Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sbk2

Sweetsy πŸ€— Thanx for missing me...me too missed u !Wil b AWOLing for few days
Well Shwets, If the scene s funny for me I wil laugh , if silly I wil slobber... not dat I will not drool while laughing... πŸ˜†
Yes Shwets, she does not want relations 2 break... though not meant for harming her nature of barging into others personal space (Physical n emotional πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†) crosses limits...
Like it s ASR-La relationship , she cannot go beyond limits...which s quite indecent..Well, dats her character!

Arre yaar! Khushi ka character hi aisa hai...she will go OTT from time to time πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

I know I know πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Chalo, nw GTG...will log l8r this day...ciao πŸ˜ƒ
DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Shweta, πŸ€—

Phew, just read the whole thread and have to say that everything I can think of has already been covered by some of the Forum's big-hitters! πŸ˜†

It has taken me quite a while to read every post, but I have thoroughly enjoyed reading most people's opinions and responses to what, I have to say, was an excellent 'Opening Post' by you, the TM. 

Salient points and intelligent assertions abound throughout the thread and certainly give food for thought on one or two issues I was pondering, having only just watched the episode online tonight. 

Not much more I can add in truth, other than these two points below (which have already been discussed at length by you and others, to be fair):

''...I do hope that La leaves for good and either doesn't come back at all, or even if she does, remains a good friend to both Khushi and Arnav.  However, this being a soap, nothing can be ruled out as yet...

100% my stance too. Really don't want to see her return as a Vamp and the CVs would most certainly lose credibility in my eyes, were this to transpire.

''...communicate sensibly to each other. They need to first realize to themselves what they mean to each other...''

Again I agree, except that I do strongly believe that there has been considerable movement on this by Arnav, whereas Khushi seems to have regressed at worst, remained static at best. I've not been overly impressed over the past few episodes and did not find her 'interruption' (when Arnav was walking over to Lavanya after announcing the engagement was cancelled - just after he said 'dinner is served' I think) was handled well. It was rude, quite obnoxious and totally unnecessary. It could have played out like this (only my opinion, of course):

Khushi makes a movement to interrupt Arnav (on his way to Lavanya) and maybe says something. Arnav merely dismisses her with a ''Not now, Khushi'' and continues on to Lavanya, with whom he has just officially broken off his engagement!

Scenes with Khushi were coming later anyway and this way, it would not have made Khushi look quite as abrasive and immature as in that particular scene, a very delicate moment for two people who had been on the verge of becoming engaged. Hopefully, the CVs will work on Khushi's character a tad more over the ensuing episodes and then we can come somewhat nearer to that 'realisation' between ARHI that we all discuss so often. Just throwing some thoughts out there! πŸ˜Š

Edited by DTeacher - 12 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

HI Dee!

Thanks Dear!

Arhi have a lot of roadblocks to overcome - which are mostly created by them!
I too want them to have a proper meaningful conversation for once, without anyone leaving or barging in!

I'm excited after seeing the precap...

They have a wonderful chance to actually talk it out tomorrow if the bathroom door gets stuck or something. We can even hope for a tiny rabba ve momentπŸ˜‰
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: somzz007

Then check out sana as Shefali of KMH...man its a ROFL character...One of my fave scene of La describing her map...N cow as landmark...

hey somzz...thanks for the link...was searching for it yesterday...

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DTeacher

Scenes with Khushi were coming later anyway and this way, it would not have made Khushi look quite as abrasive and immature as in that particular scene, a very delicate moment for two people who had been on the verge of becoming engaged. Hopefully, the CVs will work on Khushi's character a tad more over the ensuing episodes and then we can come somewhat nearer to that 'realisation' between ARHI that we all discuss so often. Just throwing some thoughts out there! πŸ˜Š

Hi Saj πŸ˜Š

The thing is that Khushi has always been shown very impulsive and 'moonhphat'.
She means well, but often does not stop to think whether her actions are appropriate or not.
I mean if it was anyone else, they would have either asked to go aside and talk, or would have waited for a more appropriate opportunity.
She's always been talking to ASR on La's behalf, without the latter actually asking her to do so!

