Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Hurt bye rashis action

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
From todays episode it is clear that rashi does not have any patience at all😡 I had thougth she will mend her ways now and she has learnt her lesson😲 but a was so wrong ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: umfaiz

From todays episode it is clear that rashi does not have any patience at all😡 I had thougth she will mend her ways now and she has learnt her lesson😲 but a was so wrong ðŸ˜­

I knew it was too good to be true and she would turn bad, Shaz, the MM needs a resident baddie to make Gopi cry always its how this show plays out.
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if she is a resident baddie then whats with the second female lead leading a happy life😕 who will accept this kind of person then😭
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
If you hold expectations for Rashi to change, then I am sorry.  But until she confesses to her past deeds she should not be forgiven.  However much she tries to do well.
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah...me too..she should have waited..but she is rashi so no hope...
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I did  mention as did others that rashi will not be shown as changing as it would be so untrue to the character. The girl who did not care for her sister and never felt  guilty about usurping her position in any manner will not feel guilty when confronted with a sick Gopi or her family shunning her.
for Rashi to mend something big has to happen to her or to Jigar-  when the life threatening event happened Gopi was there and she took all the injuries, hence Rashi did not change- she did feel slightly guilty but that's it. Something like becoming chronically sick or having some major health problems and seeing  Gopi helping her out might change her towards Gopi but her cunning nature will not ease out.  Rucha is doing a fine job portraying the nuances of Rashi 
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reima

I did mention as did others that rashi will not be shown as changing as it would be so untrue to the character. The girl who did not care for her sister and never felt guilty about usurping her position in any manner will not feel guilty when confronted with a sick Gopi or her family shunning her.

for Rashi to mend something big has to happen to her or to Jigar- when the life threatening event happened Gopi was there and she took all the injuries, hence Rashi did not change- she did feel slightly guilty but that's it. Something like becoming chronically sick or having some major health problems and seeing Gopi helping her out might change her towards Gopi but her cunning nature will not ease out. Rucha is doing a fine job portraying the nuances of Rashi

I agree with you.
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i knew that rashi would bend under too much pressure in the beginning, i mean some of the taunts were very direct - but she should be smart enough to know that this is her period of testing... i want to know what type of lightbulb needs to be fixed so she would understand a year's (plus, more for gopi) worth of wrongdoings and negativity cannot be undone in one tiny day... the hospital moments were numbered, so she wasn't truly proving herself there. 
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I hope the CVS think of better ideas than just scheming plots!

I want to see a mature Rashi!
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago