Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

even Rohit Verma made fun of him... thats sad!! 😆

The show itself is a comedy show, watch the other episodes - Sharukh makes fun of almost all the contestants.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sree421

Very well said. 👏

im sure Sky will do the task (its not that difficult) and will be rewarded by BB or even safe from eviction! Sky's gf is also a BB insider... maybe a deal was made, a little bit of basti for being safe! 
fkbutt thumbnail
sky is looking damn cool in this act .i dont find this funny ..he is looking a kid who is asking something from GOD while praising HIM.specially when nobody actually see him and person wants to show his inner feelings to GOD.it was actally damn cute.i loved sky.
Poor Sky. Usko chappu bana diya. 😆 First dressing down from Aapka Salman then BB. What's this task? Fellow contestants will brand him as cuckoo.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
but why topless...sunny nahin to sky hi sahi?
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i really dont know why do ppl have salman obbsession, guys there are the so called creatives of the show, existing here. unku bhi kuch credit dedu!!

i an really fed up, ab jo bhi hu chaye mahek wins tou salman , sky wins tou salman to cover up maheks affair, mahek comes back tou salman , mahek doesnt come back tou salman that couldnt come as trying to hide the affair, it is like someone sneezes tou that is also due to salman khan this season!!!

he was sent in the house as per creatives to spce up thnigsa and increase trps because bb is
only at top in the IF!!

my sincere request to all please just discuss things as they appear without trying to find out consipracies etc. only few weeks are left thra sa tou enjoy karlein just plain bb, without saying it is fair unfair, conspiracy, cheap giimmick etc??

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fkbutts

sky is looking damn cool in this act .i dont find this funny ..he is looking a kid who is asking something from GOD while praising HIM.specially when nobody actually see him and person wants to show his inner feelings to GOD.it was actally damn cute.i loved sky.

Agreed the poem has such beautiful meaning - But some people are far from sensing it- cause all they can sense are fake glycerin induced tears on a women's face 😉
fkbutt thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

Agreed the poem has such beautiful meaning - But some people are far from sensing it- cause all they can sense are fake glycerin induced tears on a women's face 😉

vey true sky is the most genuin guy on the show