Afsar Bitiya

Afsar Bitiya looks good and promising

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG...Honestly, I have to start by telling that I didn't have high expectations from AB before it started (even though the concept is interesting and different). The main reason for that has been the DELUGE of regressive and ridiculous shows that Zee has been offering.

However, after the first 2 episodes, I have to say that I like Krishna's character already.

I sincerely hope that they focus on krishna becoming an officer and NOT DEVIATE from the original theme of AB. And I also hope that it doesn't turn into a SAAS BAHU HORROR drama.

Of course, chemistry between PINTU and KRISHNA will be an added bonus. Kinshuk looks very good as PINTU and I am hopeful that he and Krishna will have good chemistry down the line.

I am also eagerly waiting to see Sanghmitra Hitaishi as the IAS officer in the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Aggree wid u . Lovinggg Krishna's char a lott . She is shown soo detrminted regarding her drems n I m lovinggg tht . Hope 2 see AB as a top show n me2 hope tht They don'tt deviate frm d real concept . 

Wht 2 say abt dis Guy Kinshuk . Just can say tht He is just d best n Jab bhi aata ha bas chaa jaata hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ
prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u know what i liked the most...

when she said that she cant go on kinshuk's bike, i thought the reason she wud give is that she is not going to coaching center coz she doesnt have money, instead she said "you are not wearing a HELMET!!!"" hahaha i really liked that scene hahaha couldnt stop laughing!!!
Haaa Me2 was laughnggg in tht scene . LOvinggg their cuteee Nok-jhoksss . Watnggg for more Kinny-mitali scenes . I m lovinggg Kinash aka Kinny-yash scenes a lottt . I m already their bigg bigg Fan . Watnggg for teir scenes as well 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you guys Krishna seems very good and natural character. I also loved the subject and really really hope it doesn't change. I really don't want Prishna wedding soon. I want to see their khatta meetha relation and her aspiration to become officer
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Completely agree with you guys Krishna seems very good and natural character. I also loved the subject and really really hope it doesn't change. I really don't want Prishna wedding soon. I want to see their khatta meetha relation and her aspiration to become officer

Tu aa gayiii . Kabse Tere comment ka waitt kar rhi thi ๐Ÿ˜†

Well Aggree wid u jaanu . DOn'tt Want Prishna's wedding 2 b soon at all . Want fights b/w them cutee one .๐Ÿ˜‰
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Aggree wid u . Lovinggg Krishna's char a lott . She is shown soo detrminted regarding her drems n I m lovinggg tht . Hope 2 see AB as a top show n me2 hope tht They don'tt deviate frm d real concept . 

Wht 2 say abt dis Guy Kinshuk . Just can say tht He is just d best n Jab bhi aata ha bas chaa jaata hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Absolutely. I honestly wish that Krishna's dream come true and she lives her dreams to the fullest. I also hope that kinshuk supports her in her journey.

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i really liked todays episode as compared to the first episode...totally loved kinny in todays episode...he was too too cute...but it was weird to see the bihari bhasha on him...lol...it was too funny...cant wait to see whats gonna happen...this episode has got me hooked...kudos to kinshuk and yash...they are amazing and poles apart from the rest of the cast...
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi mohini ,I am new to the forum and I am Piu BTW..Totally agree with whatever you wrote.The first two episodes have set the pace of the story and needless to say the concept is very intriguing..So looking forward to what happens next๐Ÿ˜ณ
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya mohini me too liking it. hope they carry on with out deviating frm the concept. when kinshuk offered lift n krishna saying the reason has a point. nice n funny scene.i broke in to laughter๐Ÿ˜† it has good concept,good actors n taking of two epi is nice too. it can ve all emotional,comedy etc... hope it become no1 show.๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 12 years ago