India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Never Too Late-Arhi FF-Chapter 5 Updated-Page 18

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone, I am  Priya. This is actually like my first fan fiction on India Forums! I am not a good writer but I will try my best!

Characters: Basically all the characters are the same
Note: If new character is added, there will be a note before the update!

Plot: Arnav use to go to another high school from Akash. There Akash met Payal and fell in love with her. They were high school sweethearts. No one in both families knew that Akash was in love with Payal, but only Khushi knew. Even though Arnav went to another high school, he first met Khushi when he went to visit Akash one day at his school(After school). He fell in love with Khushi(Love at First Sight). Unfortunately, Akash and Arnav had to move which caused Payal to be apart from Akash & Arnav from Khushi. Khushi never understood her feelings for Arnav, but when he left, she started realizes that she has a crush on him. All of them never stayed in contact since then, but what will happen if they all meet again! Arnav has changed a lot but Khushi is still herself. Arnav now doesn't believe in love. He believes in the power of money and has a huge business. What will happen if Khushi enters his life again?!

Should I start this? please comment! & if you want me to pm you whenever a new chapter comes out Add me as a Buddy 

Edited by PriyaxBassi - 19 February 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

gurinderxbabyBob123kwkhan18Prachi_12rupikamannat91linetevadz99Aym7ishara1990suadvanirsshree..anisha..ayesha786xxxveds275CrazySaRunianJalebibabysanj1234payal.12Dee.rajalekshmivrinda725CHUNNU99asr_n_kkg_loverA_Nova_Vida-Siaa-rockinggirl5Desi-thecraze92Nina90music1Srujana7.MaNan_mahi_jessjazzaleena.1884hararnavprpk525Krishnaluv94LuvManan13zafiJennyAvniFAYKHAN29-JollyJabeen-angeldream14-Zara-siva2901Shafooangelic shaztinselrani-lucki.nirvana...Peppermint..dumas

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Prachi_12ilovepruneslineteLEYLA2005curiousbookwormpayal.12Jalebibabyveds275CrazySaRunianLX2FX2Dee.CHUNNU99Asmara.N0306Priyya0511aleena.1884zafiprpk525meenaluma.Sandal.Krishnaluv94LuvManan13FAYKHAN29Downhill

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Chapter 1
Who knows how he is

Her usual smile that can brighten up anybody's mood spread across her face as she exclaimed with excitement. Payal was sitting on the bed when a huge grin appeared on her face as she watched Khushi dancing around the room. She let out an amused laugh as she continued to watch Khushi's crazy behavior. "Khushi! You are soo crazy! I just met him...nothing happened!" Payal secretly smiled to herself as she blushed. Her cheeks turned bright red as she giggled to herself. 

Khushi POV 

I stopped dancing near the door and turned around to face my sister. I looked at her for about 10 minutes with a blank expression before I let out a smirk. "Wow," I thought," My sister can't hide her feelings from me." I looked at Payal who was smiling to herself and daydreaming. She was lost in her own little fantasy that I had climbed up on the bed, from behind and she didn't even notice. The bed made squeaky sounds as I was climbing it which didn't bother me at all. I finally reached the platform and smirked to myself with an intention of scaring her. I bit my lips as I watched my sister who didn't make a single move and was frozen like a statue. I quickly put my hands on her delicate shoulders as I yelled "Boo!" Payal finally came back to reality and let out a childish scream. She put her hand on her chest as if she had received a heart attack and she let out a deep exhale of breath. I fell back on the bed as I laughed out loud. I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore as pain got built in my stomach from that laughter. Tears rolled down my cheeks as my whole face turned red. All of the sudden, I felt a strong, but delicate hit. A pillow from my sister hit me as I continued to laugh. She left the soft pillow on me which I regained coldness from . I sat up as I held the pillow close to my chest.  

