SwaRon AT12 - Doorie Sahi Jaye Na... Warning Page-96 - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
lol abi u know what.. Its 1:30 am here m the only one awake and m so damn hungry... Agar mom ko pata chal gaya na... Dat m searching for sumthing to eat.. At this hour of night she will definitely kill me...!!!
Swayam runs after her biut could not find her, he calls her but she does not answer..swayam gets tensed as he knows how sensitive sharon is regarding dese things

Sharon is driving her car and is cryin, she has no idea where she is going...she kept ignoring swayam's call..she stops near a park and sat beside an old man 

SH: What does he think if himself i will not talk to him ever again...
OM: what..ru talking me?
SH: I will kill him...
OM: U want to kill me y beta? what did i do ??
SH: Not u uncle my BF..no he is not my BF anymore...i hate him
OM: OH BF wala problem..its ok give it some time
SH: No way..u dnt usne kya kiya..mere hote hue he is cookin fr sumone else..and buying her dress and moreover calling her sweet..

Sharon is furious and receives a call ..sharon looks at her mobile...and scream dnt call me i hate uuu

OM: Relax beta
Sh: I don't want to talk to him 
OM: Ok is it ok if i talk to him
SH: What...sharon is so angry and lost at the same time that she allows a random stranger to talk to swayam

Old man answers the call

OM: Hello
SW: Sharon, where ru?
OM: She is here?
SW: Here, where and who ru...where is sharon...please i want to talk to her
OM: She is not in a mood to talk to you.
SW: What...but where is she right now..please tell me?
OM: She is at aurbindo park 
SW: Ok please tk care of her..i will be dere in 10 minutes...sharon you are impossible..

Haha...i was doin d same thing jus nw...it was like 3am n every1 is asleep aready...suddenly i was hungry...thank god there still were sandwiches tat mum made for dinner in d fridge...
hey guys.kya chal rha hai?
Originally posted by manasie

na amu dii me jaisi hu koi muje vase hi pasand kar sakta hai toh kare nahi toh m not interested in having a bf... I love my sinlge life... Aur mom dad toh hai h.. Dulha dhundh ne ke liye...!!! Muje itna kasht nai karna khud dhundhne ka...!!!

manu baby bilkul being single is so much fun😛...i miss it at times lol

nd yes tu jaisi hai waisi hi reh..sweet nd adorable
Hei sammy...jus updatin d FF...
ff?wow.kahan se shuru ho rha hai?i want to read
mee too get hungry in night...and i keep hogging and then end up gaining weight and winters main workout karna ..aaiyoo i feel so lazy😛

Plus with my engagement around the corner...my sister is after my life and keep reminding me that i need to loose weight if i want to look beautiful..such a pain i tell u 

But, i dnt give a damn and eat lol
Sammy...actually tis FF was written by appu n a few othas...but then they stopped updatin it...n then appu posted d whole thing in d 10th or 11th AT i'm not sure...from there...v hav been continue-ing d FF...so,if u wanna read frm d beginning..u shuld ask appu to pm u d link to d FF...cus i forgot from where v started...
Swayam reaches the place in 10 mins...
Sh: wat r u doing here... I told u it over... I dun wanna see ur face... I dun wanna talk to u...!
Sw: sharon will u just listen to me once???
Sh: no and she runs away to her car...
Swayam runs behind her...
Sw: sharon! She stops... He pins her to the car..
Listen to me please once...???
Ok! M sorrry... I overheard u and karan talk... U wer telling him that by making me jealous.. U wer trying to add spice... In our relationship... I was angry... Dats y i told kria everything... And she was just helping me...!
Sh: toh phir whom were u talking on the phone...
Sw: no1 dumbo...
Sh: dun lie... And dun call me dumbo...
Sw: aacha my princess... I got a call from a care center and i saw u enter the class... So was just...
Sharon hugs him...
Sh: Please dun do this ever again... I almost felt like ders nothin left for me to live... Widout u.. Ders no life for me...!!!!