Today:Epilogue, end of the La Chapter? Or is it?!

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So finally we got to see La making final preparations to leave! And I'm mighty relieved!

Ms Lavanya Kashyap has reached the painful end of a journey she began with great enthusiasm and optimism. What has been a great learning process for her taught her one thing that she did not really anticipate -  the man whom she loved and for whom she changed her life around does not reciprocate her love and is not ready to make her part of his life.
She emerged heartbroken and empty handed - losing the very person she had transformed her life for!

Like many others in the forum, I had begun disliking her immensely when she was the self absorbed snob towards Khushi, one who enjoyed and sometimes aggravated the latter's misery. She came across as a shallow, selfish person, totally ignorant about a lot of things that are the essentials of a good human being.

But like the others, my feelings towards Lavanya changed the minute she became Khushi's friend.
Since then we got to see many good things about her:

Her love for ASR and relentless support to him no matter how he behaved with her! It takes a tremendous amount of effort to swallow one's pride and let the other person get an upper hand in the relationship almost all the time! Although I personally do NOT like this quality, it just showed how much La was willing to put up with, just because she loved ASR.

Her patience with Nani's constant taunts, jibes and criticism. Although she did lose it a couple times, but she made up for it by being repentant and apologizing with sincerity.

Her affection and care for ASR's family.

Her willingness to transform herself totally just to be a part of her loved one's family.

And the most important thing - as we saw in the episode today - she knows that ASR has feelings for Khushi, and she indirectly hinted to Khushi about it. She did not show jealousy or spite (like we saw in during the office track), but instead hugged K and in a way tried to show her the path that she does not see as yet. She gave up her man, but with dignity and grace.

I do hope that La leaves for good and either doesn't come back at all, or even if she does, remains a good friend to both Khushi and Arnav.
However, this being a soap, nothing can be ruled out as yet...

So...Farewell La! Farewell from the world of love you had built with so much effort and patience!
You deserve true love, and May you get it...just...leave Arhi alone πŸ˜‰

A lot of people (including moi) have called Lavanya an airhead, dumbo, selfish, tube light and what not!!
But today she leaves us with an image of a woman with dignity, poise and calm elegance.
And I truly hope that this is the real La and it is not an illusion waiting to shatter!

A couple more things about today's epi:

The pool side conversation between Arhi was one sided..nothing new about that. But I think Arhi have yet to cross many hurdles created by themselves, to reach that comfort zone where they can communicate sensibly to each other.
They need to first realize to themselves what they mean to each other.
I'm hoping that they will meet more and share some more moments that will help their 'relationship' get a deeper meaning.

ASR did not clearly tell his family why he and La broke up. It bothered me a lot, but then I thought that he did not want to divulge much because he knows, the real reason he broke up with La is his feelings for Khushi. In fact his decision to get engaged and married to La was because of his conflicting feelings for Khushi!
He is unsure, uncomfortable and probably confused about this whole thing. And that is why he was not willing to volunteer any more information to his family members.

I saw the precap...and whether it is OTT or not, I was relieved to see humor combined with Arhi meeting...am waiting for it!                            

Your comments would highly be appreciated! πŸ˜Š

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

What a farewell to La I say!!!

I have always liked La just cos I liked Sana as Shefali(KMH2). N you know me ..Even I am one of the mean girls with heart of gold..πŸ˜ƒ... So today I felt awesome that La's character was given such a dignified exit. A jilted lover with a reaction like that?? Every man's dream girl.

Awesome post Shwetsy!! Was missing you from morning!!
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Shweta, wonderful post as ever πŸ˜› 
I will repost my thoughts on the epi πŸ˜³

What a wonderful epi it was πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Hats off to the young director for giving us, the audience such a powerful message πŸ‘ The value of relationships, its depth, impact of one person's decision on a parivaar, the end result of people-relationships 'pretending' to be westerners  πŸ‘

Loved the pool side (to be) conversation of ArHi. The way she talked about the broken trust, not love, just relationships, WAH ! Couldn't have done better ! I am sure this will save Kushi not push her down during the revelation of snakewa to RM !

Loved Kushi-La convo to bits β­οΈ But Kushi should stop pushing some relationships which are not meant to be ! She will learn soon, no doubt ! Wonderful, even La could see the flowing undercurrents while the doughnut Anjali cries buckets, literally πŸ˜‘ Loved how La thanked Kushi for making her realize the importance of love πŸ€—Both are hurt but putting up a brave smile πŸ‘ That is Girls power πŸ˜Ž
This is for La-Kushi πŸ€— Gupta convo was okish but I wanted to kill Garima πŸ˜‘

Just one slap, one tight slap to that dimwit Anjali πŸ˜³ I loved all others especially naniji reasoning out how La changed herself for him. Babua's mounvrat continues πŸ˜† He must have been thanking Devi Mayya for saving him from buaji πŸ€£ Loved to bits how naniji said, his decision affects the entire family !

Coming to Arnav, I just want to hug him tight πŸ€— Struggling to emote to his own family !  Loved how he was all honest about his feelings and accepted his blunder, guiltiness oozing out ! The mighty ASR has come a long way, as I said before, has started his journey towards Kushi ! Why can't Anjali ask him, just once, how he feels, is he ok ? Typical Razaidas and Guptas who care for none ! 

