Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

my take on todays episode

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
what happened??  no goham loved baa scene with gopi  the thing i do like is the sister in laws togetherness meaning hetal n kokila  i actually love them two talking n guiding each othe, as for rashi we knew she would go back to her mother  n kalakaris i hope she gets caught n this time no mercy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
i agree loved the Scene With Gopi and Baa it was very sweet
No Gohem Scenes didnt like that but maybe Tommorow
and Rashi first i felt sad for her but when i saw the precaps  i was very disappoined in her i hope this kakkerlaki fails

ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We back to square 1 kalkarie
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am disappointed that Rashi is going back to the kalakari's. And if she is caught then what? Will she be thrown out the house? She has already been thrown out so they won't do this again will they?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I liked all that Suk, but I laughed and loved seeing every one's reaction when they found out Rashi boiled the holy water...🤣
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That a was thinking what will happen when the rest of the kalkaris come out will she be kicked out again😕 seriously they should have made her postive and regreting what she has done😡 instead they have made her do her kalkaris again😭 will she be ever accpted again bye the family then ðŸ˜•
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Today's episode was a U-turn 
Ocean.Clouds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like the new baa 
she is sweet too!! ðŸ˜³
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
in it i missed the gohem scene
hated that rashi  became evil again
what wrong with the cv
come on
xxx
nazliee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
back to square one again rashi with her kalakaris and this will spoil the whole episode of sns but hope this time she gets caught and get purnished for it she will never learn what is so sad is that she is targetting gopi the one who help her get back in mm house.  lets hope gopi wise up to rashis kalakaris and turn against her.