Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Where have you been, Bebo?!

That was a nice read! The answers (esp. the ones below) genuinely felt honest. 

My picks:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Love the second solo pic ...beautiful!
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
None of her interview goes without mentioning Meryl Streep's DWP.🥱
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sighs. I am not able to read. The print is not clear on my phone :(( And I really wanted to read her answers on Saif and his family and those ones :(
Btw, thanksss Ania for the questions you quoted! Thankfully, it was somewhat clear and I could read from your post!
She looks lovely in the first pic and I lovee the Saifu Bebo pic! :$
And her answer about age difference..loveee<3 Age can never be a factor as long as there is real love and care! :)
Thanks for sharing, Desu!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You're welcome!
Once in a while Bebo surprises pleasantly with an interview.

Ahh, her relatoinship with Saif is so precious! ❤️
anku- thumbnail
Marriage next year 😍
desigal90 thumbnail
Anku, you have to read it.
She says she doesnt understand why her onscreen pairing with Saif doesnt work. Says Tashan was a fairytale film for her coz she met him there. Kurbaan was one of her best roles.
Hopes that Agent Vinod works coz its more dialogue based and maybe people would like to see them together in something like this.

And that she wants to do a romantic film with him, like Hum Tum 😳
anku- thumbnail
Don't make me jealous by writing all that!! :| It makes me want to read it like RIGHT AWAY!! And I don't know why its coming blurred on my phone screen :( I miss my lappy @ such times :/ I even tried to copy paste the link on a separate new window but darn you phone!!!!
Awww @ those answers! Not just in reel, but they're indeed a real life fairytale couple 😳 Kurbaan was where these two looked electrifying and Bebo soo gorgeous! Karan def. gives her some of her best looks!

I would loveee to see them in Hum Tum kind of a film! HT was wonderful! I don't know how many times I have seen it.. lol!

Btw, what was her answer about that quote - "I don't know why people wanted me to hide my relation with Saif". That one. Can u tell me? 😳 I soo want to read the whole int really. :(
desigal90 thumbnail
She was referring to her wedding date and she was basically saying that she'll tell people when its finalized and that she's never hid anything. Like even when seh was going out with saif, people advised her to hide it, but she never understodo why, coz saif being in her life hasnt had any negative effect!

anku- thumbnail
Oh oh and also just those 2 more question's answers.. the Shaid Hrithik one and the one about how they connect with each other.. could you tell me what she says please? 😳
anku- thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

She was referring to her wedding date and she was basically saying that she'll tell people when its finalized and that she's never hid anything. Like even when seh was going out with saif, people advised her to hide it, but she never understodo why, coz saif being in her life hasnt had any negative effect!

Ahh. That ways! Its ok Bebo! Media has no work and this speculation will go till like one day before your wedding 😆 Forget 'em! :P
I have to say whenever she gives an interview where she speaks from heart, all of those interviews arebeautiful to read! (: Agent Vinod come soon! We get Saifu Bebo video interviews then :D