Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Never Too Late-Arhi FF-Chapter 5 Updated-Page 18 (Page 12)

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
This Is SOO Different & Fun : D Loving This Daring & Adorable Khushiii Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassi

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
A Fantastic FF,add me inClap

PriyaxBassi

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Awww Thank you everyone Embarrassed
karisma Goldie
karisma
karisma

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
lol..wanted to read koz of the chapter 3 titleEmbarrassed
 Blushing i remember having to write 1000 lines of Honesty is the best policy koz i hadn't done all my homeworkPinch and got caught D'ohkoz i couldn't successfully lie my way out of it-i bravely tried thoughROFL  

anyw..urs is another interpretation of the sayingThumbs Up

pls pm me ur updates txTongue
ishara1990 Groupbie
ishara1990
ishara1990

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Wow... Really nicely written.. Thumbs Up
loved it...!! Curious about the next part.. Embarrassed

Thank you sooo soo much for your pm.. Big smile !!

PriyaxBassi

bhaktiii IF-Rockerz
bhaktiii
bhaktiii

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Good one!! Khushi Vs Arnav. Good going

PriyaxBassi

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Chapter 4-Acceptance 

Arnav couldn't believe that one girl had soo much intrepidity in her.But he was one dare-devil himself that he couldn't back down from a challenge, especially when someone questioned his man-hood and his leadership skills. He felt pressure from his lower back building up and it slowly moved down to his legs. His legs felt like they were going to collapse. His ankles supported him to accept the challenge as drops of precipitation formed underneath his socks. He glared at her as his brown eyes, with a touch of caramel, showed boldness and acceptance to the challenge.

"Done," he said.Khushi beamed with glee. "But," he continued," Don't think this is going to be easy. You wanted this and now you got it. But soon you will have regret that you challenged Arnav Singh Raizada." Khushi's smile disappeared as Arnav smirked back at her. " I don't regret anything," she said as she both her hands together tightly."This shows how strong I am. Nothing can tear me down."

Arnav put his hands firmly into his dress pant's pocket as he walked over to the front of his cabin.He put his left on on the glass wall, which showed him the whole office, and the other had signaled Khushi to come over. She walked over with attitude larking in her eyes. " Look," he said as he pointed with his right hand's index finger to the people working. "Those people work for me! Are they are nothing anything else?" He looked over to Khushi who kept her eye sight on the people working. Everyone looked soo concentrated in their work that they didn't notice everything beyond a that. A man was walking by a group of people who were discussing, when he tripped. He regained his balance and he was fine but the papers weren't safe like him. The papers exploded into the air causing a big mess on the floor. He quietly bent down and picked up the papers by himself. No one else dared to help him. " No, cause work is everything in my office and only mature people can handle it!" He had answered his question and Khushi looked up at him. "Don't worry about me," she said as she moved back, " I am a hard a rock." Arnav smirked and opened the door, "You got the job and tomorrow come to the Raizada mansion. I have a business trip tomorrow and tomorrow you are coming a long. Tomorrow is your first day. Grab a card from my desk so you will have the address." Khushi looked over to his desk and slid out a card. She left the cabin with nothing to say. Arnav watched her leave and smirked, "Welcome Khushi Kumari Gupta, to Hell."

Anjali heard a knock on the door. She was going to start praying in the mandir made in the mansion, but instead she decided to open the door before doing so. She opened the door with her cheerful smile to greet the person. Her smile disappeared and instead anger formed. The man who had cheated her in past was standing right in front of her. He had lied that he loved her and only used her for the money. He had 3 affairs with others girls. It was a rainy night when she found out. She was coming back from the mandir when she saw him and that women with him. He was hugging and kissing her multiple times on the cheek. She shattered but her loving brother was there for her as her support, her shadow. She was about to close the door on him but he stopped with his hands. "Please Rani Sahiba!," he pleaded. Anjali looked at him disgusted as tears rolled down her eyes. She can't bear him for another second. "I am your Shyam, your husband," he said as he grabbed her hand. She pulled her hand away as she turned around , " I don't know any Shyam except Lord Krishna. Now GET OUT!," she yelled. Shyam looked at her horrified as Anjali pushed him back. She quickly closed the door on him. Shyam continued to yell for her as she knocked on the door. Anjali leaned on the door and slid down as tears came in her eyes. She sat on the ground as she cried her eyes out.

"JIJI! Seriously he changed soo much," Khushi said to her sister who was busy sewing. "How many times are going to tell me now," Payal said as she examined the piece of the cloth she was sewing, " I know the whole story Khushi...are you sure you don't like him anymore? Khushi faced dropped and her heart did too. But she stood in front of her sister with her smile, " JIJI! I hate him ok! Always did and always will." Payal finished her last stitch and she got up, " Liar! Now I am going to  give this to buaji." She started to walk to the door when Khushi stopped her with her chattering, " Payalji, before you blast on me, I will like to say that we all know how much you like Akashji and tell me when is the wedding. Payal turned around and grabbed the wool white wool ball which was on the side table. She threw it at her before leaving. Khushi laughed and picked the ball up. Her face suddenly dropped as she remembered Arnav. She walked over to the window and looked up at the stars. Tears formed in her hazel eyes as she whipped them away. "Arnavji," she thought, "You changed a lot and now I have to accept that. Accept that you are not the same Arnav as before and I am still trying to convince myself that you are not my life partner. But why is it soo hard?"

Please Like and Comment. It will encourage me to continue!

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni77Shini.Shiva86Prachi_12bhavanigunasiddhanandammannat91arshifanlinetedkr195mjsheen43LEYLA2005ishara1990shalinikanagufrockstarSilvergirlAngel-Girlsuadvanianamika00rsshreesruthirishikdkumarpayal.12CrazySaRunianshala786Jalebibabyjankisoni86prabha75darkninjaasr_n_kkg_loverkawkabonDee.hari93samspriyanka09vrinda725rockinggirl5-Siaa-Orion_NApples94karismakohli4evergom3090hiddenpearlthecraze92batgirl67mandira1desikalakaargilmoredmg_roks_antara-shamima-bhavnahcaskercatalystN0306smileyhug7679MsCeylonnareshSVpurplekidshraddskahararnavjessjazzaleena.1884Electric_BuBBleprpk525zafizaniaxBlack_ParadizemeenalumapriasweetLuvManan13subiscskeenu_kkShafootinselLyssaPieangeldream14FAYKHAN29ameena671felicitysmoak.dumassarunlicious..Downhill

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

aww superb story line...but dude wht happened b/w them in the past? am i missing some thing? i hope not? or is it a secrete?Cry

PriyaxBassi

Go to top