-Meene- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Lavanya is goneπŸ˜” but this means only one thing! Arnav is single and Khushi is too so that only means one thing that they are ready to mingleπŸ˜†. Today's precap showed it all, get ready to see cute, lovely moments of them❀️. Arnav in Khushi's house? Both locked up in the bathroom? O la la... you know the rest.πŸ˜‰ Kuch Kuch Hota Hai!⭐️ So do not forget to watch tomorrow's episode!Let's see if they will realize their love for each other or do they need a cupid!

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

What happens Next?
Show your crazy ideas!πŸ˜ƒ

Teri Meri Prem Kahaani⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
i donno what happens next! but i just want them to be stuck there in the bathroom πŸ˜† i want the damn lock to be stuck or something that they can just remain in the bathroom for 5 or 10 minutes yaar!!

and i'll definitely not forget to watch the epi tomorrow!! i'm already biting my nails out of excitement!! i'm going so so mad πŸ€ͺ
dunno whats gonna happen next
cant wait 4 tomorrows episode it gonna b so funny and cute and hopefully romantic
love d the precap to bits i was like laughin my head of it was 2 jokes
love arshi and ipkknd
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arnav is dumbstruck!!Lol!!Waiting for tomorrow!!
No1KoosieFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 I want some serious Rabba Ve-ing πŸ˜‰
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am very excited too , yeah they are both free ! I don't if you have noticed this ,  when Khushi said that she is not engaged anymore , the way of Arnav is looking at her it's wow !
-Meene- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveydovey

i donno what happens next! but i just want them to be stuck there in the bathroom πŸ˜† i want the damn lock to be stuck or something that they can just remain in the bathroom for 5 or 10 minutes yaar!!

and i'll definitely not forget to watch the epi tomorrow!! i'm already biting my nails out of excitement!! i'm going so so mad πŸ€ͺ

I know me too, it would be awesome if they get stuck there for a while, we will defintely get to see some romantic moments and their cute fights too lol.😳
Me too, I am really really excited!πŸ˜ƒ
ShiningStar17 thumbnail
This bathroom scene might definitely have much funny and romantic sequences 😳 can't wait!
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
KKG's scream would bring the Gupta women to the door of the bathroom. 
And, before anyone can speak, the door opens and ASR and KKG step out of the bathroom together nonchalantly.
She says, "OK you can go now."
He says, "Bye."
[Like the scene where KKG punctured his tire so she could speak to him]

ASR turns around and leaves.
Leaving the Gupta women stunned.
KKG goes on with what she was doing.
No explanation.

Imzi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maybe buaji might hear Khushi's scream and come running, Khushi and Arnav have to wait in bathroom together until she goes, otherwise it will look awkward if they both walk out of a locked bathroom together.

Can't wait for the epi to see what really happens. wonder what Arnav was doing there and that too near the bathroom, isn't the bathroom near the back of the house if he has come for something shouldn't he be in the living room.