Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Do You Think Gopi could be injured again?

kitty.pooni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Do you think that because Rashi has taken out the batteries on the buzzer
that Gopi might get into trouble or wants water or something and tries to buzz for help and she tries to get out of the
bed and falls over and injures herself...😭

What would Rashi gain if she took the batteries out of the buzzer anyway???

Edited by kitty.pooni - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know it didn't make sense to me either...What is Rashi gonna get by doing this...She should be doing things to make herself look good right? Why the whole harm Gopi thing..she is already out her way, restricted to one part of the house. Weird twisted thinking. We will just have to wait and watch the bizarre reason Urmila asks Rashi to do this. I just hope it does not pause the Gopi Ahem relationship and change the whole track.  
kitty.pooni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aish3003

I know it didn't make sense to me either...What is Rashi gonna get by doing this...She should be doing things to make herself look good right? Why the whole harm Gopi thing..she is already out her way, restricted to one part of the house. Weird twisted thinking. We will just have to wait and watch the bizarre reason Urmila asks Rashi to do this. I just hope it does not pause the Gopi Ahem relationship and change the whole track.  

i know...but rashi said the worst thing ever today that she would do whatever urmilla tells her to
do...so maybe urmilla knows the possibilities of gopi being hurt... i hope they dont pause the gopi and the ahem relationship either
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think that is exactly what's going to happen. Since Raashi has taken the battery out, Gopi will be unable to call anyone and her voice might not be heard by anyone. She might try to get whatever she wants herself and probably falls or something. I remember seeing the doctor come to the MM to see Gopi and everyone looked tense (SBS I think). 
Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They could be trying to make Gopi look like an idiot for being careless with her health by doing whatever it is she will land up doing because of Rashi and end up hurting herself. But you know what now I think of it, it could backlash severely on Rashi if the creatives want it...Ahem/Koki will scold Gopi and ask her, she might tell them a half baked version (you know to save her Rashiben "rolls eyes") but yet Ahem/Koki would figure out that Rashi is behind it and ask her to stay away. Cause according to the precap its Rashi who installs the buzzer...so anything wrong with it will be her responsibility. 

This is all guesswork again. I am just praying that the Gopi Ahem track continues. And honestly, if Gopi does land up getting more hurt because of Rashi's carelessness...Ahem should ideally become more possessive and hover over her...So it could be good for us if the creatives think it through.

What do you think? (Sorry for the long reply..but am kinda anxious over the whole thing)
kitty.pooni thumbnail
Originally posted by: RachP

I think that is exactly what's going to happen. Since Raashi has taken the battery out, Gopi will be unable to call anyone and her voice might not be heard by anyone. She might try to get whatever she wants herself and probably falls or something. I remember seeing the doctor come to the MM to see Gopi and everyone looked tense (SBS I think). 

that was on SBS 😲

i didnt see SBS today but if that happens then i will not forgive Rashi

i just dont get it that if Rashi is trying hard to impress everyone then why would
she start doing kalakaries again and especially if they are towards gopi and to harm her

xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i have no clue
maybe ahem might help her cause now he cares for gopi
but i'm kinda upset that rashi gone bck 2 the evil side loved her as she was
WHYYY
xxx
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kitty.pooni

that was on SBS 😲

i didnt see SBS today but if that happens then i will not forgive Rashi

i just dont get it that if Rashi is trying hard to impress everyone then why would
she start doing kalakaries again and especially if they are towards gopi and to harm her

it was on sbs or sbb last week i think...and we haven't seen the parts from it on the show yet...so it has to happen soon

i don't understand her either...these vamps...no one gets their motives😆
kitty.pooni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aish3003

They could be trying to make Gopi look like an idiot for being careless with her health by doing whatever it is she will land up doing because of Rashi and end up hurting herself. But you know what now I think of it, it could backlash severely on Rashi if the creatives want it...Ahem/Koki will scold Gopi and ask her, she might tell them a half baked version (you know to save her Rashiben "rolls eyes") but yet Ahem/Koki would figure out that Rashi is behind it and ask her to stay away. Cause according to the precap its Rashi who installs the buzzer...so anything wrong with it will be her responsibility. 

This is all guesswork again. I am just praying that the Gopi Ahem track continues. And honestly, if Gopi does land up getting more hurt because of Rashi's carelessness...Ahem should ideally become more possessive and hover over her...So it could be good for us if the creatives think it through.

What do you think? (Sorry for the long reply..but am kinda anxious over the whole thing)

no prob im a little anxious over the whole thing that gopi might be even more injured
what if the stitches she has open and cos of how long it will take for everyone to visit gopi and ahem comes home late she could have severe bleeding

it could make gopi and ahems relationship closer as ahem might look after gopi full
time and probably wont bother to go to work😳

but i think that ahem and kokila might figure it out but i think that they might not know as she might not remember as she could have memory loss to injury
(you know what CV's are like- complicated)
but i hope that kokila and ahem figure rashi out

kitty.pooni thumbnail
Originally posted by: xsumi

i have no clue
maybe ahem might help her cause now he cares for gopi
but i'm kinda upset that rashi gone bck 2 the evil side loved her as she was
WHYYY
xxx

i know i was hoping she would change for good and to
support gopi