Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
did rohit find nisha first. watever he does he does chupke only before cctv๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคข not openly. ya the promo may be just to create curiosity . we have selected invisibility n hearing๐Ÿ˜‰. only sinal is visible no one else ๐Ÿ˜† waise who is rohit,raveena โ“๐Ÿฅฑ Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

did rohit find nisha first.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†He was saying big big dialogues that day that he should first reach the root of his problem-Nisha๐Ÿ˜† watever he does he does chupke only before cctv๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคข not openly๐Ÿคฃso true. ya the promo may be just to create curiosity . we have selected invisibility n hearing๐Ÿ˜‰. only sinal is visible no one else ๐Ÿ˜† waise who is rohit,raveena โ“๐Ÿฅฑ yh hum sab drooling over sinal(just felt like opening a thread today,so ainvayi iss topic pe open kiyi thi๐Ÿ˜†)

angel001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
M fearing the first option but hope not
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
~I think so he has come wid witcha to the mehndi ceremony! as kunal invited witcha to mehndi ceremony!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

it could be raveena's fear

witcha will come, but i doubt she will ask rohit to drop her, she knows that if kunal see's rohit, he will get angry

norzar
ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why did kunal invite witcha to the ceremony when his whole family hate the thakrals?
poor siddhi her jealous side will appear again...although maybe that is a good thing.

And I dont think Rohit would dare come to the mehndi...i think it is all raveena's fear that he will...and how come siddhi hasnt asked raveena why she hasnt told vikram yet?
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashnotrai

why did kunal invite witcha to the ceremony when his whole family hate the thakrals?

poor siddhi her jealous side will appear again...although maybe that is a good thing.

And I dont think Rohit would dare come to the mehndi...i think it is all raveena's fear that he will...and how come siddhi hasnt asked raveena why she hasnt told vikram yet?

@ Red:- Yeh Dosti hum nahin thode ge...

ashnotrai thumbnail

well i hope he soon realises his dost is an evil witch.

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i feel Raveena has lost it.๐Ÿ˜†
ashnotrai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

i feel Raveena has lost it.๐Ÿ˜†

yes her and witcha should be admitted to a mental asylum. raveena sees rohit everywhere and witcha dreaming about sinal.