Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LA's Discovery! Hats off Sana Khan

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
For the first time ever, I realized that this girl has developed some serious brains, I mean so serious that she can decipher ASR and KKG dynamics!!

Funny that out of all the so called perceptive people in the RM and Gupta household, Lavanya is the first one to discover that ASR loves Khushi. She is the first one to understand that ASR is confused and has not come to terms with it. She is the first one to realize that ASR will eventually marry Khushi. She knows that Khushi is the only one who can put ASR in his place and make him a human

(ASR - my dark horse, Im head over heels in love with you, sorry to insert this subliminal in between LOL)

In asking Khushi to take care of ASR, Lavanya so poignantly explains that khushi will understand sooner than later the importance of taking care of ASR and why she is asking that promise of khushi.

Sana Khan - Hats off to you. Your transformation from air head bimbo to an emotionally intelligent girl has been complete and fully supported by your lovely acting. You did very well today and I hope whatever projects you choose in future, you do well. Best wishes!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya done a fabulous job...really liked her as La...I was in tears today when she was leaving.
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Anyone who comes in contact with ASR catches some kind of mysterious bug... their eyes get clouded and their brain freezes. Anjali is the perfect example of long time exposure. Once La fell out of ASR's radar, her eyes cleared and her brain started functioning again. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

j/k.. Nice Post Junkie 😊
ShiningStar17 thumbnail
La turned out to be an intelligent one at the end. It was actually a little saddening to see how she told Khushi about what she felt. La has been completely polished and refined. Hope she finds someone who can love her.😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

This is why I believe Lavanya won't come back negative, she knows enough to know that Arnav and Khushi were never out to hurt her. She knows that both have yet to realize their love for each other.

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
That was perfect! I was really happy to know that she knew about arhi and was still happy
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i agree.the journey of transformation from a bimbo la to a sensitive and sensible lavanya was completed today.she actually understood and i really liked her dialogues today.they were so meaningful .this leaves no room for la to return as a negative influence in arshi's life.hope cvs do remember her graceful exit and don't turn it into some illogical cliche of making la a vamp.otherwise her exit on a positive note won't make sense.
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sana acted so well in today's episode, it was so sad seein' Lavanya let go of Arnav & hand him to Khushi so subtly! She really did transform into a mature person afterall. I <3 her more as the character as well as an actress!! Hope she returns on the show with a better endin'! Wish you all the best! 
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant post dear:) Seriously La had me in tears today😭 Sana was brilliant in emoting every dialogue and emotion!!

Really gonna miss seeing Sana from now on...but best wishes to her!!
True... La being the first one is ROFL worthy... Anjali has to be blind since the story won't move if she gets back her sight... Her brother in love with the girl she got to train her brother's girl friend who also happens to be the love of her husband ,who got married to her only for her money...
N then if she recovers from this it will the girls who is responsible for their past..!!