Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@ saiqa4eva - Awww That is sooo sweet. I wish I can do that but I can't :( Thank you soo much
@-_Anita- - Thank you soo much!
Writer42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Nice to see Khushi working.

KF
darkninja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update cant wait to see what happens next  😊
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Chapter 3- Honesty is the Best Policy 

"Wow, she is beau...Snap out of it Arnav!," he thought to himself before looking away. He frowned to himself as his hands turned into fists. On the other hand, Khushi had a huge grin on her face. Those grins like a child who just opened up presents underneath the Christmas tree. Just like Christmas lights, her face brightened up and had no nervous feeling in her guts. "Arnavji!," she exclaimed. She moves closer to see him properly, but bumps into the chair in front of her. "Khushi!," he called out at his hands extended out to show sympathy, but formed it into a fist again and slammed it on his desk. Khushi jumped back as her eyes widened up with surprise. Arnav looked down at his desk with anger rushing through his veins. He took heavy inhales and exhales as he stared down at the spot of his desk he hit. The punch was hard that it could cause a mark, but luckily, there was no mark.

He looked up at her with anger boiling in her eyes as his fist remained on the desk. Khushi, once again turned nervous, but she didn't back away. She took a few steps forward. " Arnavji..are..you...ok?," she asked as she hesitated in every word in her sentence. "Arnavji!?, " he asked in a questionable voice. "Arnavji!!!!," he yelled out in anger as she looked down in fear. "It is Arnav Singh Raizada for you!" Khushi looked up at him in shock as words came out of her mouth. " But..." Arnav approached her and stood right in front of her as she looked down again.He leaned in like he was about to tell a secret, but in his normal tone he told her, " Just cause we know each other from past, doesn't mean I want to know you in the present. You are nothing but the past for me and now you are just another person giving an interview." 

Khushi couldn't believe what he was saying. Was this the same Arnav from high school? How could one person change soo much? She watched Arnav walk back to her desk in pain. The pain had reached her eyes and she could feel the tears coming. She held it in as she stood there as a frozen statue. Arnav sat in his chair and looked up at her. He rolled his eyes in irritation as he told her to sit. 

Khushi sat down and being nervous, she almost tripped in the process. " Let me see your resume," Arnav said in a lower tone of voice. Without a word, Khushi took it out of her bag and handed it over. As Arnav read her resume carefully, Khushi was lost in her thoughts. "He forgot about me? Two can play this game. I forgot about you too!" Khushi looked up at him as confidence regathered as her strength. She had confidence and a pinch of attitude in her eyes and was ready to face any challenge. " Just be yourself," she mumbled to herself before Arnav looked up at her.

"I need to ask you a few questions," he said in annoyance, " Why do you want this job?" Before responding, Khushi prayed to Devi Mayaan for strength and courage to handle the Rakshas. Arnav rolled his eyes in irritation and was getting more angry by the second. " Are you done?! Are you those people too who believes in God?" Khushi looked back at him with courage as she responded, "Yes! Have a problem?" Arnav stared back at her with his eyes that clearly showed he was getting pissed off. " Yes! Only when it gets in the way of answering my damn question!!!," he screamed. "Ok, ok chill I will answer it," Khushi said in a causal manner. Arnav opened his mouth to say something but closed to it to hear her answer. " While, I want to stand up on my own two feet and provide for my family," she said as she smiled a bit. "That is easy to say and the same reason for many people. You are again, just another person who wants this job for the same reason," Arnav said as he shook his head. Irritation spread across Khushi's face. "Ok," he continued as he leaned back on his chair, "What do you like to do?" Khushi's face brightened up again and a smile spread across her face. " I love to make make jalebis!," she said smiled and exclaimed with excitement. " They are soo delicious! , " she continued, " You should try them..." Arnav looked at her in anger. "Jalebis? Are you serious! Couldn't you have said something like I don't know related to his job?," he yelled he said as he slammed his hand on the desk as he got up. He put his hands on his hips and looked around in anger. Khushi looked back at him in irritation and got up to face him. "I am just being honest," she shrugged. "Not so honest that you seem like an idiot!,"he yelled. " While being honest is one trade of running a business! I am correct right!," she yelled back. " What do you know about running business. You know what! GET OUT! You are too immature for this job!," Arnav said as he opened the door for her and signaled her to get out. 

Khushi crossed her arms and looked the other way, "No!," she responded. "Fine I am going call security," he said as approached his desk for the phone. "Wow, Arnav Singh Raizada can't handle a girl?" Arnav looked up at Khushi, who looked at him in courage. She got scared for a moment when the cold set eyes stared her down but got her courage back after. Arnav grabbed her by the arm," Then I will kick you out myself." " You are just jealous that I will actually do good work in this office and you don't want to admit it!," she said as she pulled his hand of her arm. "Is that a challenge I hear, " Arnav said as he rose up his eyebrows. " Yes!," she responded back. " Only cowards like you back off," she continued. Arnav looked at her with his cold eyes full of anger at her. Khushi gave him a smirk, "What say?." she asked as Arnav continued to glare at her,

Look Everyone, I updated it early this time :D! Also sorry for no romance so far :( I can't yet I have to reach the point :P
and Please Like. It will motivate for me to continue and comment as while if you can
Edited by PriyaxBassi - 12 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very nice update loved their fight
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it arnav is being a jerk love how khushi challenged him
thecraze92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
edited
Loved the update! its like a revisit from the old, early days of arhi! they being themselves πŸ˜‰
Edited by thecraze92 - 12 years ago
kawkabon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol yeh u did update early and it was firy from both ends. nyc to c arnav get back as good as he gives and trust khushi to take hat up as her personal responsibility. anyway cant wyt 2 read mre and thanx for the pm😊
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Why Thank you everyone! I am soo happy now that i entertained everyone. I thought it would have been a boring update πŸ˜†
Black_Paradize thumbnail
wow yaar perfect...i dun belive u r writing for the first tym...nyc update