Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

VIVISI AT# 58- Happy Ever AFTER (Page 89)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by mandy1024

Good Smile U? Got my PM? I had sent u a list of some books but I guess u'd have read most of them.
Half of them but i will go on a book hunt as soon as.

Its so busy. 

I am hoping to do my Higher lever teaching course but i am very stressed if i am cut out to do itConfused
Oh ur hands are completely full Ouch U teach right? Smile

Pretty much i try and update regularly but this is why i was ending most of my FF  so i have all my attention on my studies

I am a teaching asisstant i am trying to do a course to go to the next level up.

Then if Allah wills it i will do my teaching degreeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondHorizon

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 25131

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mish18

@Ayehsu its me...Hug

@Mandy - Hii. Hey list of books...plz pm me too if its not padhai kiTongue. I just finished one and was looking for a new one. Guess ur list wud b helpful.
Read Vampire Academy if u havent Smile yet. Its awesome Big smile Yep thats the list I sent Ayshu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 25131

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by mandy1024

Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by mandy1024

Good Smile U? Got my PM? I had sent u a list of some books but I guess u'd have read most of them.
Half of them but i will go on a book hunt as soon as.

Its so busy. 

I am hoping to do my Higher lever teaching course but i am very stressed if i am cut out to do itConfused
Oh ur hands are completely full Ouch U teach right? Smile

Pretty much i try and update regularly but this is why i was ending most of my FF  so i have all my attention on my studies

I am a teaching asisstant i am trying to do a course to go to the next level up.

Then if Allah wills it i will do my teaching degreeBig smile
I am sure u will do ur course Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

URVI these are the books name manasa sent me 

These are some of the books I have read:
-> Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead(must read in case u havent read)
-> The Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey
-> Fallen by Lauren Kate
-> Regency Draculia by Colleen Gleason
-> Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
-> The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
 
I guess u'd have read most of them Smile If u havent read Vampire Academy then I sugggest u read that first. Do suggest some nice books to me as well.
 
-Manasa
I read all of the ones in purple.

I told U i am a bookwormLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondHorizon

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 25131

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by matwamango

URVI these are the books name manasa sent me 

These are some of the books I have read:
-> Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead(must read in case u havent read)
-> The Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey
-> Fallen by Lauren Kate
-> Regency Draculia by Colleen Gleason
-> Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
-> The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
 
I guess u'd have read most of them Smile If u havent read Vampire Academy then I sugggest u read that first. Do suggest some nice books to me as well.
 
-Manasa
I read all of the ones in purple.

I told U i am a bookwormLOL
Knew tat LOL I love VA esp Rose n Dimitri. But I must say Adrian is my fav VA character. Did u read the spin off series, Bloodlines? U must read The Mortal Instruments. Its really good. U have read Drake Chronicles too? Read Bleeding Hearts? It was out recently.
Which FF will u update today?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by matwamango

URVI these are the books name manasa sent me 

These are some of the books I have read:
-> Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead(must read in case u havent read)
-> The Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey
-> Fallen by Lauren Kate
-> Regency Draculia by Colleen Gleason
-> Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
-> The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
 
I guess u'd have read most of them Smile If u havent read Vampire Academy then I sugggest u read that first. Do suggest some nice books to me as well.
 
-Manasa
I read all of the ones in purple.

I told U i am a bookwormLOL
Knew tat LOL I love VA esp Rose n Dimitri. But I must say Adrian is my fav VA character. Did u read the spin off series, Bloodlines? U must read The Mortal Instruments. Its really good. U have read Drake Chronicles too? Read Bleeding Hearts? It was out recently.
Which FF will u update today?

:::Fierly will be my to do list.I am thinking of adding some hot scenes betwwn Abhay and Pia but now i'm not so sure coz this FF is supposed to be for 16 friendlyLOL:::

 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondHorizon

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 11630

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
ohhh i haven't read any of them. All supernatural suffs kya? Wll surely read thm.

Sry for late replies...FB updtaes thread mein replies padh rahi thi...ppl really amaze me thr.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mish18

ohhh i haven't read any of them. All supernatural suffs kya? Wll surely read thm.

Sry for late replies...FB updtaes thread mein replies padh rahi thi...ppl really amaze me thr.LOL
:::Tere paas aur koi wajeh nahi thi kya joh fb ki excuse use kardiLOL:::
 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
::VIVISI AT 56::You're the Beats 2 My Heart CLOSED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: matwamango   Replies: 1134   Views: 27277

matwamango 1134 27277 20 December 2011 at 12:57pm by ILTHBEB
-VIVISI AT#55//AT CLOSED!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: -CromulentHaze-   Replies: 1097   Views: 24295

-CromulentHaze- 1097 24295 13 December 2011 at 12:53pm by matwamango
VIVISI AT#54//CLOSED!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: -CromulentHaze-   Replies: 1136   Views: 23979

-CromulentHaze- 1136 23979 04 December 2011 at 1:18pm by -CromulentHaze-
VIVISI AT 53 closed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: matwamango   Replies: 1140   Views: 21739

matwamango 1140 21739 27 November 2011 at 3:39pm by -CromulentHaze-
.:.VIVISI AT#52\\CLOSED!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: -CromulentHaze-   Replies: 1141   Views: 23167

-CromulentHaze- 1141 23167 21 November 2011 at 4:41pm by -CromulentHaze-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index