Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Never Too Late-Arhi FF-Chapter 5 Updated-Page 18 (Page 5)

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2- Lovers meet again

Khushi felt the morning sunrays on her face. She clenched her teeth tight and closed her eyes tight. She turned around to her other side and pulled her blanket up so it can cover her face. She heard Payal singing to herself in the room. She smiled to herself since she loved the singing of her sweet jiji.

Jiji!" She peaked her head out of the cozy blanket which wrapped her body like a Christmas present. "What time is it." Payal gave her a quick smile before folding her Salwaar Kameez which Khushi had given her for her birthday. " Pagal! The alarm is right beside you!" She continued to fold more clothes as she hummed "Teri Meri." She gave the pile of clothes a quick glance. Most of the clothes that were left were Khushi's. Payal picked up the red salwaar kameez which belonged to Khushi and smiled to herself. This one piece of clothing bring smiles to both sisters because it brought back memories of Lucknow. "JIJI! You still didn't tell me the time!" Payal put the salwaar kameez on the dresser before approaching her crazy sister who was trying to sleep. She sat down slowly near her. "What is this Khushi? You can check for yourself. Anyways it is 6:05." Khushi all of the sudden sat up as if she had gotten a shock. "What! I am going to be late!"

She got out of bed and started to run all over the room. She went to the closet and messed up the folded clothes that Payal was busy folding earlier. She grabbed the dark blue salwaar kameez and quickly ran inside the washroom. Payal ran after her and was almost hit by the door that was closed on her. She knocked on the door impatiently. "Khushi! Going to be late? For what!" Khushi was brushing away when the question was asked. Between every chance she got to talk as she brushed, she tried to explain. "Job...Interview...Going...to...be...late! Boss is...strict!" She turned on the cold tab and rinsed. She loved the feeling of cold water rushing around in her mouth, but didn't have time to enjoy the feeling. "Where are you applying and why do you need a job," she heard her sister saying in a tense voice. "Jiji I will explain later! Let me dress."

Arnav was getting ready to leave, but Anjali stopped him with her regular cheerful smile and the usual taunting he received from his sister about smiling. " You never smile, nah!," she complained like a 2 year old. Arnav gave his usual answer which he stuck to, " I don't have time for that nonsense!" Anjali gave Arnav his tea with her disappointed smile. She read his face and he seemed more angry than usual. "What is the matter. You seem very angry!" Arnav finished drinking his tea and passed the cup back to Anjali before responding, " Job Interview for personal sectary position." He sighed as he rolled his eyes. "I hate these interviews! All these people are immature and not trained to work in my office." Anjali smiled to herself and mumbled, " Maybe you should learn how to smile and be less strict," to herself. Arnav looked at her with his eyes squinting but focused on reading his sister's face,"What did you say Di?" Anjali pushed it aside and said, " Oh nothing, look you are getting late!." Arnav looked at his watch before giving Anjali a quick nod. "Also, remain cool ok?" Arnav kept on his straight face as he responded, " We will see." With that, he walked out of the house.

Khushi quickly turned of her shower tap and got into her unique salwaar kameez. She quickly combed her hair into her daily braid. She opened the door and ran pass Payal who was left dumbstruck. She grabbed a hold of Khushi who was quickly eating jalebis that she made last night. "Jalebis? Khushi at least have a good breakfast." Khushi shook her head as she finished her jalebi. " No jiji! Jalebis give me energy! I need it , especially today because of this interview." Payal slicked down a baby hair that was sticking out behind Khushi's ear. " Why do you need a job?" Khushi grabbed a few more jalebis and looked at the time. " I am going to be late! I will tell you later jiji, Please!" She rushed out the door as she grabbed her bag, but Payal grabbed her by the arm, " Khushi!" Khushi quickly got out of Payal's grip and ran out to the dirty road. " Payal! I know you want to talk about you know who all day but not now jiji!" Payal shook her head and slapped her forehead with a small smile. "Crazy Girl!" Khushi gave her jiji a huge smile and winked at her before catching a rickshaw.

Arnav walked into his office and told the receptionist to send the person into his cabin now for the interview. With hesitant, she responded she is not here yet. Arnav turned around before climbing the stairs to his cabin. "WHAT!?!?" His eyes were fuming with his anger and demanded an answer. The receptionist stood there with no motion and looked down. Arnav let out a huge exhale and looked around in anger. " If she is not here by 2 minutes, Interview canceled! If she comes, come with her to my cabin" She nodded as Arnav stumped up to his cabin.