The last bit was not dragged and perfectly edited ! Lovely ! YAAYY, Laxmi agayi  πŸ€£
At least now, La opened her mouth and said the decision was mutual and requested not to blame ASR. Excellent attitude my dear, keep it up β­οΈ She has understood how relationships work ! Loved her grace to bits, somethings are just not meant to be πŸ‘

Last dialogue was awesome and stood out of the rest ! "When ASR comes to know why he don't want to get married, he will" β­οΈ

Overall, a very good epi, ASR relieved with Kushi's single status πŸ˜ƒ

I thought ASR would pin Kushi on a wall but from the precap, it seems the opposite πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
With the new entry day after tomorrow, we could already see some feel good moments along with J ASR πŸ˜‰ Hope it further propels the intensity of their feelings !
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
gonaa miss u la
thnkss for being part of ipkknd
u were amazing
xxx
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ur epilogue on La is beautiful... The way Sana has grown on us as a character and also as an actor is commendable. I am left with mixed feeling.. I always wanted her to leave, and now that she is finally leaving I feel bad that we don't get to see her anymore.

On a lighter note, La was known to be visibly dumb.. but now she proved that she is smarter than the RM ludicrous ladies and GM wacky women... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by nitz17 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nitz17

Ur epilogue on La is beautiful... The way Sana has grown on us as a character and also as an actor is commendable. I am left with mixed feeling.. I always wanted her to leave, and now that she is finally leaving I feel bad that we don't get to see her anymore.

On a lighter note, La was known to be visibly dumb.. but now she proved that she is smarter than the RM ludicrous ladies and GM wacky women... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Then check out sana as Shefali of KMH...man its a ROFL character...One of my fave scene of La describing her map...N cow as landmark...

Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

What a farewell to La I say!!!

I have always liked La just cos I liked Sana as Shefali(KMH2). N you know me ..Even I am one of the mean girls with heart of gold..πŸ˜ƒ... So today I felt awesome that La's character was given such a dignified exit. A jilted lover with a reaction like that?? Every man's dream girl.

Awesome post Shwetsy!! Was missing you from morning!!

Thanks Somy!

Yes, I was busy running errands and got back a short while ago.

I have not seen Sana before. First time seeing her.
And one thing about her, she's beautiful!
She has improved in emoting by leaps and bounds.

She fits the character of La to the T.

As I've said so many times before, I hope they do not show her returning in a negative shade...
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
La proved out to be the smartest here today...but her graceful exit...i am still not able to digest...i don't know why? Was she really that good of a person to just let it all go...not sure...

but whatever may happen...i swear...it better be good cuz i am getting a migraine with the next phase thats happening...

nice posts dearπŸ˜‰
lavanya has changed so nicely
love sana
xxx
sbk2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Hey Shweta, wonderful post as ever πŸ˜› 

I will repost my thoughts on the epi πŸ˜³

What a wonderful epi it was πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Hats off to the young director for giving us, the audience such a powerful message πŸ‘ The value of relationships, its depth, impact of one person's decision on a parivaar, the end result of people-relationships 'pretending' to be westerners  πŸ‘

Loved the pool side (to be) conversation of ArHi. The way she talked about the broken trust, not love, just relationships, WAH ! Couldn't have done better ! I am sure this will save Kushi not push her down during the revelation of snakewa to RM !

Loved Kushi-La convo to bits β­οΈ But Kushi should stop pushing some relationships which are not meant to be ! She will learn soon, no doubt ! Wonderful, even La could see the flowing undercurrents while the doughnut Anjali cries buckets, literally πŸ˜‘ Loved how La thanked Kushi for making her realize the importance of love πŸ€—Both are hurt but putting up a brave smile πŸ‘ That is Girls power πŸ˜Ž
This is for La-Kushi πŸ€— Gupta convo was okish but I wanted to kill Garima πŸ˜‘

Just one slap, one tight slap to that dimwit Anjali πŸ˜³ I loved all others especially naniji reasoning out how La changed herself for him. Babua's mounvrat continues πŸ˜† He must have been thanking Devi Mayya for saving him from buaji πŸ€£ Loved to bits how naniji said, his decision affects the entire family !

Coming to Arnav, I just want to hug him tight πŸ€— Struggling to emote to his own family !  Loved how he was all honest about his feelings and accepted his blunder, guiltiness oozing out ! The mighty ASR has come a long way, as I said before, has started his journey towards Kushi ! Why can't Anjali ask him, just once, how he feels, is he ok ? Typical Razaidas and Guptas who care for none ! 

The last bit was not dragged and perfectly edited ! Lovely ! YAAYY, Laxmi agayi  πŸ€£
At least now, La opened her mouth and said the decision was mutual and requested not to blame ASR. Excellent attitude my dear, keep it up β­οΈ She has understood how relationships work ! Loved her grace to bits, somethings are just not meant to be πŸ‘

Last dialogue was awesome and stood out of the rest ! "When ASR comes to know why he don't want to get married, he will" β­οΈ

Overall, a very good epi, ASR relieved with Kushi's single status πŸ˜ƒ

I thought ASR would pin Kushi on a wall but from the precap, it seems the opposite πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
With the new entry day after tomorrow, we could already see some feel good moments along with J ASR πŸ˜‰ Hope it further propels the intensity of their feelings !

Hi Nithi!

Loved your repsonse!

Look, I feel it is hard for Anjali to be able to figure out about her brother...ASR is a thorough introvert. It is extremely difficult to grasp what goes out in the mind of such a person.
She has no inkling about his true feelings and thought that this is what he wanted. She probably thinks this is one of his knee-jerk reactions to some petty fight La and he may have had.
Agreed that she can't decipher half the things around her! Yet, this was a huge thing to happen and Arnav is not exactly able to clarify things. For a person like Anji who loves people around her blindly to the point of stupidity, it is difficult to accept that relationships can be broken off just like that!

I actually liked today's epi a lot better than yesterday. I too loved when La said that ASR will marry when he wants to...that's a hint for us and probably for Arhi too!

And yes, the precap made my day! We may be in store for OTT comedy, but at this point I'll tolerate anything just to see Arhi in the same frame, in a positive backdrop!

Thanks for replying Nithi!