India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Locked up

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
This write up is for dev and how i see him...
My lips are sealed to beautiful words...
My mind is filled with that guilt of not giving her what she deserves...

Wish i could be a kid again and say...guide me i am little...but i am not anymore,i am locked up in this cage with four walls...radhika,familly,barkha ,rjp title...
I can not find that key yet...the solution to all this...i get near one wall and the other is moving towards me too...if i lean on one the other breaks down...how can i keep all four together...
Wish to c how creatives solves devs confusion,he is too silent and to a side these days...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1Aruna_cindrellainstcrisKittya_Cullensparklingeyeschayya55ushasrifatssrilanka

instcris IF-Dazzler
instcris
instcris

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Ha, ha, Myra! Maybe is Rohan  who can maried with Barka. Will be rezolved entire family problem and RaDev happy situation!!!

Edited by instcris - 20 December 2011 at 1:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1sesikala

chayya55 IF-Rockerz
chayya55
chayya55

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
no dont want bh married to rohan want her out of ph
other wise she will create problems for radev

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sesikalaerlynda

erlynda Goldie
erlynda
erlynda

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
I don't want Rohan to marry  Barkha coz  if  Dev would pass the RPship to Rohan Barkha  would remain the RPtian.
ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
r/k wil handle the situation and help dev to come out of this pbm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by instcris

Ha, ha, Myra! Maybe is Rohan who can maried with Barka. Will be rezolved entire family problem and RaDev happy situation!!!
Cris,dont tease me LOL I want the problem solved in sm other way not sacrificing rohan...
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Ha, ha, Myra! Maybe is Rohan who can maried with Barka. Will be rezolved entire family problem and RaDev happy situation!!!
Cris,dont tease me LOL I want the problem solved in sm other way not sacrificing rohan...

Cris please leave Rohan alone...now they are going to turn his nice twisted brain into a marshmallow.Ouch

Myra I am getting tired of seeing Dev nodding in the background...from the script it looks as if they don't want to give him his brains.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

august123

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Cris please leave Rohan alone...now they are going to turn his nice twisted brain into a marshmallow.Ouch

Myra I am getting tired of seeing Dev nodding in the background...from the script it looks as if they don't want to give him his brains.
Thats why i am sad too,he has been turned on mute...its painfull to watch cb these days...and am so sad abt that Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index