Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Do You Think Gopi could be injured again? (Page 2)

kitty.pooni Senior Member
kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aish3003

They could be trying to make Gopi look like an idiot for being careless with her health by doing whatever it is she will land up doing because of Rashi and end up hurting herself. But you know what now I think of it, it could backlash severely on Rashi if the creatives want it...Ahem/Koki will scold Gopi and ask her, she might tell them a half baked version (you know to save her Rashiben "rolls eyes") but yet Ahem/Koki would figure out that Rashi is behind it and ask her to stay away. Cause according to the precap its Rashi who installs the buzzer...so anything wrong with it will be her responsibility. 

This is all guesswork again. I am just praying that the Gopi Ahem track continues. And honestly, if Gopi does land up getting more hurt because of Rashi's carelessness...Ahem should ideally become more possessive and hover over her...So it could be good for us if the creatives think it through.

What do you think? (Sorry for the long reply..but am kinda anxious over the whole thing)

no prob im a little anxious over the whole thing that gopi might be even more injured
what if the stitches she has open and cos of how long it will take for everyone to visit gopi and ahem comes home late she could have severe bleeding

it could make gopi and ahems relationship closer as ahem might look after gopi full
time and probably wont bother to go to workEmbarrassed

but i think that ahem and kokila might figure it out but i think that they might not know as she might not remember as she could have memory loss to injury
(you know what CV's are like- complicated)
but i hope that kokila and ahem figure rashi out

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish3003sandyukhana_y-JollyJabeen-

kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xsumi

i have no clue
maybe ahem might help her cause now he cares for gopi
but i'm kinda upset that rashi gone bck 2 the evil side loved her as she was
WHYYY
xxx

i know i was hoping she would change for good and to
support gopi
but maybe she might realise as this kalakari
could hurt gopi even more and might not listen to
urmilla anymore

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukhana_y-JollyJabeen-

kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

Originally posted by kitty.pooni

Originally posted by RachP

I think that is exactly what's going to happen. Since Raashi has taken the battery out, Gopi will be unable to call anyone and her voice might not be heard by anyone. She might try to get whatever she wants herself and probably falls or something. I remember seeing the doctor come to the MM to see Gopi and everyone looked tense (SBS I think). 

that was on SBS Shocked

i didnt see SBS today but if that happens then i will not forgive Rashi

i just dont get it that if Rashi is trying hard to impress everyone then why would
she start doing kalakaries again and especially if they are towards gopi and to harm her

it was on sbs or sbb last week i think...and we haven't seen the parts from it on the show yet...so it has to happen soon

i don't understand her either...these vamps...no one gets their motivesLOL

LOL vampires

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukhana_y-JollyJabeen-

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

They could be trying to make Gopi look like an idiot for being careless with her health by doing whatever it is she will land up doing because of Rashi and end up hurting herself. But you know what now I think of it, it could backlash severely on Rashi if the creatives want it...Ahem/Koki will scold Gopi and ask her, she might tell them a half baked version (you know to save her Rashiben "rolls eyes") but yet Ahem/Koki would figure out that Rashi is behind it and ask her to stay away. Cause according to the precap its Rashi who installs the buzzer...so anything wrong with it will be her responsibility. 

This is all guesswork again. I am just praying that the Gopi Ahem track continues. And honestly, if Gopi does land up getting more hurt because of Rashi's carelessness...Ahem should ideally become more possessive and hover over her...So it could be good for us if the creatives think it through.

What do you think? (Sorry for the long reply..but am kinda anxious over the whole thing)

If it's Raashi who installs the bell, then she'll get into trouble for it. If it's someone else, then Koki/Ahem will linger around Gopi more (good for us). Maybe Koki will kick out Ahem from the room and be there with Gopi at nights (since Koki wants Ahem to concentrate on work first). He probably won't like that and will hover around Gopi more.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty.pooniAish3003sandyukhana_y-JollyJabeen-

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
We fans have a way for translating everything to Gopi and Ahem dont we. But for goodness sake, it should turn out this way. The age old track of Rashi spoiling Gopi's relationship has become too repetitive...

My imagination maybe getting ahead of me, but consider this...Earlier they portrayed how Gopi was susceptible to all the evil designs of Rashi, Kinjal etc since she didn't have Ahem's support. And now, Rashi will continue trying to harm her and fail because Ahem is standing with her. It could be the creatives' way of showing the change in Gopi's life and the significance of companionship which is basically what the show is about. So, the story kind of needs Rashi to attempt these stupid things to shown the strength of the Gopi Ahem equation. What say?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty.poonisandyukshruts18hana_yXarinaMooonShadow-JollyJabeen-

kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

We fans have a way for translating everything to Gopi and Ahem dont we. But for goodness sake, it should turn out this way. The age old track of Rashi spoiling Gopi's relationship has become too repetitive...

My imagination maybe getting ahead of me, but consider this...Earlier they portrayed how Gopi was susceptible to all the evil designs of Rashi, Kinjal etc since she didn't have Ahem's support. And now, Rashi will continue trying to harm her and fail because Ahem is standing with her. It could be the creatives' way of showing the change in Gopi's life and the significance of companionship which is basically what the show is about. So, the story kind of needs Rashi to attempt these stupid things to shown the strength of the Gopi Ahem equation. What say?

yeah i totally agree i think we need these situations to strengthen their
relationship...

hopefully then ahem will look after gopi due to love not duty or guilt

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish3003sandyukhana_y-JollyJabeen-

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
i have no idea
Poor gopi  They never leave her in peace :( 
I hope this kakerlakki wil fail