Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon AT12 - Doorie Sahi Jaye Na... Warning Page-96 - Page 6

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys...d faceoff jus started n Vicky is hurt...Rey jus entered...n afta d break...our MAJNU is gonna enter d dance floor wit Rey n Nil...cant wait for them to kick tis dumb KR n creep Chee-Vam's ass!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranWahi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wowww majnu is gonna dance after break.hayee lucky u guys.|aww poor vicky.neha k "babu" ko chot lagi:P
KaranWahi5 thumbnail
hey abby no swaron scenes??
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay so first bit:

So the dance battle starts and KR college (EWW) are the first ones ..and they do their thing..it was OKAY and the D3 gang does their thing..I'm not going to say much abt it because you guys NEED to watch it :) it was really good IMO. :) I really liked it.
Then, there is a small SwaRon scene -_- where Swayam is like "Yeh kha tumhara idea aur popular karneka" or something we see a glimpse of the crowd..and Sharon says that If you look closely, the audience is loving it and Swayam just looks away annoyed -_____- Sharon I swear.

Then, the battle is still going on and it's Vicky solo, but one of the KR dude trips him and Vicky's leg is hurting badly..meanwhile, SS see this and the first time, Sharon says lets ignore and think it was an accident, but then the KR college dudes make fun of Vicky and then SS get mad..esp. Swayam..just then KR come in and see whats happening and Sharon goes to Chevam and says that this is going too far but KR college says its not the end yet..

SHIT ITS BACK brb
KaranWahi5 thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG Thank u Sneha details mn batane k liye.Hayee Ma Swayam Angry Young Man. hayee mera Swayam will teach that Chee Vam a lesson.Cumon Swayammm
-Aicha- thumbnail
OMFGGG CHEEVAM IS ASKING SHARON FOR HER NUMBER..(FOR NOW ONLY PHONE) NUMBER 

UGH EWWW

WHY IS SHARON SO IMPRESSED BY HIMMM

HES SO GHATIYAAA -____-
KaranWahi5 thumbnail
Yuck Yuck Yuck plzz no sharon.he is nothing compare to Swayam
Whr is Swayam????
-Aicha- thumbnail
Acha, the second part..well, it's just Swayam, Nil and Rey dancing and it's like AMAZING! :D So, I am not going to say much :) JUST WATCH IT! :D 

But ugh in the end, Chevam takes the mike and he's like Well done guys..seriously you guys were amazing and shit..and Sharon is like smiling at him and Swayam looks at Sharon and sees her looking at him -_________________- screw this shit man. i freaking HATE that Chevam
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Alrite guys...Rey gets mad when he sees all tis...but Swayam stops him n says v hav to teach them their way...so Rey,Swayam n Nil battle against them...n They win...n Chee-Vam comes up n says tat was really gud guys...n d precap...Chee-Vam inivites all of them for a party n asks for Sharon's numberšŸ¤¢...sori 4 d short update...jus rushin to watch d third part...will update properly afta tis!! Edited by ABBY92 - 12 years ago
-Aicha- thumbnail
Sam..in the precap it showed that Chevam has invited the whole D3 gang to a 'party' and they're all standing outside somewhere ..and then in front of everyone, he asks her for her number..-______- Swayam is there only..he didn't have any expression on his face tho :|