Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Today:Epilogue, end of the La Chapter? Or is it?! - Page 3

bikerider thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very good post yet again you deserve ladoo 😃 also because celbration time as blah is finally leaving.  i agree with you that  blah growth has been wonderful. But i am too skeptical of CVs they can do anything they want. so i will not say any praise to  blah as of now 🤔
yeah she knows ASR has feeling for kushi and also knows that ASR has not done and may not do anything about it .  loved the way she said tum samzdhar ho 😆  kushi might have understood a bit but me sure she does not want to think about it.  kushi/ASR characters are such that just because they have feeling they wont run behind and they wont even be happier thinking that they are free  kya jodi hai.

About anjali, hmm ASR has been giving all wrong signal to her
he changed a lot came to select ring and dress ,  yeah  the problem is she does not know all the actions of ASR was reaction to his feeling for kushi 😳 hmm now that blah is out of way and new entry is coming i hope Anjali will see the behavioral change in ASR . and will be hopefully add one to one and make something out of it

yeah arhi marriage is going to happen thanks to  blah for telling it
but ofcourse when CVs want it 😆

precap yeah it might be OTT but as you say  i am  ok with anything that keep arhi in eyelock mode and in single screen 😍

haha the guy again was worried that why kushi did not tell him
when her engagement   and yes of course relief won over concern 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: cindrella255

Hi Shwets!

Lovely post and Lovely responses!

I agree with Nithi on pushing relationships...I mean, for her everything s completely white...even if it s black she tries 2 see white in it...
And though she never thinks harm,her this character s one of the reason  for La's heartbreak...Herself being the major!
But yeah, her exit was graceful,majestic n respectful...dats how I wanted...
Airhead n Arm candy to a sweet n gentle lady...
She knew dat something s between ASR-Khushi...Yep she s better tha Anjali in understanding her brother
ANd Wat was the reason for Kh's jerk when La said to take abt ASR? Was it surprise? Guilt? or she did not like it?!

Anyways I liked the epi...but I hope tomorrow's epi turns out b juvenile for the sake comedy...cos CV's have been following this pattern...emotional drama n then funnily OTT...sometimes it tends 2 dilute the emotions...
But yeah, too much of senti emotions s also nt gud for health!

p.s -Shyam 😡 he was main reason for the live in...nw he escapes without a word...is it his intelligence?!

Sharmi 🤗

Missed you yesterday buddy!

😆😆😆 Get ready for some childish comedy by Khushi tomorrow...you're getting what you looove about her...finally your intezaar is over for such scenes 😛😛

As for Khushi pushing La and ASR's relationship...I have a mixed take on it. In her mind it is like a prince -princess love story. She cannot imagine relationships breaking up.
And when she heard about the broken engagement, she as usual thought that ASR forced it...judging from his previous behavior.
She reacted on an impulse and gave it her best shot to salvage the situation.
We as viewers know it was not right - they were never meant to be like La said.

Shyam toh Snake hai hi...he doesn't care about his own wife...what the hell does he care about La and ASR?

Khushi jerking her hands out of La's when she mentioned ASR...mixture of guilt, discomfort that La senses something and kind of like a shock - she had buried whatever was in her heart for Arnav. And now suddenly La was trying to dig it out!

Thanks for responding Dear! 
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent post Shwetsy!! You have really descrubed it so well...😊
Her love for ASR and relentless support to him no matter how he behaved with her! It takes a tremendous amount of effort to swallow one's pride and let the other person get an upper hand in the relationship almost all the time! Although I personally do NOT like this quality, it just showed how much La was willing to put up with, just because she loved ASR.

I agree with you about this...when I read the description of todays episode...I felt like ...does La have no pride left? How can she be saying this kind of stuff...? Surely there have to be hard feelings...but I haveto say...the way the CVs did it...specially because Khushi was tying so hard to fight for her...it kind of fell in place...It was beautifully done...
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved today's episode, La was always the only person who got ASR and understood him. 

Even Khushi does not understand him, she is not the only person who has seen Arnav in ASR mode, La has seen and bared his attitude for a lot longer.

I loved how she said to Anjali, "ASR will get married when he feels he is ready".

About Khushi, she will learn soon enough that the life is not bed of roses and the relationships can be broken and not everything is meant to be.

