Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This write up is for dev and how i see him...
My lips are sealed to beautiful words...
My mind is filled with that guilt of not giving her what she deserves...

Wish i could be a kid again and say...guide me i am little...but i am not anymore,i am locked up in this cage with four walls...radhika,familly,barkha ,rjp title...
I can not find that key yet...the solution to all this...i get near one wall and the other is moving towards me too...if i lean on one the other breaks down...how can i keep all four together...
Wish to c how creatives solves devs confusion,he is too silent and to a side these days...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ha, ha, Myra! Maybe is Rohan  who can maried with Barka. Will be rezolved entire family problem and RaDev happy situation!!! Edited by instcris - 12 years ago
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
no dont want bh married to rohan want her out of ph
other wise she will create problems for radev
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't want Rohan to marry  Barkha coz  if  Dev would pass the RPship to Rohan Barkha  would remain the RPtian.
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
r/k wil handle the situation and help dev to come out of this pbm
Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: instcris

Ha, ha, Myra! Maybe is Rohan who can maried with Barka. Will be rezolved entire family problem and RaDev happy situation!!!

Cris,dont tease me 😆 I want the problem solved in sm other way not sacrificing rohan...
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Cris,dont tease me 😆 I want the problem solved in sm other way not sacrificing rohan...

Cris please leave Rohan alone...now they are going to turn his nice twisted brain into a marshmallow.

Myra I am getting tired of seeing Dev nodding in the background...from the script it looks as if they don't want to give him his brains.
Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti73

Cris please leave Rohan alone...now they are going to turn his nice twisted brain into a marshmallow.

Myra I am getting tired of seeing Dev nodding in the background...from the script it looks as if they don't want to give him his brains.

Thats why i am sad too,he has been turned on mute...its painfull to watch cb these days...and am so sad abt that
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I too feel sad for Dev. How I wish with Vishwanath's entry Bak's days & this evil's ends start & we can enjoy our new year  with a new beginning. Hope the year 2012 starts with raDev love story or atleast we can see the downfall of these evil & the winning of our RaDev.
Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: chayya55

no dont want bh married to rohan want her out of ph

other wise she will create problems for radev

Exactly,i am so sick of her 😕