India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LA's Discovery! Hats off Sana Khan

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
For the first time ever, I realized that this girl has developed some serious brains, I mean so serious that she can decipher ASR and KKG dynamics!!

Funny that out of all the so called perceptive people in the RM and Gupta household, Lavanya is the first one to discover that ASR loves Khushi. She is the first one to understand that ASR is confused and has not come to terms with it. She is the first one to realize that ASR will eventually marry Khushi. She knows that Khushi is the only one who can put ASR in his place and make him a human

(ASR - my dark horse, Im head over heels in love with you, sorry to insert this subliminal in between LOL)

In asking Khushi to take care of ASR, Lavanya so poignantly explains that khushi will understand sooner than later the importance of taking care of ASR and why she is asking that promise of khushi.

Sana Khan - Hats off to you. Your transformation from air head bimbo to an emotionally intelligent girl has been complete and fully supported by your lovely acting. You did very well today and I hope whatever projects you choose in future, you do well. Best wishes!

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

KkamrraShiningStar17kausar1219pnunsimbeljulieariwalanikkiaprilcutepearlnazishkhanalishba45PEWINDBlueSpiritCrazySaRuniancraziefanKaranKittu4evazoya-shahspsharmilaminihussainIncognit0-Nithi-anjaani07AquaBluez17smitarmommamiaasha...abjbdishiuwmandy0310Imzipinky_blueskiesareeba_blossomNope123Infofansbk2LyssaPieKunwaariDaayan

KunwaariDaayan IF-Stunnerz
KunwaariDaayan
KunwaariDaayan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Sanaya done a fabulous job...really liked her as La...I was in tears today when she was leaving.
Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Anyone who comes in contact with ASR catches some kind of mysterious bug... their eyes get clouded and their brain freezes. Anjali is the perfect example of long time exposure. Once La fell out of ASR's radar, her eyes cleared and her brain started functioning again. LOL LOL

j/k.. Nice Post Junkie Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanzoya-shahNope123

ShiningStar17 Newbie
ShiningStar17
ShiningStar17

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
La turned out to be an intelligent one at the end. It was actually a little saddening to see how she told Khushi about what she felt. La has been completely polished and refined. Hope she finds someone who can love her.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefan

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

This is why I believe Lavanya won't come back negative, she knows enough to know that Arnav and Khushi were never out to hurt her. She knows that both have yet to realize their love for each other.

serialjunkie

AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
That was perfect! I was really happy to know that she knew about arhi and was still happy
zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
i agree.the journey of transformation from a bimbo la to a sensitive and sensible lavanya was completed today.she actually understood and i really liked her dialogues today.they were so meaningful .this leaves no room for la to return as a negative influence in arshi's life.hope cvs do remember her graceful exit and don't turn it into some illogical cliche of making la a vamp.otherwise her exit on a positive note won't make sense.

serialjunkie

ayaniie-chan IF-Dazzler
ayaniie-chan
ayaniie-chan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Sana acted so well in today's episode, it was so sad seein' Lavanya let go of Arnav & hand him to Khushi so subtly! She really did transform into a mature person afterall. I <3 her more as the character as well as an actress!! Hope she returns on the show with a better endin'! Wish you all the best! 

Go to top