India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sid - Copycat Icon continued

orpheus1982 Newbie
orpheus1982
orpheus1982

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
An Icon is someone whom others emulate. People on this forum have spoken before of what a copycat Sid is. When he was Sky's chamcha, he was wearing headbands like Sky and copying his lines. 

And then a couple of days back, when he was Symonds ka chamcha, he had Symonds shear his head to copy him. Makes you wonder, how pathetic and needy is this guy? If Laxmi had stayed in the house and Sid had become Laxmi's chamcha, I am sure he would have started wearing women's clothing! Tongue

Also, how stupid and ignorant about cricket do you have to be to be such a supposed bhakt and fan of Andrew Symonds? Symonds hardly achieved too much of note. In Sydney test of 2008, he only scored big because he kept getting chances from Buckner. And Symonds, because of his misbehavior, destroyed his own career. As a cricket fan myself, I can understand being a bhakt of Sachin, Dravid, Dhoni or Sehwag, or even among non-Indians, Steyn, Lara, Hayden, Gilhrist, even Ponting.

But Symonds? To use Sid's own favorite words, iss Symonds ki aukaat kya hai? He is only famous because he abuses others on cricket field, and then draws arbitrary lines for the acceptability of what his opponents say back to him. In that way, Symonds is like Sky. He can dish it out, but can't take it.

Gnarly_Quinn Senior Member
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Sid's single motto/strategy in the house: find people who I can tag along with /hide behind. It's funny he says the same thing about Juhi, whereas he is doing the same thing as her.
-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Symond behaves like Sid on the cricket field.  Andrew will retire from cricket in couple of years and he must be looking for opportunities either in bollywood films or daily TV soaps. Otherwise why would he choose to be part of bigg boss? Confused

Harbhaji said " iske maa ki " and then the symonds heard  "maa ki" as "monkey " and the whole controversy started Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinit_mittalTony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aspirations3456

orpheus1982 Newbie
orpheus1982
orpheus1982

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

Sid's single motto/strategy in the house: find people who I can tag along with /hide behind. It's funny he says the same thing about Juhi, whereas he is doing the same thing as her.

Very true Pragya. Also, love your display pic. Am a big fan of Community and Alison Brie. Hope Community is revewed. #siseasonsandamovie Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinn

orpheus1982 Newbie
orpheus1982
orpheus1982

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Symond behaves like Sid on the cricket field.  Andrew will retire from cricket in couple of years and he must be looking for opportunities either in bollywood films or daily TV soaps. Otherwise why would he choose to be part of bigg boss? Confused

For all practical purposes, he is already retired. Cricket Australia has already shunned him. No one in IPL truly cares about him. He only took this show to make some money I am sure. Because BB folks were idiotic enough to pay him money for it. He was a such a boooring guest. Total waste of money for BB. Brett Lee or Steve Waugh or someone who really cares about Indian culture would have been a better guest.
Gnarly_Quinn Senior Member
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orpheus1982

Originally posted by pragya_dutta

Very true Pragya. Also, love your display pic. Am a big fan of Community and Alison Brie. Hope Community is revewed. #siseasonsandamovie Smile

#sixseasonsandamovie Thumbs UpLOL
LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top