(= Smile And... Spread Smile =)

hifx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey All Hafsa here...

Oky the main reason behind this topic is Promotion of ZKSP dncha think that Life Ok is not promoting ZKSP like other shows...on youtube and on their site evry show is mentioned except ZKSP...and evn on facebook...its dangerous 4 our show...we shud cmplain abt ds...and guess wat ZKSP promos hv more views dn odr shows promos of life ok on youtube

And another thing
i have seen most of the people promoting their fav shows using sigs and avis banners and all...dncha all think we shud do this too...i have seen most of the people in the Life Ok Views thread...who are lukng forward to watch ZKSP but hvnt seen dm here till nw...we all visit differnt forums of the shows we lyk so we shud use Promotional sigs and promote our show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Great ideas you have posted. I agree. I also felt that Life OK is ignoring Zindagi Kahe Smile please. Dont know the reason y.
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
how about making a siggy and writing the timings and all abt the show.
and when everybody will use it..everyone will automatically cme to knw abt the show...but i think we hav pretty much members till now..matlab its been 2 days sicne the forum started and i can see many ppl...our AG's jaadu😉