Dekha Ek Khwaab

Destiny: A ManVeer FF **CHAPTER 2 ON PG 2! **

lamz325 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, you guys! So, I have decided to start writing a ManVeer FanFic! I'm pretty much bored this break! And DEK is not quenching my thirst for those ManVeer scenes! lol 😊

My PM list

brklyn_gal
hubze
xxdevilishxx
neahakhan
--angel--
tiger_lily
priness_xaini
*let me know if you want to be added to my PM list!*
Destiny: Chapter 1
Moniya's POV
How dare he bring me to this raj mahal? I was quite comfortable living in that chawl with my friends and Baba. I never thought that my little wish would come true. Udayveer Singh. The man who has ruined my life. I swear that I will get revenge on him one day. He continued to grip my arm painfully even after we arrived at the palace. 
There were people waiting for us in foyer. They introduced themselves to me as Dadisa, Ma, Baba, Doctor Uncle, Vijay, and... 
"YOU!" we both shouted at the same time. I couldn't believe it. That girl who I has poured water on lived here. 
"You guys have already met each other?" Dadisa asked. 
"Dadisa, this is that mall janitor brat that dared to pour that dirty soap water on me," that brat answered. 
" Hey, who are you calling a brat? I perfectly deserved that!" I shouted. 
  "Okay, that's enough. I think that it has been established that you guys have met each other before. But Rajkumari Manyata has been away from her home for too long. She must be tired from today. What she needs now is some rest." Dadisa stated. She nodded to maids to show me to a room so I could freshen up. 
As soon as I got in, I rushed to the bathroom. I shut the door and fell to the floor. I started crying. They must have so mistake. I'm not Rajkumari Manyaya! I'm Moniya, daughter of Murari who is a watch man. My friends are Chicky and Sony. And I belong with Akash. 
After some time, I felt no more tears could come since I had cried for so long. I slowly got up and went in to take a a cold shower. The water poured down on me as it refreshed my mind. I have to think of a strategy to find my Baba. I have to clear up this misunderstanding. I'm not Rajkumari Manyata! They haven been mistaken. I'll have to prove to them that I'm not who they are looking for. But for now, I'll have to act as their Rajkumari. They are kind people after all, with the exception of Uday and Jaynandini. 
I got out of the shower and wrapped my body in a towel. As soon as I exited the bathroom, I was surrounded by a number of maids. They all had unncessary things with them. Dresses, heels, jewelry, make up, accessories, you name it. Fine, I'll go along with this until this whole misunderstanding is cleared. I allowed the maids to doll me up as they wished. I looked at myself in the mirror after they were finished. I look more dressed up than I had ever been in my entire life. 
"Rajkumari Manyata, dinner is ready. Everyone is waiting for you downstairs," one of the maids told me. 
"Okay, you may go. I'll be down in a couple of minutes." 
After they left, I look at myself in the mirror and told my self, "Ok, Moniya, just deal with just for a while. After you clear up the misunderstanding, you won't ever have to see that Uday or Jaynandini ever again." 
I walked down the stairs the best I could in those outrageously high heels. I thought, I had done a great job until the last step came. I tripped, and braced myself for the ground. I closed my eyes. But, I never hit the ground. A pair of strong arms caught me. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw the person that I hated so much. Uday. He smiled at me. " Are you okay, Rajkumari?" 
I quickly got myself out of his embrace. "I'm fine." I stammered. As I said that, everyone else started making their way towards the dining table. In order to avoid him, I quickly took a seat at the table. I thought I was safe, until he took the seat right next to mine. Great, I'm doomed... 
The dinner came in five courses, which I really didn't understand. Neither did I understand the numerous spoons and forks that I was supposed to use. 
"It's best to start with the fork and spoon on the outside and work your way in, Princess," Uday whispered to me. His breathe on neck made my nervous. I quickly moved away and murmured a quick thank you. He was just plain irritating and he angered me for what he had done to me. 
After dinner, the elders enjoyed a cup of tea and discussed their day. The younger people went to the recreation room, there was a bar lounge, pool table, home theater, and various other things that I could not name. 
Uday, Jaynandini, and Vijay enjoyed a drink and were playing pool. I had never played pool in my life before, nor do I drink. I quietly left the room and went outside to the garden. The breathed in the cool night air. It felt amazing. I finally felt somewhat free from all of this. Okay, I told myself, this is not what I came outside for. If I want to escape this place, I need to figure out how I'm going to do it. The entire area was fenced. I need to find something that will help me climb over it, I thought. I found the shed, where the gardener kept all of his tools. I found a ladder and brought it. I checked my surrounding to make sure there were no security guards nearby. I took the first step and someone grabbed my arm, pulling me back down. I quickly turned, my hair hit his face. It was not other than Udayveer. His eyes told me that he was certainly not happy with right now. Good, I thought, I'll never let you live in peace ever again. "What do you think you're doing, Rajkumari?!?! Do you have any idea how dangerous this is?" H inquired. 
My eyes filled with rage. " You know full well what I was trying to do. I do not wish to live here, nor am I Rajkumari Manyata! I want to go back to my chawl! I want to go back to my Baba. I want to see Sony, Chicky, and Akash again. " And before I knew it, tear started coming down again. 
Uday pulled me into an embrace and patted my back in a soothing manner. "Rajkumari Manyata, I know that it may be hard for you, but this is who you are now. Murari is not your Baba. You have a family here who loves you and and cares for you. You can never go back to your life in the Chawl ever again. Nor can you ever see Chicky, Sony, or Akash ever again. In case you don't know, we have been betrothed to each other since you were 3 years old." 
As soon as he said that last sentence, I came out of my trance. I noticed what position we were in, and freed myself from him embrace. I wiped the tears off my face and said, "Don't you dare touch me ever again!" I ran back in side all the way to my room. I shut the door behind me ran to my bed. This is all just a bad nightmare, I decided. I'll go to sleep now, and as soon as I wake up, I'll be back to my chawl life...Or so she thinks...

So what do you guys think??? Please comment to let me know about what you think of this fanfic! Constructive criticism only please! I'll try to update as soon as possible! 😆

Edited by lamz325 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey dear.. i like your writting... please continue soon 😉
lamz325 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AmishiE

Hey dear.. i like your writting... please continue soon 😉

Thanks! I'll probably add another chapter tomorrow or on thursday! 😛
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Wow this was amazing loved it please continue and do pm menwen u do I really enjoyed reading it especially the last part it was the best wen he pulled her in a hug I was actually shocked that the whole time he was talking she didn't realize they were in a hug until he said the last sentence

Amazing loved it
Please update soon
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Manveer FF... KEEP IT UP👏😊
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dude it was really nice 👍🏼... Do continue and PM me if possible...
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its awesome do continue
firangi92 thumbnail
That was awesome! :)

PM me when you update! Thanks. :D
neahakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi there.. Amazing FF u got there bud.
Pls add me to ur pm list n do continue soon :)
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part...loved the manveer moments...update soon