Payal was looking away  with her arms tightly crossed . She tried to show anger, but it looked like that she was ready to explode from laughter. I looked at her pillow and casually said, "Ok, if you want me to keep your pillow, I will keep it." Before I can say anything else, I quickly grabbed my pillow as Payal turned around and quickly extended her arm for it. I held both pillows close to me as I smiled and lifted up my eyebrows. I stood up as Payal glanced at me and looked away. " Ha! Now I have both pillows! How are you going to sleep at night without one?!" She looked at me for a second before reaching for me. She had almost grabbed my leg , but I was to quick for her. I jumped off the bed and ran with both pillows. "Catch me if you can!," I challenged. Payal smirked and before you knew it, she was chasing me as I ran in front of her. "Khushi! Give me back my pillow!," she yelled from behind as she giggled. She outran me and stopped me from the front. "Khushi, give it back." I backed up as I shook  my head and smirked. She walked towards me and continued to beam. "Fine Khushi, have it your way." she extended her arms and gave me dozens of tickles. I let go of the pillows, which landed on the ground. 

My body was sore from the tickles, but I couldn't let Payal win this. I put my hands over my ears and let out a loud scream. Payal quickly covered her ears and closed her eyes. I finally stopped screaming and for revenge, I tickled her back as she giggled from it. Bauji had heard the noise and opened the door. She entered with one of her hand on her head and the other firmly on her hips. She did not look happy "Nandkishore! What is this Khushi!! Why did you scream? Do you want me to get a head-ache?!"  I looked down at the floor before replaying "Sorry Bauji. Payal and I were just having fun." Bauji still looked upset and her big eyes, full of irritation, were staring right straight at me. "Fun?! Making noise is fun?! Sending your bauji to the hospital is fun? And why are pillows on the ground! Do you want to sleep with dirty pillow!" Before I can replay, bauji cut me off. "Nandkishore, I don't want to know!" I was going to explode from laughter, but I kept my mouth shut by biting my lips together.Bauji looked at Payal before leaving and told her to help her in the kitcen. Payal agreed and Buaji left the room. Payal was about to follow her out, when i quickly grabbed her. "Tell me about Akashji please!" Payal smiled and responded," Ok fine. Before we go to sleep. I promise." I smiled at her as she left the room. 

Third Person POV

Arnav sat at his office desk. He was not in a happy mood. He yelled at an employee who was very frightened. " I don't care! If you want to succeed, don't get love in the way! How dare you take a day off so you can take your girlfriend to a date! Love just gets in the way. Want to be successful like me, don't believe in love!!  Want to work here, I better not hear of this again! Now get out!!!" The horrified employee nodded his head as he grabbed the blue file from his desk and left. Arnav got up with his hands in his dress pant's pockets. He looked around his office in anger. He picked up the inkless pen from his desk and threw it hard. 

She walked over to the bed and sat down slowly smiling to myself because she knew if Akash is in this city, so is Arnav. She smiled to myself as she thought about Arnav. Oh how much she missed him. She laid down and buried her face in the warm blanket because she couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to see him now. She thought to herself, "I wonder how he is"

Precap: Khushi finally meets Arnav, but in a twist. She is actually Applying for a Job at his office!! How will they both react?! 

Edited by Priyalovex3 - 20 December 2011 at 6:30pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011gurinderxbabyponnammaPrachi_12bhavanigunasiddhanandamSTEFFENYfanfollowerAym7dkr195CrazySaRuniansoni_mdandru_skmanjusha_92rsshreeA_Nova_Vidashiprajkdkumarpayal.12Jalebibabyhari93zupirajalekshmivrinda725rockinggirl5Apples94karismathecraze92Writer42Asmara.gilmoredmg_roks_antarasmileyhug7679N0306jessjazzaleena.1884zafi--drama_queen--prpk525--BSI-FaNaTic--AquaBluez17.Sandal.Krishnaluv94LuvManan13rani-luckitinselShafooangelic shaz-JollyJabeen-siva2901FAYKHAN29GayuArnavameena671ajoopsarunlicious..dumasDownhill

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maanyita17

This seems very interesting, please Pm me. Start soon! Wink

awww Thank you! I will start soon today. Going to brainstorm for Chapter 1!
meenaluma IF-Rockerz
meenaluma
meenaluma

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
intresting concept pls pm me hen u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassi

xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
thanks
loved it
it was amazing
xxx

PriyaxBassi

Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Yes , please start it's very interesting ) 

PriyaxBassi

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
heyy!! plz pm me when u update!! this sounds really good Big smile

PriyaxBassi

Go to top