Today's Precap:Whats your take?

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's precap we have seen that Raveena is tensed that Rohit will come to Mehendi venue.

Previously it was shown that Rohit is afraid to go to any of Raveena's marriage functions b'coz of the warning he got from Siddhi and Police.

So whats your take on precap-Is it going to be real/is it misleading

1)Do you think Rohit came to the venue without caring for warning given to him by his dad,Siddhi n police and called Raveena that he's there

2)Is Raveena just getting tensed assuming that Rohit will come and try to create a scene like he did on engagement (dream)

3)Did Rohit come to drop WitchaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I'm expecting 2 or 3

Share your predictions-it's just for funπŸ˜ƒ(waise jo hum expect karthe hai woh show mein kabhi nahi hothe hai).

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Rohit is playing a game... trying to show that Raveena is so madly in love with him... that she is seeing him everywhere (Remember the Shopping wala incident...) aage pata nahin.. Ekta ka serial hai.. dimaag lagane ka koi faisda toh hai nahin! 🀣
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancy1996

I think Rohit is playing a game... trying to show that Raveena is so madly in love with him... that she is seeing him everywhere (Remember the Shopping wala incident...) aage pata nahin.. Ekta ka serial hai.. dimaag lagane ka koi faisda toh hai nahin! 🀣

May be,he was trying to do emotional blackmailing.Waise yeh shaadi thodi na hai,Mehendi aur Sangeet mein aake kya karega yeh-except getting lecture from his dad and punching from Kunal(if at all kunal sees him-which i highly doubtπŸ˜†) or most imp giving fodder for Witcha😑
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think It's misleading. Raveena is afraid that Rohit might show up and do some kind of hungama at the venue. 

I have a question, in the maha episode did they ever show that Raveena said "Mai bhi timase pyar karati hoon Rohit?" to Rohit as they showed it in promos? I don't remember seeing that scene, then again I didn't watch it too carefully as it was dumbeena episode. 

I think it's going to be on similar line where dumbeena is just worried. I don't think Rohit will actually show up.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

I think It's misleading. Raveena is afraid that Rohit might show up and do some kind of hungama at the venue. 

I have a question, in the maha episode did they ever show that Raveena said "Mai bhi timase pyar karati hoon Rohit?" to Rohit as they showed it in promos? I don't remember seeing that scene, then again I didn't watch it too carefully as it was dumbeena episode. 

I think it's going to be on similar line where dumbeena is just worried. I don't think Rohit will actually show up.

No yaar as far as i remember she neither said it nor spoke to him so softly.That was just create dramatic effect for ME.

Today also i feel its misleading precap😊
nancy1996 thumbnail

And I had fast forwarded that part of the episode! Vikram is also so dumb.. falling in love with Raveena... mujhe chod ke Raveena ke peeche bhag raha  hai.. ghamchakar! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancy1996

And I had fast forwarded that part of the episode! Vikram is also so dumb.. falling in love with Raveena... mujhe chod ke Raveena ke peeche bhag raha  hai.. ghamchakar! πŸ˜†

Vikram Raveena ke peeche bhag rahe hai toh tum Deepak ke peeche bhago.🀣I'll give you Deepak's FB idπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No yaar as far as i remember she neither said it nor spoke to him so softly.That was just create dramatic effect for ME.

Today also i feel its misleading precap😊
[/QUOTE]

Thank god, I haven't completely lost it yet. I thought may be they showed that scene and I missed it somehow even though I had watched the full episode twice. I din't know the channels do this kind of cheating in Promos to create curiosity for the ME. Now I know it that's why I think even tomorrow's precap is misleading. 
nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Vikram Raveena ke peeche bhag rahe hai toh tum Deepak ke peeche bhago.🀣I'll give you Deepak's FB idπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ROFLROFL. Thanks Sahasra.. par bachpan mein maa ne kahan tha.. bus train aur ladko pe peeche bhagna useless hain... toh agar tu Deepak ka FB id  degi bhi.. main uska kuch karonngi nahin...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nancy1996 thumbnail
But Vikram hai bahut cute!!!! Aur jab he wears black.. main maar jaawan!🀣