Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
My final copy of the kids on ETERNALLY YOURS

:::SEQUEL:::Eternally Waiting 4 U
Eternally YOURS:::

:::Pia is dead but is she really gone? Find out the chilling spine tingling new LOVE story reborn to find her way back to her BELOVED ABHAY RAICHAND..:::

Abhay Raichand
Vampire Leader to his people. Hates LOVE but LOVES his children. Closed himself off of LOVE forever. It died the day Pia died.

Pixie Petrove (Pia)
Even death could not keep her from coming vack to her SOULMATE ABHAY RAICHAND. Her past life maybe over but those memories haunt her to make Abhay eternally hers forever.

12 ABHIYA Raichands
Raichand Hybrids will do anything for their parents reunion.

Jeet Raichand the eldest son and Abhay's spitting image dotes on all of his brothers and sisters is determined to bring his incomplete family together again.
Preet Raichand second born son looks like his father but has his mothers eyes. Piously adores his big brother and cares for his younger siblings. Won't rest till his Father finds himself again.

Geet Raichand is bonny and spontaneous loves the ground her Father walks on.
Arjun Raichand is the cheeky, naughty son of Abhay's always getting into trouble.
Angel Raichand is very the mischievousness daughter of Abhay and Pia's. Spitfire when it comes to questioning just like her mother and a sharp tongue to boot. 
Prem Raichand is lover by name and lover by nature. Flirts with anyone and everyone. Will play cupid for his parents.

Karan Raichand is the dutiful son of Abhay's willing to undergo any sacrifices for his siblings. The noble one by HEART.
Vedant Raichand the youngest son is spoilt rotten by all of his siblings and the one who can feel his Mothers call. He is stubborn by nature and a rebel.
Chahat Raichand is the vivacious daughter of Abhay's always getting the attention of boys making her brothers lives just a little difficult.
Priya Raichand is high maintenance and very alluring to the eye. Can mystify anyone into doing whatever she wants just by one look. 

Arohi Raichand is sophisticated daddy's girl. Loves to wind her brothers up.
Khushie Raichand is the baby of the Raichand's. She is the apple of Abhay's eyes. Has everyone wrapped round her little finger and often one to lead the rest of the Raichand brood into trouble. Khushie yearns for her Mother's love and see her Father happy again. Emotionally charged.

All Raichand children possess powers to completely devastate any human beings with their individual powers. Together they are unstoppable.
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omg ayeshu! Imraan katrina virman as siblings lol..bt loved it
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: peehu24

omg ayeshu! Imraan katrina virman as siblings lol..bt loved it

Well i was running out of people to add as siblins. I might take Imran off and add VIREN as PREET😳
Peehu24 thumbnail
btw what r u updating today ayeshu?
matwamango thumbnail
MY SS

The wedding any idea how i may start the ceremony????
Peehu24 thumbnail
imraan is fine..he actualy has features sumwhat similar to abhay
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: peehu24

imraan is fine..he actualy has features sumwhat similar to abhay

I was searching for actors looking similar to ABHAY😕 but this seems almost impossible i even tried hard on the girls resorting to asking Nidha for people most of these aka Karan wahi, Nia, Drashti, Asish and finally Jennifer were given to me by her.
Peehu24 thumbnail
wedding n me 😆 Wrng quest to ask wrng person..btw wil we hav abhiya SG in update? 😆
Peehu24 thumbnail
others seemed fine..bt i loved the choice of boys
matwamango thumbnail
Good to know U love the choices on both boys.

I chose VIRAT coz he is naughty like ABHAY as the youngest son

i don'tr know if i should add suhaag raat in this update but i shall see. It won't be like my FF's a little PG rated or should i make it borderline hot.

Help