Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Shweta, La knows she does not stand a chance with Arnav. So spoiling a beautiful friendship with Khushi makes no sense when she knows she will never get him back.  She is leaving at a time when she has a clear picture of what the future is likely to hold and is willing to accept it. She even encouraged it in her own way.  So turning her negative just to further to story is stupid. I hope she hooks up with Mami's nephew and does not disturb Arshi who in any case have enough problems of their own. 
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: premparbat

Kitty,

I agree with Shweta. This is a soap so they may show Shyam reforming and Anji accepting him back but it real life the former does not happen. Atleast permanantly. He has been manipulating people with his words and deeds I wonder how he will justify the reformed Shyam if that ever happens.  This is what Khushi is thinking too and I think it is very naive. She should tell Arnav the truth.

Rgds

Hi Kitty, Shwets,Ratna! me gatecrashing

A week ago, my mom raised this question when Shyam was busy with his nautanki of standing in front of truck...  I don't think Shyam can be reformed...
La was not completely evil...She was arrogant...
As much as sweet she  s, She can be easily brain washed
If I remember it right, when Khushi joined office, her aversion was due to dat Kh s not a diva types, someone from small town,traditional ... so she insulted her
And when La found out dat ASR hates Khushi, it was an encouragement 2 her behavior  and she continued with it so as 2 please ASR...
Someone's character cannot be changed as such, if they do not have it deep down...
At least I don't want 2 see this Devil Shyam 2 Angel for Anjhaglee Shyam!

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Shweta...wonderful post. I did not see the epi last night as I was too tired. So I just read the updates. I will watch in a short while.

Even If I didn't see it, I could easily understand how much La's character has grown. I have to admit other than ASR, La's character sketch is the most consistent ( probably a little bit more than ASR ). 

The amount of maturity she showed is commendable and I am thankful too the cv's that they didn't ruin her character ( not yet ).

As much as I am going miss La and Sana, I don't want her to come back as a vamp.It makes no sense. 

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cindrella255

A week ago, my mom raised this question when Shyam was busy with his nautanki of standing in front of truck...  I don't think Shyam can be reformed...
If I remember it right, when Khushi joined office, her aversion was due to dat Kh s not a diva types, someone from small town,traditional ... so she insulted her
And when La found out dat ASR hates Khushi, it was an encouragement 2 her behavior  and she continued with it so as 2 please ASR...
Someone's character cannot be changed as such, if they do not have it deep down...

Cinders,

You're welcome to gatecrash anytime...no matter what the topic is..

Yes, you're right Dear. La was not evil. She was just self-absorbed and a snob.

Shyam's character on the other hand is a different ball game altogether.
What I was saying is that this is a soap...the writers can choose to change an evil person into a good one, and vice versa. Soaps can go anyway just to raise their TRPs...

IN real life a person like Shyam will never really change for the good...of course there are exceptions to this.
I think Shyam will lay low for some time, then will put up a facade of being good and just when the Guptas let their guard down a little, he'll strike with venom. 

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@bold: this is the flaw in her character..because of kushi she turned a new leaf..as kushi said she had that love and goodnes but just had to be realised..so this same characteristics can turn her negative...if tomorrow Shyam can go and ignite La against Arhi I wont be surprised she might change into  -ve...she can be easily manipulated
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post Shweta.
Though La has finally left, but shes done that gracefully and by gaining lots of respects from the entire Raizada family and viewers as well (My mom especially, but then I dropped the bombsheel on her saying that she might just return as a vamp😆..but she still continue to like La). Im glad that the CVs didnt make any flip-flops with her exit. Farewell, La.

As for Arnav and Khushi...Oh when are they going to communicate in a better way? Or can they at all? lol! Whatever it may be, Im hoping they come to realize and admit there feelings soon (Im askingg forr too much here lol).

And for the precap, agree with you. dont know if its going to be OTT or not, but it'll be a break from all that has been going on in the last week or so.

Fab post once again Shweta! 😊

- Dee
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

Hey Shweta...wonderful post. I did not see the epi last night as I was too tired. So I just read the updates. I will watch in a short while.

Even If I didn't see it, I could easily understand how much La's character has grown. I have to admit other than ASR, La's character sketch is the most consistent ( probably a little bit more than ASR ). 

The amount of maturity she showed is commendable and I am thankful too the cv's that they didn't ruin her character ( not yet ).

As much as I am going miss La and Sana, I don't want her to come back as a vamp.It makes no sense. 

Thanks Fari!

I'm glad you caught my post though. You should definitely see the epi. Its fantastic.
No one wants La to come back as a vamp!

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zu - *Waves *  ur prediction s my worst nightmare...since TB article, I m having this feeling...She easily falls for words...She can be manipulated by the Silvery tongue wala pied piper

@ Shwets pg 5 last one - reply for u😃

Guys like Shyam in real life...I think they wil b more smart 😆...
Never b  reformed...Sue them!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nyxx

Wonderful post Shweta.

Though La has finally left, but shes done that gracefully and by gaining lots of respects from the entire Raizada family and viewers as well (My mom especially, but then I dropped the bombsheel on her saying that she might just return as a vamp😆..but she still continue to like La). Im glad that the CVs didnt make any flip-flops with her exit. Farewell, La.

As for Arnav and Khushi...Oh when are they going to communicate in a better way? Or can they at all? lol! Whatever it may be, Im hoping they come to realize and admit there feelings soon (Im askingg forr too much here lol).

And for the precap, agree with you. dont know if its going to be OTT or not, but it'll be a break from all that has been going on in the last week or so.

Fab post once again Shweta! 😊

- Dee

HI Dee!

Thanks Dear!

Arhi have a lot of roadblocks to overcome - which are mostly created by them!
I too want them to have a proper meaningful conversation for once, without anyone leaving or barging in!

I'm excited after seeing the precap...
sbk2 thumbnail

Sweetsy 🤗 Thanx for missing me...me too missed u !Wil b AWOLing for few days
Well Shwets, If the scene s funny for me I wil laugh , if silly I wil slobber... not dat I will not drool while laughing... 😆
Yes Shwets, she does not want relations 2 break... though not meant for harming her nature of barging into others personal space (Physical n emotional 😆 😆 😆) crosses limits...
Like it s ASR-La relationship , she cannot go beyond limits...which s quite indecent..Well, dats her character!

Arre yaar! Khushi ka character hi aisa hai...she will go OTT from time to time ðŸ˜†