown in character by leaps and bounds.  That is what counts in life.

I hope after this arduous and painstaking transformation of La, the CVs dont transform her back to that annoying snob she was before.  If she is to return later in the show, I want it to be as a friend to Khushi in her hour of need.  She can well do with a friend like La during such trying times.

Edited by Opti - 20 December 2011 at 7:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherpremparbatZuzanaaa123.80SillyPeppersbk2Imzi

Go to top