India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Today's Precap:Whats your take?

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
In today's precap we have seen that Raveena is tensed that Rohit will come to Mehendi venue.

Previously it was shown that Rohit is afraid to go to any of Raveena's marriage functions b'coz of the warning he got from Siddhi and Police.

So whats your take on precap-Is it going to be real/is it misleading

1)Do you think Rohit came to the venue without caring for warning given to him by his dad,Siddhi n police and called Raveena that he's there

2)Is Raveena just getting tensed assuming that Rohit will come and try to create a scene like he did on engagement (dream)

3)Did Rohit come to drop WitchaWinkLOL

I'm expecting 2 or 3

Share your predictions-it's just for funBig smile(waise jo hum expect karthe hai woh show mein kabhi nahi hothe haiOuch).

Edited by -sahasra- - 20 December 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

2011renuLuvStrk-001nancy1996-Nags--Rani-Swetha-

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I think Rohit is playing a game... trying to show that Raveena is so madly in love with him... that she is seeing him everywhere (Remember the Shopping wala incident...) aage pata nahin.. Ekta ka serial hai.. dimaag lagane ka koi faisda toh hai nahin! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-sahasra--Nags--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

I think Rohit is playing a game... trying to show that Raveena is so madly in love with him... that she is seeing him everywhere (Remember the Shopping wala incident...) aage pata nahin.. Ekta ka serial hai.. dimaag lagane ka koi faisda toh hai nahin! ROFL
May be,he was trying to do emotional blackmailing.Waise yeh shaadi thodi na hai,Mehendi aur Sangeet mein aake kya karega yeh-except getting lecture from his dadD'oh and punching from Kunal(if at all kunal sees him-which i highly doubtLOL) or most imp giving fodder for WitchaAngry

LuvStrk-001nancy1996-Nags--Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I think It's misleading. Raveena is afraid that Rohit might show up and do some kind of hungama at the venue. 

I have a question, in the maha episode did they ever show that Raveena said "Mai bhi timase pyar karati hoon Rohit?" to Rohit as they showed it in promos? I don't remember seeing that scene, then again I didn't watch it too carefully as it was dumbeena episode. 

I think it's going to be on similar line where dumbeena is just worried. I don't think Rohit will actually show up.

LuvStrk-001nancy1996-sahasra--Nags-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

I think It's misleading. Raveena is afraid that Rohit might show up and do some kind of hungama at the venue. 

I have a question, in the maha episode did they ever show that Raveena said "Mai bhi timase pyar karati hoon Rohit?" to Rohit as they showed it in promos? I don't remember seeing that scene, then again I didn't watch it too carefully as it was dumbeena episode. 

I think it's going to be on similar line where dumbeena is just worried. I don't think Rohit will actually show up.
No yaar as far as i remember she neither said it nor spoke to him so softly.That was just create dramatic effect for MEOuch.

Today also i feel its misleading precapSmile

LuvStrk-001nancy1996-Nags--Rani

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

And I had fast forwarded that part of the episode! Vikram is also so dumb.. falling in love with Raveena... mujhe chod ke Raveena ke peeche bhag raha  hai.. ghamchakar! LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by nancy1996 - 20 December 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-sahasra--Nags-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

And I had fast forwarded that part of the episode! Vikram is also so dumb.. falling in love with Raveena... mujhe chod ke Raveena ke peeche bhag raha  hai.. ghamchakar! LOL

Vikram Raveena ke peeche bhag rahe hai toh tum Deepak ke peeche bhago.ROFLI'll give you Deepak's FB idWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-Nags--Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
No yaar as far as i remember she neither said it nor spoke to him so softly.That was just create dramatic effect for MEOuch.

Today also i feel its misleading precapSmile
[/QUOTE]

Thank god, I haven't completely lost it yet. I thought may be they showed that scene and I missed it somehow even though I had watched the full episode twice. I din't know the channels do this kind of cheating in Promos to create curiosity for the ME. Now I know it that's why I think even tomorrow's precap is misleading. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nags-

Go to top