brlliant as always

aww thanks!! ⭐️
Amadora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mysticlover

wow mysterious and creepy!

many questions running in my mind!

(1) who is the blue eyed guy in chains? how did arohi knew him?

(2) why is all that women chained and locked inside those rooms? did DAB do it?

(3) what happened to arohi's grandmom?

(4) why is there a map on DAB's back?

(5) is DAB really DAB?

now just update soon!

I can't answer the questions, 😛

you will find out in the next chapters

hahaha is DAB really DAB?

will try to update soon :D
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow what an update - a very strange and mysterious story

pls continue soon
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Waaoo awesome chapter ya...
Its so mysterious...bt i loved it,..
Continusooon
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the story is gettin mysterious with evry updat.
updat sn
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi,

your story is fab, but been waiting a long time for next update, please update soon, cant wait to see what happens next.

its so mysterous and so different than any other ff i read, so please do continue and update more regulary please.

thanks
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
add me in ur pm list
awesome :-)
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
update soon
Amadora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey girls,

sorry for the late update :(

so here's the next chapter

Chapter 4

She felt a strong hand around her waist. Arohi slowly turned around and looked into two beautiful golden brown eyes. The second her eyes met his. The beautiful golden brown eyes turned into black ones. Arjun gave her a murderous glance and pulled her roughly against him. Anger truly written across his face. He had warned her to not leave his room but no she was too stubborn to listen to him. Arjun wanted to strangle her. In his opinion woman were stupid useless creations. Good for nothing. Arohi tried to push him away but he was too strong. Arjun looked at her beautiful face. Those green eyes he thought. "Dadi, doesn't he like green eyes?" she asked me. I looked at her "No dear, green eyes stands for power and DAB loves power" I told her. She smiled and looked at me with her big green eyes. "That means DAB loves me?" she whispered. "He loves you a lot dear" I answered and stroke her head. She giggled 'DAB loves me' she whispered happily.

Arohi's green eyes remind DAB of Victoria. She didn't fear anything and anyone. She wasn't just an attractive and beautiful princess, she was a very smart and intelligent lady. That's why Arjun chose her. His sister Aisha was Victoria's best friend. Arjun loved his sister. He did everything for her. After his parents death Aisha became his responsibility, his life. Aisha was a tall and attractive princess. She had long curly red hair, golden brown eyes and a beautiful smile. Arjun hated boys who stared at his sister. One day he almost killed a young man who tried to talk to her. Aisha cried and asked him why he did that. Arjun smirked "You're too good for them princess" he had told her.

Victoria had made a big mistake. She fell in love with DAB and love made her weaker. Arjun didn't love her he used her. He killed her! Arjun looked at Arohi for a few seconds. This lady is stronger then Victoria he thought. He didn't know why but he liked Arohi. She was fearless and full of hate! Arohi could kill million souls without feeling sorry for them. Arjun shook his head. He almost forgot what happened a few minutes ago. Arohi raised her eyebrow. 'Why are you staring at me, you devil!' she snapped angrily and tried to get out of his grip. Arjun pulled her closer against him.

He looked at the half broken chain around the big wooden door. He moved closer to Arohi's ear. "You're in trouble, Cat" he whispered. Arohi bit her bottom lip nervously. She was definitely in trouble. Why didn't she just listen to him? If Arjun didn't came on time she would have opened the door and who knows who's behind the closed door. Arjun looked at her for a few seconds. This lady is crazy, he thought. He glared at her and pushed her away. Arohi stumbled back. She felt a sharp pain in her thigh. She looked at her thigh it wasn't bleeding anymore but she could feel the pain.

Arohi closed her eyes, trying to not attack Arjun and kill him for hurting her so much. 'You devil!' she snapped angrily. Arjun cocked his eyebrow. 'Remember sweety nothing hurts' he said with a smirk. 'Don't kill him, don't kill him!' Arohi told herself. Arjun walked to the locked door. He putted his hand on the wooden door and whispered something. The girl from behind the door screamed in pain. 'Please fratello potente, don't do this to me' she begged him. Arjun didn't listen to her. "B-I-H" He whispered. The girl again screamed in pain and started crying. Arjun glared at the door. 'Things have changed, your tears have no affect on me' he said sadly.

It was quiet for a few seconds. Arjun closed his eyes. "I'm sorry' he whispered.

'Vicky please help me!' the girl yelled. Arjun's eyes grew wide. 'Don't you dare to call her name' He snapped angrily. He closed his eyes and whispered an evil spell. 'aaahhh' the girl screamed in pain. 'Vicky, please help me' the girl begged.

Arohi looked at the door and felt an electric shock through her body. The ring around her finger started glowing. Her eyes opened and grew wide. Her beautiful green eyes turned into dark, bloody red eyes, her soft hands became hot as fire, her face became pale and the veins around her eyes became thick and purple. Arohi walked to the wall and grabbed the sword. 'I will kill him before he can kill you' she whispered. She threw her sword in the air. The sword circled in the air and she grabbed it before it hit the ground. She blew her hair out of her face and almost run towards DAB, attacking him.

Arohi and Arjun fell both on the ground. Arohi lay on top of him. 'You want to kill my best friend, I will kill you!' she snapped angrily. She grabbed the sword and hit it through his chest. She didn't stop hitting him. Her dress was red with blood. Arjun felt a sharp pain in his chest. He tried to stop her but it seemed like she was possessed. She hit the sword through his chest again and again. She stopped for a few seconds. 'Blood of a magician makes you stronger, right?' she asked with a smirk. Arjun just nodded. Arohi bent her head and licked the blood from his chest hungrily. Arjun felt weak and tired. He closed his eyes slowly. "This can't be the end" he thought...

Hope you like it

Comment and let me know what you think