Afsar Bitiya

Afsar Bitiya looks good and promising - Page 2

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

ya mohini me too liking it. hope they carry on with out deviating frm the concept. when kinshuk offered lift n krishna saying the reason has a point. nice n funny scene.i broke in to laughterπŸ˜† it has good concept,good actors n taking of two epi is nice too. it can ve all emotional,comedy etc... hope it become no1 show.😊

I aggree wid u . me2 lovedd tht scene a Lottt n I 2 broke into Laughter as soon as She tells him abt d Helmet thng πŸ˜† . I was Like Kya Ladki hai yaar , Itne Handsome hott Hunk lift de raha hai n she is concerned abt a HELMET ?  πŸ˜²πŸ€£ . Yes Want AB 2 b on Top . veryy Veryy Nice show πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: neetusidhu

i really liked todays episode as compared to the first episode...totally loved kinny in todays episode...he was too too cute...but it was weird to see the bihari bhasha on him...lol...it was too funny...cant wait to see whats gonna happen...this episode has got me hooked...kudos to kinshuk and yash...they are amazing and poles apart from the rest of the cast...

Same here . I 2 Lovedd 2nd Epi more then 1st . Kinshuk seriouslyy Knows how 2 stole d show . He Always becomes d jaan n soul of d show thru his acting n thru his Killing , cutee , innocent n ziddi baacha expressions . Just awoosme . Lovingg KINASH a Lottt . Watnggg 2 see Both Bros more n more 
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love the beginning of this show! I think Pintu and Krishna make a cute pair and expect lots of good tension between them as they get to know one another. I too hope this show becomes number one for ZEE. It has great potential!

I used to love Pavitra Rishta alot, before the 4 year leap, and especially the original PR, when the show, sets, costumes, etc, were simple and realistic. I no longer watch the show, so am very happy to see Afsar Bitiya! Something great to watch. I hope they do not spoil it like they did PR.

Mohini, I see you on the PR forum as well. so it's great to see a familiar face here.😊  I look forward to more chats with you and the other members.
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I just started watching today. Nice concept. Love Krishna already πŸ˜›  I don't want it to turn into a saas bahu drama either. 

Pintu-Krishna jodi works for me πŸ˜› 
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm enjoying the story so far. But I won't praise too quickly, after all we all know how they mess up our favourite shows just when we're really enjoying them!πŸ˜†

The concept so far of this starboy eventually falling in love with a simple, studious girl is a good one. It shows that we are moving away from the whole idea that only fair, incredibly beautiful girls get the cuties and hotties.

Extremely happy that this is a story that begins with the ambition of a young girl to do better in life and put her best efforts forward so that she can help her family and community.

Just wondering Di, can we start a thread to discuss the show daily? Or if there is one, what's the link?
This content was originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

I'm enjoying the story so far. But I won't praise too quickly, after all we all know how they mess up our favourite shows just when we're really enjoying them!πŸ˜†

The concept so far of this starboy eventually falling in love with a simple, studious girl is a good one. It shows that we are moving away from the whole idea that only fair, incredibly beautiful girls get the cuties and hotties.

Extremely happy that this is a story that begins with the ambition of a young girl to do better in life and put her best efforts forward so that she can help her family and community.

Just wondering Di, can we start a thread to discuss the show daily? Or if there is one, what's the link?

@BOLD 

Yaaa Plzzz If some1 can Open a New thread 2 discuss d Epi daily will b great . Waise There is one Kinshuk's AP thread where rght now we r discussing DBPS hotness πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suan

I love the beginning of this show! I think Pintu and Krishna make a cute pair and expect lots of good tension between them as they get to know one another. I too hope this show becomes number one for ZEE. It has great potential!

I used to love Pavitra Rishta alot, before the 4 year leap, and especially the original PR, when the show, sets, costumes, etc, were simple and realistic. I no longer watch the show, so am very happy to see Afsar Bitiya! Something great to watch. I hope they do not spoil it like they did PR.

Mohini, I see you on the PR forum as well. so it's great to see a familiar face here.😊  I look forward to more chats with you and the other members.

Hey Suan: I remember you from your posts on PR as well. Glad to see you here.

I am excited about Afsar Bitiya and looking forward to Krishna's journey in becoming the BDO.

I look forward to good discussions with you on AB forum.
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manzilmukul

Hi mohini ,I am new to the forum and I am Piu BTW..Totally agree with whatever you wrote.The first two episodes have set the pace of the story and needless to say the concept is very intriguing..So looking forward to what happens next😳

Hey manzilmukul: Thanks for your post. I am also very excited about AB. It is indeed very different and I am looking forward to seeing Krishna's journey.
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sushmitadutta...so glad to see that someone here agrees with me...how you finding kinny and the new girl krishna...so far im not enjoying them together...although she is a good actress...kudos to her and the entire cast and crew...
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hope this show is not another saas-bahu nautanki in another dress and ornaments. Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago