Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek Chanal shoudn't come as wild card entry!! (Page 7)

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

I think a very good reason she should bein Bigg Boss is---she has fans...a lot of real fans who want to see her...!!Smile
why she was evicted against shonali..?? in that case shonali should be enter as WC not MC !LOL

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaParvez

Originally posted by Rama_naik

Mehek always always  creates a fight

Thank you someone is agreed with me on this topic
she not only creates fights, but uses bad words too.. and non stop bla bla bla which is really irritating to hear...
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

I agree with you. She provokes people and when they react, then she fights over the reaction and portrays herself as strong woman. When the opposing party is also strong and keeps giving it back to her, then she portrays herself as victim to get sympathy votes.
But, unfortunately it looks like it has already been decided that she would be brought in as wild card entrant.

yes this was mentioned by PB/Shonali etc just for sympathy and she talks about her past, which we do not know at all !! so naturally a person like SKY waiting to play will pick up those GOLDEN moments and WORDS uttered by MC.. she don't deserve any sympathy .. laxmi deserve it more than her ..
hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats22

Originally posted by hima_123

I think a very good reason she should bein Bigg Boss is---she has fans...a lot of real fans who want to see her...!!Smile
why she was evicted against shonali..?? in that case shonali should be enter as WC not MC !LOL

And what if her average votes per nomination exceed far more than Shonali...even if she lost ONCE to Shonali ??

The number of fans Mahek has over Shonali...that fight for Mahek particularly---say a lot about their comparative popularity...  even Sachin Tendulkar doesn't make a century in every match---Shahrukh Khan too can have flops movies...and Mahek too might lose ONCE out of many nominations (if she really lost because of votes)!. Statistically its the average votes PER nomination that should matter more...in terms of popularity...and the more popular candidate should get  THE chance!!Smile

Edited by hima_123 - 21 December 2011 at 10:54am
..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

my goodness ... whom are you portraying sensible.. Juhi and Sky.. hehhe Joke of the year!!!LOLLOL

they both are most senseless, lazy and provoking people in BBhouse.. Juhi is the main hypocrite.. sorry to say that.. but its the fact.,Embarrassed

Mahek is the only one whom I justify for having been strong, bold and standing on her own without doing any sort of chamchagiris... if she had done it she wouldnt have been nominated 7times in the house..hats off to her.. ClapClap 

and do you know another fact!! the day Mahek was evicted Juhi was the main person who was so happy from inside as she found her way clear to go on to win the show..Angryhe facial expressions and her behaviour from the very next day was a solid proof to justify how cunning was she.. Angry

let Mahek return.. phir dekhna.. asli khel...Star

Hinu786 IF-Sizzlerz
Hinu786
Hinu786

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaParvez

Mahek shouldn't win Big Boss why are lot so obsessed with Mahak chahal coming as wild card entry she is the one person who creates fights with the other housemates i think this time a someone sensible should should win Big Boss 5 such as Akashdeep Saigal or Juhi Parmer Shroff

I was really happy when she evicted from big boss house hope she doesn't come back

she will come back n will win the show coz she is the best she deserve to win

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83

Go to top