Khushi is all heart, never thinks practically, while ASR is all mind, but now a days he is using his heart in a right place. 
sbk2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lwfw

very good post yet again you deserve ladoo 😃 also because celbration time as blah is finally leaving.  i agree with you that  blah growth has been wonderful. But i am too skeptical of CVs they can do anything they want. so i will not say any praise to  blah as of now 🤔
yeah she knows ASR has feeling for kushi and also knows that ASR has not done and may not do anything about it .  loved the way she said tum samzdhar ho 😆  kushi might have understood a bit but me sure she does not want to think about it.  kushi/ASR characters are such that just because they have feeling they wont run behind and they wont even be happier thinking that they are free  kya jodi hai.

About anjali, hmm ASR has been giving all wrong signal to her
he changed a lot came to select ring and dress ,  yeah  the problem is she does not know all the actions of ASR was reaction to his feeling for kushi 😳 hmm now that blah is out of way and new entry is coming i hope Anjali will see the behavioral change in ASR . and will be hopefully add one to one and make something out of it

yeah arhi marriage is going to happen thanks to  blah for telling it
but ofcourse when CVs want it 😆

precap yeah it might be OTT but as you say  i am  ok with anything that keep arhi in eyelock mode and in single screen 😍

haha the guy again was worried that why kushi did not tell him
when her engagement   and yes of course relief won over concern 😉

I know Sharu, you'll be very happy to see La finally leave 😆
Yaar, live in the present...she did something very noble and shows the goodness of her heart.
So praise her for it...thoda toh!

As for her coming back later...who knows, she might. We'll do her burai then - tab ki tab dekhenge!

Anjali ka kuch pata nahin...I don't know when she'll see things the way they are...her brother's extreme introvert nature is hampering too.

Precap dekh kar main khushi ho gayi...I hope they show lots of good Arhi scenes, Payash's wedding preparations are perfect for setting up their milna julna!!
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree khushi and lavanya scenes were good but episode totally dragged...sorry..

why??...god knows..
sbk2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MsUniverse

Excellent post Shwetsy!! You have really descrubed it so well...😊

Her love for ASR and relentless support to him no matter how he behaved with her! It takes a tremendous amount of effort to swallow one's pride and let the other person get an upper hand in the relationship almost all the time! Although I personally do NOT like this quality, it just showed how much La was willing to put up with, just because she loved ASR.

I agree with you about this...when I read the description of todays episode...I felt like ...does La have no pride left? How can she be saying this kind of stuff...? Surely there have to be hard feelings...but I haveto say...the way the CVs did it...specially because Khushi was tying so hard to fight for her...it kind of fell in place...It was beautifully done...

Thanks Sush!

Yes, La surprised me with her gracious exit from ASR's life...have to say..ASR is lucky in many ways - at least with the women in his life...
bikerider thumbnail
shwets i agree with you that i should appreicate blah.  i do .
and sana has acts very nicely too 👏  i missed mentioning it in earlier post
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

In my opinion Shyam is not going to reform so soon. Its possible that in the future the creatives may give a positive spin to his character...who knows?!
 In real life people like him don't usually make amends. 

Thanks for posting!

Kitty,

I agree with Shweta. This is a soap so they may show Shyam reforming and Anji accepting him back but it real life the former does not happen. Atleast permanantly. He has been manipulating people with his words and deeds I wonder how he will justify the reformed Shyam if that ever happens.  This is what Khushi is thinking too and I think it is very naive. She should tell Arnav the truth.

Rgds
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

Thanks Sush!

Yes, La surprised me with her gracious exit from ASR's life...have to say..ASR is lucky in many ways - at least with the women in his life...

HI Shweta & Sush,

I dont think she swallowed her pride for love. To me it was more of La preserving her pride to be this bigger person. She understood that that there was nothing for her at the RM and any blame game would not get her what she wants. I dont think she understands Arnav that wel leither else she would not have been the one walking out of the door. She understood the image of ASR that he chose to show the world and there too she needed Khushi's help as a shield.

One regret I do have of her character is that she let Arnav off the hook a tad bit easy. She did feel that something was not right and even till the last moment did not question him as to why did he lead her to this merry dance ? There is nothing to be gained at this point in a breakup but this is something I strongly feel should be questioned.  She even asked him not to feel guilty ? Hell no he is guilty Lavanya and this should be with him for as long as it can.  This was Khushi's point as well in the poolside conversation...you cannot walk away breaking people's heart.

Anyway La did good and she is a better person for the Live-In relatioship she walked into.