Khushi finally reached and held her bag's strap tightly in fear. She knew she was late and was scared to death. She walked up to the receptionist and told her she is here for the interview. The receptionist nodded as she led her way to his cabin. She knocked on the door as she gave a smile to Khushi and told her, "Good Luck!" Arnav was sitting at his desk as he looked over a file. "Come in!," he yelled as he shook his head in anger. "Sir, " she said as she opened the door,"she's here." Arnav looked at her and gave her a hand signal to leave, " You may leave, tell her to come inside!" She nodded as she turned around and told her to enter before leaving. 

Khushi took a deep breath in and out. She gulped as she walked in the room nervously . Arnav wrote on a piece of paper as she stood in front of him. She couldn't see his face properly since he was looking down and writing. She tried to get a better view as she thought, " is that ...it can't be!" She fiddled with her dupatta as she got more nervous. Arnav put his pen down and was ready to yell at her for being late. He looked up with his devil glare and opened his mouth midway through when he noticed who was standing in front of him.

Both of their eyes widened up as they stared at each other. They couldn't believe that they found each other again at this very moment. Both of their jaws dropped as they admired each other through eye contact.It was like a dream had came true.

This Badboy is finally updated THANK YOU WAHEGURU for helping me finish this!

Major Delay I know sorry! Was very busy and kinda lazy Embarrassed

Edited by PriyaxBassi - 03 February 2012 at 6:49pm

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

Syeda Aseerroshni77mistyblue92Prachi_12honeyboney1bhavanigunasiddhanandamsweta1231STEFFENYfanfollowerishara1990LEYLA2005dkr195Aym7rsshreeanamika00hilly..anisha..Angel-Girljankisoni86Fammakhan1payal.12JalebibabysruthirishiCrazySaRuniansoni_mdcuriousbookwormrosalinda92kdkumarsanj1234hari93soniachammurajalekshmivrinda725Apples94-Siaa-Orion_Nkarismarockinggirl5kohli4everthecraze92blah_blah3batgirl67Desi-dmg_roks_antaraWriter42mandira1butterfly7desikalakaar-shamima-casker--softyy--N0306catalystnareshSVsreemeerasmileyhug7679MsCeylonaleena.1884-ChildOfChrist-coalfaxhararnav--drama_queen--.Sandal.zafibhaktiiiprpk525zaniaxsubiscsKrishnaluv94LuvManan13mandy15AquaBluez17deeps_92meenalumaBlack_Paradize-Zara-.nirvana.tinselomshreejaanuLotusPetalsShafooKookiemonsterLyssaPie..Peppermint..FAYKHAN29ajoop-JollyJabeen-..Sofia..ameena671dumasDownhill

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
RESERVED!Clap

Yayyy Priya im first!Dancing

What a wonderful re-union,awww they finally meeet!Big smile

Loved it, update soon please,it was awesome!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassi

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
brilliant upd8

PriyaxBassi

kohli4ever Goldie
kohli4ever
kohli4ever

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Nice ff..so they meet..cant wait to see the reaction..is he tonna scream n shout or just keep staring...plz update soon..excited..thanx for pm...

PriyaxBassi

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

RESERVED!Clap

Yayyy Priya im first!Dancing

What a wonderful re-union,awww they finally meeet!Big smile

Loved it, update soon please,it was awesome!Tongue

Yay you are first ChikaEmbarrassed Clap
awww thank you soo much Love you!Hug
and i will try to LOL Hopefully won't get lazySleepy and i am not that  busy anymore...haha

Edited by PriyaxBassi - 03 February 2012 at 6:28pm
PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mollycoddle

brilliant upd8

merci LOL sorry in a french mode todayEmbarrassed
PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovearhi

Nice ff..so they meet..cant wait to see the reaction..is he tonna scream n shout or just keep staring...plz update soon..excited..thanx for pm...

Hmmm i wonder that tooLOL You will see next chapter! and hopefully it will be updated soon!
-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
omg! you cant just leave it there!!!!
xxx

PriyaxBassi

Go to top