can SiHan do it?

Posted: 12 years ago
nw d 5 million rupees KBC question is dat can d bonding of SiHan beat d alliance of BaKas?..
i mean as sia will enter in Mohan's life, nd they wil b close wid each oder, so our DP kastur shud b jealous wid her 4 her Mohanji..😍!!
in her jealousy nd insecurity she might b definitely 4getting baapji🥳!!!
so we might b served wid less of BaKas nd more of SiHan nd MOHUR😍!!
i really hp nw d real kastur, d Mohan bawrii gets ready nd churafys her Mohanji..😍!!

But if she doesn't feel jealous nd thinks 2 giv Mohan 2 sia nd bcums mahan, den i will b like  😒!!!
u know guys, we might even get 2 c dat seeing d modern sia nd feeeling insecure our kastur might leave her christmas dress nd pallu nd trie bcum fashinable 2 impress MOHAN..😍!!!!!!
MOHUR😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WT 🤬 you joined her name with our Mohan 😡

Let me tell you I don't like any body name next to Mohan I only tolerate Kastur with his as MohUr cause they're married but after that no one. Sia has to prove she's worthy of having her name joined with our one in a million Mohan Galla 😍.

Jokes apart I really hope they don't give Kastur a makeover just for that foreign return item girl. I can't believe am saying it again this character isn't needed but if it means more focus on Mohur development then I'll tolerate Chia, Kai, Sia, Cia and all with that name 😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't want to see her jealous.  I don't want Mohan to give her reason to be jealous, and I want her to be confident enough in Mohan to not worry about some random Sia. 🤢

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sundas, Mohan hates drama...Mohan won't allow Kastur to be jealous even if she is...And honestly, what is there to be jealous abt?  Mohan has admitted he has never loved anyone...so why the insecurity?  As Mohan would say, what someone else feels abt him is their problem, not his.😃..Sia will be a non-issue...But equally irritating to me as Baapji...😡
iSakshi thumbnail
its even sickening to read that gurl name with mohan.. so for me its 🤢... how cud n e one think of combining their names together??? mohan himself wud've objected to this if he cud..

and p.s. kastur/baapji having read this combination name is just sickening... and that plain uncalled for
Edited by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx - 12 years ago
i understand dat guys, even i don want dat sia or dat kastur doubting MOHAN..but if kastur doesn't get jealous den i don c ne point of introducing dis new char, as kastur is all busy wid baapji/bhanu/reena..

🥱.
d least she thinks bout or hv 2time 2 think bout MOHAN..🥺
may b d new girl will distract her 4m all dose nansense nd concentrate on her hubby nd dat's y i named dem 2 geder..
i m really fedup of eating rotten masala of baapji nd kastur , had enough of kastur mahanta, i really need sum MOHUR nw, nd surely if d CVs make sia a vamp who will separate MOHUR de n u wait nd watch wat i do?😡
i myself don know wat wil actually i do?🤢

nd yaa, wat is so sickening if MOHAN nd sia names r joined, i mean they r frends nd they might share a luvely bond of emotion nd affection, i i don hate sia till kastur has faith on MOHAN nd till MOHAN continues 2 b proud of being kastur's hubby in front of sia..
d way MOHAN bhaved in d promo it was really sweet of him where he managed both his wife nd frend, nd i don think dat MOHAN will ever do sumthing doubtful wid sia, it is just kastur POV as dat is similar 2 baapji ancient views, which scares me dat she might think SiHan is a couple..
but i can't understand dat wen MOHAN blindly told dat he nvr had in luv, den kastur shudn't doubt, but den again i even can't trust d CVs as they will use saroj nd baapji along wid narmada 2 wash kastur brain nd make her doubt MOHAN which will b indeed a pathetic 1..
taanu4harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dony actually want to guess wat sia will do.
but to the topic maker, i want to answr your question.
if you ask me, i really hope that mohan and sia together can help breaking and save us from all boring doses of baapji and kastur🥱.
i am really hopeless after yesterdays episode, seriously there is a limt bt cvs crossed all the limits in ruining kastur and her charm.
i agree wid u tanim, aftr yesterdays episode even i hv lost all hopes..
it bcame a show which is only in d hands of god nw, nd i just pray dat he saves it.
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The way show is going right now even god won't be able to save.

I think this is the first serial I am watching that there is no story development for lead pair at all.
yaa, shivu, even it is my 1st serial which i m watching widout ne feelings or xcitement..
d way they justified baapji was pathetic..
d way they made kastur a baapji slave is alsoo tragedic..
nw they want sia 2 entr even widout defining MOHUR relationship status, so wat else can u xpect 4m dem??...