Juhi desperate to show Sid in bad light..

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow, for the first time today the insecurities of Cookie are displayed after bring nominated
firstly bullying Amar with no logic whatsoever :)
and today Sid ke peeche ekdam se haath dho ke padh gayee hai and puppet Sunny saath mai baith ke sar hilati ja rahi hai...god once sunny gets out from BB, should straight away go to her neck therapist lol
Juhi, you r only helping Sids image here...tsk tsk tsk...

funny when she said, Sid hamesha sota rehta hai, and what does she do? leti rehti hai with eyes open( of course) all the time...and talking abt hygiene, us mai bhi Sky is very clean and others r unhygienic...tsk tsk tsk desperate Cookie :):)
i really wanted juhi to get out of the house but voting lines r closed whats gonna happen now iam curious,...
Juhi looks the most unhygeinic in the house. She hardly ever takes a shower 😡

And she's talking about hygiene 😆
she claimed that sky is the most hygenic...um, i feel like he never washes his hair, it looks soo dirty 
As Dolly Bindra would say: Sabke naqaab utar rahe hain👏
Lol yes Juhi is definitely trying hard to make him and amar look bad and sid is also trying to make them look bad.. When juhi was giving an example of how she cried when sky and mahek fought, Sid made that to be bitching about mahek :S
Juhi is unbelievably self centred and vain. No entertainment value. If anything she irritates audiance. I feel like throwing up whenever she is on the screen. 

I think the best treatment for her is not to be thrown out. Now its too late. She should rather go to the finals and Sid should win. It will be worth watching her face.
Chuhi is highly insecure and iritating . She thinks too high of herself😡
Today's episode every sentence of hers had Sid in it..How desperate can a person get?? And the joke is on her, he is not going anywhere this week and then Mahek will enter and all her insecurities will come out...
the episode was so boring and pointless that there are only 3 uncensored videos😆
half of the time juhi is eating or lying down the other half ,bitching.