Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
oh god so much racism in that forum

i feel sorry for those who r crack in their real life aswell

bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FaizaParvez

I HOPE JUHI OR SKY WIN NOT THE LOSER MAHAK CHAHAL HORRIBLE PERSON IN THE BIG BOSS HOUSE

SHE IS LOSER

Mahek shouldn't win Big Boss why are lot so obsessed with Mahak chahal coming as wild card entry she is the one person who creates fights with the other housemates i think this time a someone sensible should should win Big Boss 5 such as Akashdeep Saigal or Juhi Parmer Shroff

I was really happy when she evicted from big boss house hope she doesn't come back

Yeah she is so much DRAMA QUEEN fights all the time without any reason actually she look for fights so that she can get footage. I dont want her to win the show or either want her to come back😡...if she really comesback just because of being favourite of salman its not fare with everybody else she is so FAKE cant take her drama's anymore ...grrr😡
Pyaar Aa raha hai Salman ka pyaar Aa raha hai
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If you hated her so much why are you keeping her track...there are already n number of thread on her return you should stick to posting them instead of garnering few glances at you too by creating another thread...all mahek haters are using her to come into limelight!

Mahek--you go girl...⭐️

Juhi and Sky should win bigg Boss 5 and mahak should go into a dustbin where she belongs

Erm, yeah I know Sky and Juhi are joined at the hip but there can only be ONE winner. This is not comedy circus :)
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Juhi and Sky should win bigg Boss 5 and mahak should go into a dustbin where she belongs

👏

🤗
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Of course she is, why else would mr. khan take the trouble of going to the BB house and bullying everybody to behave themselves before his "friend" comes back😕😕  All the sob stories she gave him convinced him only she can be the winner baki everyone ko saara hindustan dekh lega😆😆
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆
This content was originally posted by: pratts

Of course she is, why else would mr. khan take the trouble of going to the BB house and bullying everybody to behave themselves before his "friend" comes back😕😕  All the sob stories she gave him convinced him only she can be the winner baki everyone ko saara hindustan dekh lega😆😆

LOL well said🤣🤣🤣🤣
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She will only come for winning... bad timing!