Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND : The Bermuda Triangle Story

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

IPKKND and its triangles: Feels more like a Bermuda Triangle now!!!

For those who don't know what a Bermuda Triangle is - The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is a region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean where a number of aircrafts and surface vessels reportedly disappeared under mysterious circumstances.

Triangles! Triangles! Triangles -----All I see is a Big Bermuda Triangle...

All these triangles feel like a huge Bermuda triangle...the corners of the triangles are Lavanya, Shyam , and Nandkishore...and in the between our ARHI's romance is disappearing under mysterious circumstances...

Ok! Where should I begin...6 months and what has happened?

There is a crazy girl named Khushi Kumari Gupta...who makes Jalebi's and just keeps talking and never gives anyone else a chance to speak...

Then Khushi Kumari Gupta meets a hot man Arnav Singh Raizada...oh sorry! falls on a hot guy...who catches her...and then they share an eyelock...and for 6 months they have been doing that...

The love birds are almost about too kiss...but no...that couldn't happen...HAILA!...how can the leads kids...the story will end...Boom!

Then starts the road trips of triangles:

First one:Arnav, Khushi, Shyam:

Then comes this psychopath Shyam Jha...who wants to marry her...but fails due to his flop planning...and is still safe under Anjali's pallo...(cv's u can do better than this)

Second one: Khushi, Arnav, Lavanya

Then comes Ms. India '...Lavanya Kashyap...who tortured Khushi with her verbal abuses and then became her friend and then finally departed gracefully giving her the blessing...Hmmm?

But, today what could have been a great conversation between the two...turned out to be the usual lightning and thunder...thanks to Khushi and her yapping!

So now that you really don't have any ideas as to how to bring the lead pair together...you bring a third one...

Third one: Arnav, Khushi, Nandkishore(oh for god sake..he better have a proper name than this)

What is this cartoon gonna do? Khushi is going to train him to speak Hindi (isn't there anybody else other than Khushi to train the members of the Raizada family)and he will fall in love with Khushi... Seriously... How? But? Why?

CV's u probably have this last chance...by bringing us this triangle or any kind of comedy track...if u can revive this passion and romance between Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta...the intense passion that we saw in the beginning stages...then do it!!

Do what you want to do... use all the props u want  - the RM pool, Dupatta, fall and catch trick, bathroom romance, kitchen romance, comedy...but all I can say is do it right????

Last week...you made us all cry..and this week the way it is going I can see that the forum is going to die out of laughter...this way its going to lead us all to Cardiac Arrest...! So just don't ruin it...ok!

Just do it right...please!!! Give us...

And bring us back to this...PASSION ON THE ROCKS!πŸ˜‰ and just bloody get us drunk...πŸ˜†

Sorry guys...I know , I will stop with my nonsense...but i had to let it...out...😳

I am sure you guys agree tooπŸ˜‰ more than that I hope you understand..πŸ˜‰

Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bebo.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
One thing we know is the CV's favourite shape is triangles, and they sure do bring alot of them.
We got out of the first one with shyam, then la and now nandkishore.
Why can't we have a circle with just Arhi, no-one else can enter and ArHI can't get out ,lolzzz.

lolzzz, bermuda triangle,lolzz,

Plus the shyam one was a sqaure, rememeber we had buaji as well,lolzz. πŸ˜†

Loved your post girl!!
xxx
ShiningStar17 thumbnail
Agreed. Too many triangles which is getting quite repitive. It's just the people who change in the triangle.  Please CVs, come up with something interesting and give us some Rabba ve moments.😍
shybabe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bebo..

One thing we know is the CV's favourite shape is triangles, and they sure do bring alot of them.

We got out of the first one with shyam, then la and now nandkishore.
Why can't we have a circle with just Arhi, no-one else can enter and ArHI can't get out ,lolzzz.

lolzzz, bermuda triangle,lolzz,

Plus the shyam one was a sqaure, rememeber we had buaji as well,lolzz. πŸ˜†

Loved your post girl!!
xxx

thanks and I forgot about Buaji...πŸ˜†
shybabe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShiningStar17

Agreed. Too many triangles which is getting quite repitive. It's just the people who change in the triangle.  Please CVs, come up with something interesting and give us some Rabba ve moments.😍

Rabba ve...what is itπŸ˜† i have forgottenπŸ˜†
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed  with every thing u said and yes
PASSION ON THE ROCKS! That's what I wanna see.
shybabe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: music1

Agreed  with every thing u said and yes
PASSION ON THE ROCKS! That's what I wanna see.

am gladπŸ˜†
Vera thumbnail
Ha! Ha! Well said..We all want to see passion on the rocksπŸ˜†

The wait will drive us to hit our head on the rocks...they can at least throw us a bone!

Is intezaar ka kya naam doon?

Great post!
shybabe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vera

Ha! Ha! Well said..We all want to see passion on the rocksπŸ˜†

The wait will drive us to hit our head on the rocks...they can at least throw us a bone!

Is intezaar ka kya naam doon?

Great post!

oh yes we all doπŸ˜ƒ
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
TOTALLY AGREE! This "Nadakishore" better do what the other two (Shyam and La) were NOT able to achieve! 

The much awaited ARHI "MILAN"!