India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Manasvi Sharma's views

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Frnds, its been noted that Manasvi Sharma, the Creative director of CB is visiting the Facebook account of Choti Bahu almost daily (link given below) and giving his POV on some of the questions which we raise, so if any of u have some doubts or wanna give some ideas, I would ask u to post it in the link below, so that things come into his view. Frnds I would request u to make use of this opportunity when he himself has given us.

Manasvi Sharma recent answers to some of the questions

Manasvi Sharma

on y Dev keeps asking for assurance from everybody, doesn't he have his own spine.

When Dev suggests something big and asks Daimaa - "Maine sahi kahaa naa Daimaa?", he is not looking for approval. Its our sanskaar to ask this to our elders whenever we take a big decision. Its more of an assurance we seek for!

Question

in yesterdays episode, Gopaldas said that he has always been the father of a son, but in the first episode, Padma was shown to have 2 children - a GIRL and a BOY..

What happened to the GIRL ?? If d GIRL was not a part of the story then, y was it shown in the first episode ??

Was it a BIG BLOOPER done by the Creatives and the Director ??

Manasvi Sharma

Gopaldas and Maheshwari have only one child - Virat. So he was justified in saying that he has always been a father of a boy.

Manasvi Sharma

On Barkha's track getting boring and she going Scot free.

A track that started with a bang needs to culminate with a bang! Keep watching!! All questions are about to get answered!!!

Manasvi Sharma

I would love to know your response to the Ramcharitmanas scene between Dev and Radhika/Kanha.

Diya's answer to it :Loved the reference to Ram Charitramanas. It is still followed in die hard families to come to solutions to tough problems, and hence it was a novel way of showing the strength and belief that decisions can also be taken in this form. One thing that drew my attention was Dev's reluctance to open the book and face some truths which he is afraid of seeing. What is that truth? He does not wAnt Radhika to talk about it, explain or delve into it. So the truth is the choice of choosing Barkha and in the bargain his dadaji's choice may be wrong. Now he has reached that stage where his confidence is there n himself and belief is. Strong. If his Rp Dharm and vishwaas are the same, then RP Dharm and Radhika only go hand in hand. We cannot have 2 dharma conflicting each other, Dharm is only one and that is truth. This is how I interpret this.

Manasvi Sharma replied : Just checked all the comments. Thanks Diya for answering the queries. You have truly understood the reference.

Edited by -Shankar- - 20 December 2011 at 4:15pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chymanju7Aruna_cindrellasangita10765v3gradev09viprakshichayya55goolab

chayya55 IF-Rockerz
chayya55
chayya55

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
pls give the direct link in red or blue like you do for polls on face book for cb and radev this does not work------thanks

Edited by chayya55 - 20 December 2011 at 3:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Abhilasha,

No offense, but here are some of my frank views.  Please note that they are not directed towards you or anybody else in this forum.  Usually,  I tend not to post my views about anything else other than the show and its storyline.  But the last three months of this storyline about a show on which I have participated actively for last two years combined with creatives' selective question and answer format has made me write this rather strongly.

1.  If Mansavi is interested in corresponding with fans of CB, why doesn't he participate in India forum rather than posting in a closed group on FB where most of the Indian forum participants can't participate.  His questions usually praise himself and receives positive responses from selected group of people.  Is that really asking for a feedback?

2.  He selects a scene which is usually well received by fans and posts questions about it.  But there is nothing about what is being done to characters.  For example,  what is being done to characters of Dev and why is Radhika not being shown for three months.  Other shows in Zee where duplicate characters appear still show what happened to the lead characters and have parallel story for them.  So why is CB being destroyed this way?

3.  The response to his question about Ramcharitarmanas is a copy from another participant's thread (that person's interpretation of the scene and some other people also wrote that).  But again he is posting on a closed forum and somebody is taking notes from here and responding to him.  Of course he seems pleased.  Now my question is whether the interpretations are being copied from the forum after the fact or is the script that way.

4. Now since the intrepretation from the forum and Mansavi seems to be consistent,  then what about whitewashing of so many characters?  Why are Padma and Dai being whitewashed as if they never did anything wrong.  Why is Dada called purshotam (ideal) by Kanha of all characters?  Why is Dev's love called great by Kanha when so far the evidence is to the contrary?  He loves Radhika and needs her but there is nothing great about what he has done for her.  Except for the time when he kidnapped her to save her from Rohan,  he has only given her unhappiness.  There too she chose to go with him despite him having no status.  So why is Radhika shown to be punished the most by Kanha and justified too?  Can we get an answer to that?  

5.  Why is Kanha shown lately to state that he is not here to punish the sinner but to destroy the thought of sin.  Why is there a line everyday by Kanha that if Barkha repents, everything would be alright.  Why is he being so sympathetic to Urmila - another weak and selfish character.  If Barkha's sins are being excused (and for that matter - Dada/Dai/Padma and Dev too),  why was Radhika punished for her mistake that was done due to emotional battering of Dada, Padma and Dai.  

In the end,  there are many questions posted by viewers everyday on the forum in various threads expressing their frustations about the story and treatment of characters.  Yet why doesn't Mansavi come here and correspond with everyone.  Why should there be a certain group through which we all have to go to ask him questions.

Edited by why6 - 20 December 2011 at 3:58pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_iyengarchymanju7Aruna_cindrellaaugust123v3gradev09..yajnaseni..Kittya_Cullen-Shankar-PutijaChalhovmisti73

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
@angie: i agree. maybe someone can convince him to come on IF.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angie12misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
AD thanks, please don't take offense but my views are similar to that of Angies. I am not going to repeat them because it will be basically a repetation (with some variations) to what Angie has written.

All I will write is that exchange of views and giving feedback in any forum that is not open to all but restricted to a few, does not make sense to me. In fact to me it defeats the main purpose of exchange of views. Any type of feedback or exchange of views should happen in front of everyone so that everyone can equaly participate in it without any restriction and by restiction I don't mean that people should forget good manners while writing but that people are allowed to write what they exactly feel and believe in.  

Edited by misti73 - 20 December 2011 at 5:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chymanju7Aruna_cindrellaKittya_Cullen..yajnaseni..Angie12-Shankar-PutijaChalhov

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top