SwaRon AT12 - Doorie Sahi Jaye Na... Warning Page-96 - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
@manu...yeah,tat part is true...finally he broke out of his attitude...n i'm still prayin its Swayam hu saves Sharon...
BTW,guys...since it tuk me so long to sleep yesterday...so many questions popped up in my head...cus of tryin to find d gud in d promo...do u'll mind if i share it wit u'll here???...it may give us hope for d party track...
lets hope for the best...!!! Any1 else here???

Sure Abi dii...ask... :)

Alrite...d most important question tat really gave me hope...Swayam looked kinda messed up when he sees Shivam n Sharon 2geta infront of d car...so,maybe tat scene happened afta he was cryin???...umm,though tat wuld mean tat sumthin else has 2 happen tat made him cry...but still i rather hav it tat way...cus if Swayam cries afta seeing them...then hu d hell saves Sharon???...cus Swayam is busy cryin alone...
Well...Abi dii...I dont think Swayum was crying bcuz of sum other reason...i guess it was bcuz of that Chee-vam touching Sharon...and the rest only CV's can answer...
yeah...tats true...i knew tat was a long shot...shows u hw crazy my imaginations ran last nite tryin to make myself feel betta...
abi.. As i said.. This is just a short 20 sec promo... The scenes wun be exactly like wat we have seen in the promo...!!! So anything can happen...!!!
Yeah Manu...i agree wit u...so, d next question...tis was one is kinda sad...Does Sharon really gonna need saving tat nite???...i wanna say yes...but rite nw,i'm so devastated tat even bad thoughts r comin in my head...
guys after thinking everything i m feeling like promo is misleading..!!
all v need to just wait for d episode...!!
i jus know one thing... Now i m much better... And have my full energy.. To supprot each and every devastated SwaRon fan... Cuz u know wat during RDX sir ki party how much ever we wanted SwaRon to kiss they din't... So they cant make sharon and Chee-vam kiss... Cuz they know if sumthing like happenss... They are gonna loose majority of their SwaRon viewers...!!!