Awesome Epi..great performance..but the precap..

Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
todays epi was awesome..great performance by both Priya and Ram..specially Priya she was very good..she didnt talk with Ram but didnt cut it either and informed him about that she is goin to her parents..and at the end when she was talkin to her father was also awesome..

Ram talkin with Vik and Priya talkin to her father says it all that how much they love each other..atleast you can see in Priyas eyes that she loves him but for Ram completely no comments..you cant trust him at all..

and the precap was like what the F*** sorry for my lang but seriously he is so mannerless..when ever when we think that he is goin to be nice to her sab ultha hojata hain..as i thou after talkin with Vik he is gonna be atleast nice to her but no..same shoutin..screamin..rudness..as like he is talkin with his servant..

sorry i am too pissed after watchin the precap..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl0103 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also felt the same way after watching precap
I'm positive the anger isn't towards Priya but it's just his repressed feelings about the Apeksha incident but that's no excuse to yell at her like that
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
somewher down de lane i feel dat CV s are inconsistent with ram s character sketch...
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree Celina... why doesnt this man ever talk without Yelling and screaming???
Screaming has become his 2nd nature.. dude needs to take a chill pill and calm his A** down and realize that he is talking to his wife and not his staff..
Celina_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Agree Celina... why doesnt this man ever talk without Yelling and screaming???
Screaming has become his 2nd nature.. dude needs to take a chill pill and calm his A** down and realize that he is talking to his wife and not his staff..

exactly my point..i mean why so much rudness and screamin..as Priya always says aap yeh baat aram se bhi bol sakte hain whats the need of shoutin and why..
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celina_

exactly my point..i mean why so much rudness and screamin..as Priya always says aap yeh baat aram se bhi bol sakte hain whats the need of shoutin and why..

male chauvinism
Celina_ thumbnail
oh i forgot to mention that i loved the sweet scene between Natz and Priya..it was very very cute..hopfully Natz share her problems with Priya as only she can understands her and will solve the problem..
quiet_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with the post...  i was like W*F as well! ... so exasperating!!!! No matter how angry one is, there is no need to talk so badly!!! CVs are messing his character...

yeah i liked the nuts and priya scene... but when nuts said that no one in her house had ever loved her... again i was WTH ... the entire serial started with ram fulfilling nuts'  demands and that's how the marriages took place... he did so much for her and they always talk affectionately... still she forgot him when she said that line...
Celina_ thumbnail
well actually Nastz was referin to her mom the most..thats why she said no one..
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Humara Golu aur Pippu dono Screaming king
And queen hai!! Ram resorts to screaming
On touchy topics:( not defending but just a
Pt of view of his nature