But...these things seem to work on Arnav most of the times.
He does end up listening to what she wants him to do.
That is what Lavanya too said to her today - that she's the only one who can talk to him and show him the mirror...

Khushi has always been this way and I suspect she'll continue to be this way - its who she is!

Thanks for posting Saj πŸ˜ƒ

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nyxx

They have a wonderful chance to actually talk it out tomorrow if the bathroom door gets stuck or something. We can even hope for a tiny rabba ve momentπŸ˜‰

Dee...

These dumbos had plenty of opportunities...I hope they get stuck tomorrow and have a few close encounters...😍
I tell you, we're starved for some nice romantic scenes.

And now ASR is single - so no guilty conscience for either party πŸ˜³
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
LuvShuv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

La is well aware of Khushi's hand in shaping her personality and thanks her whole heartedly.  La may have changed herself to be more acceptable to Arnav's family.  When finally his family accepts her, the man she did all this for rejects her.

Great post.
Your message reminded me that the more LA became Khushiesque, the more ASR withdrew from LA. He even warned LA about being too influenced by The Chamkili. Ironies abound.
Edited by LuvShuv - 12 years ago
DTeacher thumbnail

Hi Saj πŸ˜Š

The thing is that Khushi has always been shown very impulsive and 'moonhphat'.
She means well, but often does not stop to think whether her actions are appropriate or not.
I mean if it was anyone else, they would have either asked to go aside and talk, or would have waited for a more appropriate opportunity.
She's always been talking to ASR on La's behalf, without the latter actually asking her to do so!

But...these things seem to work on Arnav most of the times.  He does end up listening to what she wants him to do.  That is what Lavanya too said to her today - that she's the only one who can talk to him and show him the mirror... Khushi has always been this way and I suspect she'll continue to be this way - its who she is!
Thanks for posting Saj πŸ˜ƒ  

Yes, I hear what you say, Shweta.

I guess I am just a tad frustrated with the lack of development in her character, as opposed to Arnav. I do maintain that particular scene was poorly handled by the director and like I said, our impulsive Khushi could say what she ''just had to say'' πŸ˜†   to Arnav later, not there and then. My concerns are not based on one scene though - there have been a few hiccups in the past month - so far she has been a lovable and positive character but not lacking brains.Hopefully, we'll see an improvement by the CVs focusing on her a little more. πŸ˜Š
LuvShuv thumbnail

The thing is that Khushi has always been shown very impulsive and 'moonhphat'. She means well, but often does not stop to think whether her actions are appropriate or not...

Khushi has always been this way and I suspect she'll continue to be this way - its who she is!

Yes, this is an essential aspect of KKG's character. It is also the dynamic between the two leads--one is often self-absorbed and one is entirely other-absorbed. She expresses her own pain of betrayal only once she begins to speak of her friend's pain. 
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful post Shwets! πŸ‘ Agree 100% with every word.

The dignity and maturity La showed is absolutely amazing. She knows ASR never loved her, and she also knows that he has feelings for Khushi. To be able to tell Khushi to take care of the man she loves must have been the most difficult thing to do, and required a great deal of courage. And you're bang on with the bit that she doesn't spell it out for Khushi, but leaves the hints that hopefully she will think about. She wishes the best for both Arnav and Khushi, even while leaving. She could've just kept quiet and left, but this was an extremely gracious thing to do.
She changed herself for Arnav, tolerated Nani's taunts and insults, and yes, it was all cause she loved Arnav. And it all went waste in the end, but the maturity this phase brought in her made her a better person. I agree that she should find somebody who loves her back and is equally devoted to her. It would've been natural to show some resentment from her side in the end, cause she lost a lot in this mess, but the CVs didn't and love them for that.
I'd love if they bring her back later on, as a friend who helps Khushi in difficult times.

The pool scene, same thoughts on that as well. Time their interactions evolved and tired of them constantly turning their backs on each other.