VIVISI AT# 58- Happy Ever AFTER - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mish18

ohhh i haven't read any of them. All supernatural suffs kya? Wll surely read thm.

Sry for late replies...FB updtaes thread mein replies padh rahi thi...ppl really amaze me thr.πŸ˜†
:::Tere paas aur koi wajeh nahi thi kya joh fb ki excuse use kardiπŸ˜†:::

Originally posted by matwamango

:::Fierly will be my to do list.I am thinking of adding some hot scenes betwwn Abhay and Pia but now i'm not so sure coz this FF is supposed to be for 16 friendlyπŸ˜†:::

Please yaar no boring Abhiya plz πŸ˜› Had enough in the show. Maybe not as hot as Eternally Waiting for you but still never get enough of hot updates. Will be even more happy to see a hybrid coz Pia isn a boring human now πŸ˜ƒ Will be fun to see a vampy slayer hybrid πŸ˜ƒ if u want to show tat is 😊
Originally posted by mandy1024

:::Fierly will be my to do list.I am thinking of adding some hot scenes betwwn Abhay and Pia but now i'm not so sure coz this FF is supposed to be for 16 friendlyπŸ˜†:::

Please yaar no boring Abhiya plz πŸ˜› Had enough in the show. Maybe not as hot as Eternally Waiting for you but still never get enough of hot updates. Will be even more happy to see a hybrid coz Pia isn a boring human now πŸ˜ƒ Will be fun to see a vampy slayer hybrid πŸ˜ƒ if u want to show tat is 😊[/QUOTE] :::This can be done as soon as i have ABHIYA fighting aginst each other to show she isn't weak and that Abhay won't crush her.  A vampire slayer hybrid can't say i haven't done this before or have i???? I am already lost now coz i've written a lot so no idea what i've done and where:::

Please yaar no boring Abhiya plz πŸ˜› Had enough in the show. Maybe not as hot as Eternally Waiting for you but still never get enough of hot updates. Will be even more happy to see a hybrid coz Pia isn a boring human now πŸ˜ƒ Will be fun to see a vampy slayer hybrid πŸ˜ƒ if u want to show tat is 😊
 :::This can be done as soon as i have ABHIYA fighting aginst each other to show she isn't weak and that Abhay won't crush her.  A vampire slayer hybrid can't say i haven't done this before or have i???? I am already lost now coz i've written a lot so no idea what i've done and where:::

Nope there hasn been a vampy slayer hybrid in ur FF 😊 Will be awesome to have one. I have always loved the concept of hybrids ever since I saw Underworld series. The possibility of a stronger species born out of 2 super powerful species is fascinating to me. I have always been greedy for hybrids πŸ˜ƒ in ur FFs.

:::Tere paas aur koi wajeh nahi thi kya joh fb ki excuse use kardiπŸ˜†:::

Arre FB thread on the forum yaar. 
@ Urvi...πŸ€—
I am fine & u..today i could not stay here more times...I just come to inform u in this month i couldn't come in AT properly.
Originally posted by ogive_nab

@ Urvi...πŸ€—
I am fine & u..today i could not stay here more times...I just come to inform u in this month i couldn't come in AT properly.
Ohhh y???πŸ˜’
@ Ayshu: have u any tendency to increase hybrids?😲🀣 

UR kitne hybrids daalu
OMG!!! 12 toh daal diye ab aur kitne chaiye tujhe????πŸ˜²πŸ˜†