Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek Chahal is the wild card entrant

Posted: 12 years ago

Mahek Chahal is the wild card entrant

Bigg Boss is all set to introduce the wild card entry of this season of the reality show.

The three evictees approached to make wild card entry on the show were last evicted Shonali Nagrani along with Mahek Chahal and transgender Laxmi Narayan Tripathi. And the latest development is that sexy siren Mahek has pipped her competitors to the post and will re-enter the house to become a part of the final leg of the competition. With her entry, the show will boil down to six contestants who will battle it out for the coveted title and the prize money. Mahek will join Sky, Juhi Parmar, Sunny Leone, Amarr Upadhyay and good-friend Siddharth Bharadwaj. Her entry will bring balance to the two groups on the show as she is expected to join Sid and Amarr's camp which is pitted against the group that lists Sky, Juhi and Sunny. One expects things to heat up with Mahek's re-entry as she has seen the show from outside. Her entry is expected to take place by the end of this week.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Mahek-Chahal-is-the-wild-card-entrant/articleshow/11180862.cms

Hope u lot her happy now Mahak Chahal the loser making her entry in the house end the week

Mahek shouldn't win Big Boss why are lot so obsessed with Mahak chahal coming as wild card entry she is the one person who creates fights with the other housemates i think this time a someone sensible should should win Big Boss 5 such as Akashdeep Saigal or Juhi Parmer Shroff

I was really happy when she evicted from big boss house hope she doesn't come back

Edited by FaizaParvez - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
YAHOOO. MAHEK IS COMING BACK...HATE JUHI A LOT..SHE SHOULDN'T WIN AT ANY COST...

I HOPE JUHI OR SKY WIN NOT THE LOSER MAHAK CHAHAL HORRIBLE PERSON IN THE BIG BOSS HOUSE

SHE IS LOSER

Mahek shouldn't win Big Boss why are lot so obsessed with Mahak chahal coming as wild card entry she is the one person who creates fights with the other housemates i think this time a someone sensible should should win Big Boss 5 such as Akashdeep Saigal or Juhi Parmer Shroff

I was really happy when she evicted from big boss house hope she doesn't come back
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sensible and juhi? 🤣 its a big joke
Originally posted by: deepu221

freaking buzz off losers
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: reena544

YAHOOO. MAHEK IS COMING BACK...HATE JUHI A LOT..SHE SHOULDN'T WIN AT ANY COST...

I CANT WAIT TO SEE MAHEK BACK!! 
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

I CANT WAIT TO SEE MAHEK BACK!! 

SAME HERE.

Juhi and Sky should win bigg Boss 5 and mahak should go into a dustbin where she belongs
Originally posted by: deepu221

AGREE..ALWAYS SLEEPING UNDER THE BLANKET AND DEMANDING SHAHI FOOD. THIS ALL DEFINES SENSIBILITY... ???😡
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jo bhi aaye jaaye... Amar should win this season as he has planned and plotted in this game with full devotion while the others were busy eating, sleeping, mudslinging, crying foul...