Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I have a feeling that this is going to happen...before the doctor comes to the house the alarm is delivered by the vendor Aham bought it from, Rashi with her keeness to do everything runs to say, no need for the vendor to install I will do it, having discussed with her mother, this Gopi is getting all the attention, nobody loves me only Gopi, decides to take out the batteries, Aham meanwhile arranges for a house visit for a doctor, the doctor arrives and is shown to Gopi's room, all find Gopi on the floor as she was ringing the bell and nobody came, so she was trying herself to go to the toilet to go pee, and feel over and is trying to crawl to the bathroom with her one good arm...😭, doctor and Kokila/Meethi find Gopi like that help her to the toilet and see her onto the bed nicely, Aham arrives early from work, asks if the doctor arrived Meethi tells him yes he is with Gopi, he goes upstairs finds his mum and doctor sub examining Gopi, Kokila questions why Aham is back so soon from work, as he left late from home plus she and mota bhabhi are home to see to the doctors first examination of Gopi, Aham woh woh mom, doctor meanwhile finishes examining Gopi and says to the Modi's she is progressing well to recovery but please take care that she is not left alone in the room for long periods as you can see what we found today, she wanting to go pee and nobody to take her and she trying to go by herself, next time she might fall and break her arm or hip or something, Aham shocked questions his mum and him mum tells him, he asks after the bell, he checks the bell and finds no battery inside or that it wasn't installed properly (as Rashi has the luck of a cat, she probably won't be caught so easy with the battery), Aham thinks this bell business isn't working, let me stay at home more..., he tells his mum, he will only be going to office when they is important meeting but he will be working from home most of the time whilst Gopi recovers and is back on her feet, Rashi's opportunity to do kalakaries on injured Gopi are reduced... We will all rejoice.
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Na..Gopi getting hurt again will be repeat and cvs will not do taht as its not kalakary to repeat again and again...πŸ˜‰

but we will get loads of Urshi...πŸ˜†
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

i dont think gopi wil be hurt 

but i wil go with nafisa

gopi would be thirsty or like that and would ring the bell and no one comes

so it would be two chances

either gopi tries to take the glass and rashi comes their and pretends that she have care for her more than others and what would have happend if she dont come and blah blah blah..got it to prove herself as a good girl, she may use gopi

or 

ahem comes at that moment, catches gopi and gives her water and asks why is she doing it herself, gopi explains half truth like she awlays does and ahem registers that no one is taking care of her, stays more at home, koki displeased.

dharamluvgiaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
o please god gopi ko dubara injured mat karna!
kitty.pooni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
to be honest on the whole we dont want rashi to succeed in this kalakari and we dont want gopi hurt anymore
kitty.pooni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I have a feeling that this is going to happen...before the doctor comes to the house the alarm is delivered by the vendor Aham bought it from, Rashi with her keeness to do everything runs to say, no need for the vendor to install I will do it, having discussed with her mother, this Gopi is getting all the attention, nobody loves me only Gopi, decides to take out the batteries, Aham meanwhile arranges for a house visit for a doctor, the doctor arrives and is shown to Gopi's room, all find Gopi on the floor as she was ringing the bell and nobody came, so she was trying herself to go to the toilet to go pee, and feel over and is trying to crawl to the bathroom with her one good arm...😭, doctor and Kokila/Meethi find Gopi like that help her to the toilet and see her onto the bed nicely, Aham arrives early from work, asks if the doctor arrived Meethi tells him yes he is with Gopi, he goes upstairs finds his mum and doctor sub examining Gopi, Kokila questions why Aham is back so soon from work, as he left late from home plus she and mota bhabhi are home to see to the doctors first examination of Gopi, Aham woh woh mom, doctor meanwhile finishes examining Gopi and says to the Modi's she is progressing well to recovery but please take care that she is not left alone in the room for long periods as you can see what we found today, she wanting to go pee and nobody to take her and she trying to go by herself, next time she might fall and break her arm or hip or something, Aham shocked questions his mum and him mum tells him, he asks after the bell, he checks the bell and finds no battery inside or that it wasn't installed properly (as Rashi has the luck of a cat, she probably won't be caught so easy with the battery), Aham thinks this bell business isn't working, let me stay at home more..., he tells his mum, he will only be going to office when they is important meeting but he will be working from home most of the time whilst Gopi recovers and is back on her feet, Rashi's opportunity to do kalakaries on injured Gopi are reduced... We will all rejoice.

Cool awesome prediction Nafisa😊

Hopefully Rashi is caught

kitty.pooni thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem123

Na..Gopi getting hurt again will be repeat and cvs will not do taht as its not kalakary to repeat again and again...πŸ˜‰

but we will get loads of Urshi...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
i know what you mean
kitty.pooni thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

i dont think gopi wil be hurt 

but i wil go with nafisa

gopi would be thirsty or like that and would ring the bell and no one comes

so it would be two chances

either gopi tries to take the glass and rashi comes their and pretends that she have care for her more than others and what would have happend if she dont come and blah blah blah..got it to prove herself as a good girl, she may use gopi

or 

ahem comes at that moment, catches gopi and gives her water and asks why is she doing it herself, gopi explains half truth like she awlays does and ahem registers that no one is taking care of her, stays more at home, koki displeased.

I like the last one where ahem catches gopi and ahem stays and looks after gopi more😊
kitty.pooni thumbnail
Originally posted by: dharamluvsns

o please god gopi ko dubara injured mat karna!

I know !

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no i dont think so
as if such thing will happen then ahem nd koki might surely murder rashi...