Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Destiny: A ManVeer FF **CHAPTER 2 ON PG 2! ** (Page 2)

neahakhan Senior Member
neahakhan
neahakhan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Hi there.. Amazing FF u got there bud.
Pls add me to ur pm list n do continue soon :)

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
nice part...loved the manveer moments...update soon
AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I like the way you write ! PM me!
Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
hey!!!
i lyk d concept..Tongue
cont. soon..
nd plz pm me nxt tym..Embarrassed

lamz325 Senior Member
lamz325
lamz325

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2
Moniya's POV
I woke having the strangest dream. That brat, Uday, dragged me to some palace claiming that I was a Rajkumari. And then he told me that we were betrothed to each other. I slowly opened my eyes and almost screamed when I saw my surroundings. I was in a huge room with expensive furnishings. I tried to remember how I got here, and then it hit me. None of that was a dream, it actually happened. Great, I'm screwed...
I quickly tried to asses the situation. Ok, Moniay, just go along with this until you can prove that your not Rajkumari Manyata or whoever they have mistaken you for. That sounds like good plan to me. I slowly get out of bed and go to the washroom to freshen up. After I come out, I see maids already ready with a selection of clothes and accesories ready for my use. Great, this is going to take getting used to. 
After I'm ready, I made my way downstairs and see that everyone is already at the dining table waiting for me. "Manyata, beta, next time, try to make it to the table my 9:00. You're half an hour late today. We waited for you today, but we're not always going to do that." 
What?!?! They have a certain time that everyone has to be down by. That's ridiculous! Fine, I'll go along with it for now... "Jee, Dadi sa, I'll come down earlier tomorrow," I say with a fake smile. 
I quickly scan the table to see if that brat is here. Oh good, he isn't, maybe he got tired of being such a jerk and decided to not bother me anymore. Just maybe..
But I do see a girl here. She looks just a little younger than me, maybe around Jaynandini's age. But she looks nothing like her. She's pretty, but she doesn't wear clothes like J does. She wears clothes that are simple but sophisticated and much more modest. Maybe I'll be able to get along with her. 
"Manyata, this is Unnati. She's taking you out today to go shopping for your own clothes and you will be getting some grooming done also. Who knows how that chawl life treated you. In addition, she will also be giving you lessons everyday on royal etiquette and such." 
She says hello to me and I greet her back. After breakfast, she comes up to me and introduced herself to me. "Hi Manyata, I'm Unnati. You might not remember me from 16 years ago but, that's okay. I have a feeling that you and I are going to be great friends since J and I never seem to get along with each other." 
Oh, so she doesn't get along with J? I love this girl already! 
"It's nice meeting you," I say with an honest smile, " I think we're going to be great friends too! So do you wanna get going?"
"Yes, of course. It's going to be really fun!"
We take one of the cars and it's a BMW. Oh god, don't these people at least own normal cars? They're so showy about all the money and power that they possess. Well, I guess they are royal after all...
Unnati and I first go to a spa. I got some waxing done and I don't think I've ever cried so much of pain in my life before. But the pain subsided once I got to take shower. We both proceeded to get massages done. 
  "Aaah, isn't this nice? It relives all of the stress that builds up in your body." Unnati says to me. 
"Yeah, but I don't think anyone has ever pampered me so much in my life before. Is this all really necessary?" I ask. 
"Of course it is! We're royalty. We have to look presentable to the public. It's our duty to do so." It sort of seems reasonable to me but, if J or Uday were to say this to me, I would've probably slapped them. 
After our massages, we both get manicures and pedicures. "After this, we're going to the mall. I think you want clothes that are your own instead of wearing whatever they managed to find for you in the short notice. We're going to meet someone very close to me for lunch. I think you'll really like him. You might've met him before too. Who knows, he may be someone really important to you too!" Unnati says enthusiastically. 
"Who are you talking about?"
"Oh you'll find out when you meet him," she says with a smile that I'm not too sure about what it means. 
When we enter that mall, a mixture of emotions fill me. I don't know what to say. This mall is the same mall where I worked with Sony and Chicky for a day. This is the same mall where Akash gave me those silver heels from. This is the same mall where I poured the dirty soap on Jay. I don't know if I should feel sad or happy. All those memories are too distant now. It's as if they are from a past life of mine. It's no use thinking about it now, cuz I don't I will be able to go to that life. Well, there is a way but first, I'll have to prove that I'm not a Rajkumari. 
I have more much more fun than I expected with Unnati. I never got to shop like this before. I never thought that I would actually have an interest in something as unnecessary as clothes and such. But Unnati has a good opinion on what would look good on me and what wouldn't. So I ended up buying a lot of things, but hey Dadi sa told me to buy whatever I wanted. So I decided to have fun with it as long as it lasts. 
Unnati and I leave the mall with many new things. I'm wearing one of my new outfits because I couldn't stand to wear what I ever I was wearing that had been borrowed from Jay. And I must say, I looked great. But I didn't even look like my old self. I felt like I was losing myself already. 
As Unnati and I exit the mall, on our way to eat lunch and meet whoever she is dying to introduce me to, I see Akash in the distance. And without letting her know where I went, I make a run for it. Maybe Akash can help me escape all of this. 
BAM. Sorry you guys, it's a cliffhanger. There weren't any ManVeer scenes today, but the next chapter is just going to full of it! Sorry for ending it here. But don't worry, I will definitely update very, very soon! Please leave me reply about how I can improve this! And suggestions? Smile

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4simron...simran2608Prachi_12ewfyakshaayasalekh1sloppy-hopejaneniroopaVampgirltanya.dsouzaHenrietteKiran_1Priya46SaHillover101-Misek-dusk--ANGEL--Daviswati2008CythereaKSG_luvsrividhya68PrincessAshVikfia21dreamyjenniceAnjalika13adventure_gurlZiva01Bravehearts-Xpress-dumas

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Loveddd it thnx for re update and I bet our hero uday will either go on a crazy hunt looking for his princess or he will stop her midway wen she starts running but who knows why u have in store for us can't wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lamz325

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Hey whatever your writing was nice...Big smile
AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
OMG gal u are awsum..!! I love that  pink font and ur minnie propic! It is choo cute!!

Overall!! Awsum!

I guess she won't run baba Udayveer hai na *wink*

xx
Kiara!

Go to top