PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you! I am updating today! Working on it right now :D
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 5-Snake Back in the Game

Khushi fiddled with her dupatta as she looked out into the open. She wondered how much more time will it take to reach the Raizada's mansion. She was sitting in a rickshaw and continued to look outside. It wasn't her peaceful street where children play on the road, but instead a street full of people cursing and honking because of the heavy traffic. She thought about her times in Lucknow with her jiji, Akash, Anjali and Payal. The Raizadas were rich at the point of time too, but now they are way more rich than ever before. They lived in a house with 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a large family, dining and living rooms and a large kitchen. Even though the laundry room wasn't as big, it was larger than her old house's laundry room. She smiled as she remembered their sleepovers as the girls chatted away about the latest gossip and the fun they had when the boys tried to sneak in their rooms when they had their face packs on. The screams and laughter that surrounded the room during those moments were always the best moments of their lives . But she will never forget about the time when Akash and Arnav had sneaked into Anjali's room by the window when the girls were relaxing with their face packs on. They couldn't hear a thing since loud music surrounded them and they were half a sleep. Arnav had got stuck in the window and Akash who was already in the room was pulling him out. Arnav whined a bit as he fell onto the floor. They ducked down as they took the cucumbers of our eyes and looked around. Khushi had decided to get up and look around. She walked and was heading towards the window as Anjali got up to turn on the lights. Her foot had got tangled into the carpet and she slipped. Arnav got up from his hiding spot and tried to catch her, but she pulled him by the shirt causing both of them to fall on the hard floor. He was on top of her when Anjali turned on the lights. Everyone giggled except Arnav and Khushi. They both blushed shades of pink as they got up and fixed themselves up.

She snapped out of her thoughts when the Rickshaw's driver told her they have reached. She got out and gave him her pay. He drove off as she looked at the big mansion in front of her. She remained slack-jawed and felt no movement in her legs. This mansion seems like more than 5 times bigger than their old house. She became nervous and hoped the rest of the family hadn't changed like Arnav. She still couldn't bare that he changed soo much and will not bare much more.

Shyam walked back and forth near the mansion with his hands behind him as he thought on how to win back Anjali. "Shit!," he said to himself as he kicked a rock. He looked to another direction and he saw the most beautiful girl his eyes ever caught. The girl in the distance seemed timid with a nervous expression but she still seemed like a beautiful angel. He smiled to himself and was about toapproachher, but she had already passed the gate of the mansion. "Who is she?," he wondered.

Khushi walked up the long path which led to the door. She calmly ringed the bell as she turned her frown into a smile. Hari Prakash opened the door and smiled at her, "Hi, I am here for Arnav Singh Raizada, um I am hissectary and I am here to go on his business trip," Khushi managed to say with a faint smile. He nodded and told her he is in the living room with Anjali. Anjali was trying to calm her dear protective brother who found out what happened yesterday. He rested his arm on the arm of the chair as he held his tea cup. His hands shook as anger reached all parts of his body. " Chote, it's ok. I handled the situation," Anjali said as she took the tea cup from him. " I will never fall for his tricks." Arnav got up and put his hands on his delicate di's shoulder, " Di, I can't risk you. I still can't believe he had soo much courage!" He huffed his snorts as Anjali put her hand on his cheek. " I am ok," shereassuredhim. Arnav's mouth opened for more words to come out but histonguestopped as he looked over at Khushi who was walking up to them.

Anjali followed his eyes and looked over. A bright smile appeared on her face as the sight of Khushi appeared to her. She put the cup down on the table and ran over to her withexcitement. She gave her a tight hug and a cheerful smile. "KHUSHI!," she exclaimed. " I can't believe you are here! Please sit!" She grabbed Khushi's hand and made her sit down even thought she refused. With hesitant she sat down as she felt the heat from Arnav's cold eyes staring at her. Anjali called the whole family down as she recited with joy. Everyone came down wondering why Anjali was yelling. "Anjali," nani said as she came from upstairs, "What is..." She looked over at Khushi and had a huge grin on her face. By then, Akash and Mamaji were by her side. They all smiled at each other and walked towards her. Khushi got up and got the blessing from both naniji and mamaji. mamiji followed and she had a fainted smile. She didn't like Khushi a lot because of her pranks in high school but inside she still had some like towards her which was deep inside. She also gave her blessing to her. NK waved at Khushi and she waved back. NK had came over sometimes in summer to India during high school years and they had the best times over. You can say he was a really close friend.

