Mahek Chanal shoudn't come as wild card entry!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

other fans can do it too then!πŸ˜•

dont hate just because Mahek is killing the competition!πŸ˜†

I also like mahek but i don't trust these voting polles.
Originally posted by adieus50

The only person who deserves to come back as wild card entry is MAHEK! Bhai logon...Hypocrisy is at its peak...the evil three...sunny, juhi and sky ...all three nominated amar...but they are upset with Amar for nominating them...

ya Juhiji, sunny ji aur sky ji...amar ne bahut badi galti ki...usko khud ko nominate karna chahiye tha...aap logon ko nahin...kyoki BB jeetne ka adhikar sirf aap teeno ka hai...amar ka nahi...

koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke

Can they get any lower than this 

I have more respect for Amar as he has supported the right too!!

JUHI and SUNNY have only contributed towards destroying the house atmosphere. Churiels 

They are 3 idiots in the true sense ! 

The green room gang is so mean my god!

1. Bitching about Andrew! I mean forgodsake he was the best on this show! Such a decent and intelligent man! R.E.S.P.E.C.T! If they can bitch about him and try to make him look bad phir to boss they can do anything! 

2. Pretending to be all unaffected by the nominations but facial expressions show something else! They kept going on and on about them and discussing!  Here I have to give Sky some credit! He is really loyal to Juhi and Sunny! He was genuinely upset that they were nominated.

3. Bullying Amar for nominating them when they themselves have nominated him

4. Sid tried his best to talk to Sunny! He spoke very calmly and tried to sort out things in the uncensored video but she is so stuck up! She was giving him attitude!  It clearly shows who doesnt want to make peace!

5. Juhi getting rude with Sid because he called her sister!  she says usko ab yaad aya ke wo bhai hai! Madam he has never misbehaved with you ever! Aap hi hain jo Sky ke chakkar mei usko 4 baaten suna ke chali jaati theen!

6. Throwing spider on Amar's bed! Dude seriously this was the limit! How can someone do this?   This should not be done to an enemy as well!

7. Juhi and Sunny planning (indirectly) to kick out ALL boys! This shows how loyal they are to Sky! Tsk tsk tsk! Sky ne aasteen ke saanp paal rakhe hain! 

vvv nyc'... juhi urghhh
I want her back..heard she is coming cool
I m with mahek...she should win this show...Sky n Juhi Sunny euuu..these people r so dumb...idiots!! i dnt think mehak always started a fight it was mr sky only..hw cheap he is...everybody can see that...gadha hai wo! mehak was like us. very simple n high thinking girl..smart n ambitious...she should come back !!!
Originally posted by wat_up

I want her back..heard she is coming cool
What i fail to understand is when Mahek was removed from the show on audience votes then how is she being brought back ??????...Pooja Mishra was not evicted on basis of audience votes hence her entry was justified ...if both Sky and Juhi have some self respect they should quit the show the day Mahek reenters the house bcause the channel Colors and Big Boss is busy licking Salmans ass.
Originally posted by umairsafi32

mahek chahal should and will come back in bigg boss 5. she was not the one who create fights, sky always always  creates a fight . r u blind or what , u r saying that mahek create fights . u r totally wrong

r u freaking blind she is one creates fights u lot r losers by the way LOSERS AND ONE WHO PUMPS UP PEOPLE

Juhi Parmar should be winner Mahek should not be the winner hope she doesn't win black cow oi losers go and get a life this is just show why r freaking obsessed freaking buzz off LOSERS HA HA HA HA

Edited by FaizaParvez - 12 years ago
Mehek always always  creates a fight
Originally posted by Rama_naik

Mehek always always  creates a fight

Thank you someone is agreed with me on this topic
Originally posted by Jun786

What i fail to understand is when Mahek was removed from the show on audience votes then how is she being brought back ??????...Pooja Mishra was not evicted on basis of audience votes hence her entry was justified ...if both Sky and Juhi have some self respect they should quit the show the day Mahek reenters the house bcause the channel Colors and Big Boss is busy licking Salmans ass.

It be cool they quit, but doubt they have any respect anywayπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and come on Juhi is showing her true nature now. She acted all subdued we saw her nature on that patni or woh show with the babies...and Sky well he's plain mad...only Amar is senisibe guy like him...and Mahek she rocks and bindasπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Originally posted by FaizaParvez

r u freaking blind she is one creates fights u lot r losers by the way LOSERS AND ONE WHO PUMPS UP PEOPLE

Juhi Parmar should be winner Mahek should not be the winner hope she doesn't win black cow oi losers go and get a life this is just show why r freaking obsessed freaking buzz off LOSERS HA HA HA HA

excuse me calling people losers omgeee. You have no better way to support that overly dominating Juhi that you have to start calling members as losers. 😲😲 You should know member bashing is not allowed.