Atleast ever ask from Sachin Shroff about Juhi Par

Posted: 12 years ago
Today most of viewers must have noticed Juhi praising her husband that he likes staying good, where he sees dirt he removes , he washes hands two-three times in one times. These all state that Juhi is Bafadar(Loyal) wife for Sachin .ATLEAST EVER ASK FROM HIM ABOUT JUHI aka Kumkum Badhwa. what she does when she stays in home, whether she keeps chewing rotia's or laying whole day on Bed.
KEEP ON SLEEPING ALL TYM N ALWAYS DEMANDING SHAHI FOOD.
Originally posted by reena544

KEEP ON SLEEPING ALL TYM N ALWAYS DEMANDING SHAHI FOOD.

even patha of Mooli
he does all that caz he rather pay attention for cleaning than wasting time with juhi who just in bed 24 hours and eat.
i feel so pity for sachin...
Originally posted by shahzur2010

he does all that caz he rather pay attention for cleaning than wasting time with juhi who just in bed 24 hours and eat.

that is why she did not yet give us Khush Khabri.
Originally posted by small_boss5

i feel so pity for sachin...

as i feel for B****R.
well that proves he is the one who works at home and she jst enjoys sleeping and eating ðŸ¤£ so basically she is not missing her actual husband ..but a husband who is a hygiene and a faithful servant who jst does ji hoozuri ðŸ˜†
Sachin did talk abt Juhi. He said she's his secret diet. His fitness ka raaz!! 😛

Today Juhi and company were discussing Aapka Salman's insults and she said that being called namard [lack of spine] on national television is the biggest insult for a man; pointing to Amar of course.

Yesterday someone posted a video of her old reality show where she called Mr.Juhi a namard also on national television. 😆