Everyone was around Khushi and Nani ordered Hari Prakash for some snacks. Everyone took turns asking how is she and the rest of her family. Finally Anjali asked the question that everyone was willing to ask. " How did you find us?" Khushi looked over at Arnav who looked to another direction. She read his face and knew he didn't tell them yet. She wanted to ignore the question, but she didn't know how she will. "Umm...I work for Arnavji now and I am his personal sectary," she said with hesitant. Everyone became quiet and looked over to Arnav who didn't seem pleased. "Why didn't you tell us chote?," Nani asked. Arnav rolled his eyes with arrogance. "I forgot,' he responded. Nani frowned at him as he got up. "What are we waiting for? We have to leave now!," he said. " Do you have your stuff, like clothes since we are staying 2 days in the hotel?" Khushi nodded as her eyes followed to her bag which was on the ground beside her. Arnav gave her a serious nodded and ordered her to follow him. Khushi once again took the elders blessings and hugged each one of them and said her final good byes before leaving.

"2 days in the hotel with Arnav Singh Raizada," she thought as she followed him out, " how am i going to survive this." Arnav looked over at her and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her outside as she screamed at him to let her go. He pushed her towards the car and she landed back and hit the car. Her hands touched the texture of the car and she looked up at him who was fuming with anger once again. She stood up straight and blasted at him, "What was that for!!" Her eyes widened up as Arnav charged towards her. She backed up and hit the car. She couldn't back up anymore. Arnav held her up by her shoulders harshly as he whispered in a tone of anger, " Why did you come inside! You were suppose to stay outside! But just cause my family adores her doesn't mean I will. " Khushi looked up at him as her eyes got watery. " You are hurting me," she said in pain. Arnav's nails got deeper into her skin causing her to scream with tears. He let go of her as she pushed him back . "How dare you!," she snapped. Don't even try, you are just my personal sectary nothing else!," he warned again before getting into his car. "Get in!," he yelled. Anger rushed all over her body as she made fists. Without a word, she got into the car. Little did they know, afamiliarface was in bushes spying on them. " Personal Sectary?," Shyam whispered to himself with a smirk.

Like and Comment Please. Will give me more motivation!
IF You Didn't Get a PM, This Means You Didn't ADD ME AS A FRIEND! If You Want Pms ADD ME AS A FRIEND!

Edited by PriyaxBassi - 12 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What an interesting update!

So everyone is still the same and love her but what did Khushi did to Arnav to make him hate her

and ERGH SHYAM THE PERVERT!

Lets see what happens in the hotel πŸ˜‰
Apples94 thumbnail
The update was fantastic!!! Plz update soon can't wait to read the next chapter
Thanks for the pm :)
kawkabon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ooo man shyam. hes so poisonous dont like the sound of his entry.
otherwise great update and boy is arnav being harsh. thank god everyone else is kind.
lookin forward to the THE BUISNESS TRIP πŸ˜‰
and thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š
gilmore thumbnail
thankuuu for pm and it was great aiting for more cold wars from arnav or he will change hahh
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
y is arnav so angry with khushi... everyone loves her so much.
now wat is this shyam goin to do wth khushi... sick fella ..
hope they have rabbave moments in the hotel:-))
Black_Paradize thumbnail
wow yaar thts great...i love angry ASR...
Orion_N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhh and the plot thickens!!! can't wait for what happens on the business trip... and what is shyam upto???? thanks for the PM :D