Dekha Ek Khwaab

brijraj seems to be fond of manyata guys

NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey though he may seem displeased but i can see dat brijraj though he may think that she is not upto his standards...maybe in his inner self... he seems to be proud of manyata... today's cockroach scene when d lady told she was catching roaches though wat he said was sarcastic i felt a tinge of proudness in it yaar just like UV pointed out a shikhar is a shikhar na... n when uv clapped n when brijraj was shown... his face did show a smile... a proud smile... i can see manyata growing close to her parents once she understands the reality of her situation... manyata needs some practicality in her life which her father may teach her n he needs to liven up a lil n enjoy other things in dis world... i would definitely want to see scenes between brijraj n manyata...afterall a father daughter bond comes first in anything na... i want to see manyata growing close to brijraj n being papa's darling daughter or pari... which seemed to be jay all these days...

p.s except jay all the other ppl in d house seems to be fond of mannu yaar... though she is being immature...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paankh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NiVu-mjht1

hey though he may seem displeased but i can see dat brijraj though he may think that she is not upto his standards...maybe in his inner self... he seems to be proud of manyata... today's cockroach scene when d lady told she was catching roaches though wat he said was sarcastic i felt a tinge of proudness in it yaar just like UV pointed out a shikhar is a shikhar na... n when uv clapped n when brijraj was shown... his face did show a smile... a proud smile... i can see manyata growing close to her parents once she understands the reality of her situation... manyata needs some practicality in her life which her father may teach her n he needs to liven up a lil n enjoy other things in dis world... i would definitely want to see scenes between brijraj n manyata...afterall a father daughter bond comes first in anything na... i want to see manyata growing close to brijraj n being papa's darling daughter or pari... which seemed to be jay all these days...

p.s except jay all the other ppl in d house seems to be fond of mannu yaar... though she is being immature...

I hope what you are saying is correct, that he is proud of her otherwise, he's a really egotic father.  He called her FUNNy Girl today instead of WOh Ladki, so that's a START! 🤔
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yea...he is just a man that is used to the classy and people of his standards and to an extent it is not his fault to be disappointed in Manyata because she has put the whole house on her head. Also,
he resembles UV when it cums to sarcasm and I did find the hint
of proudness in him too today... also for the precap...the way he is
trying to make her eat the fish is hilarious
I don't think he is bad...just needs time understanding her
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope they will develop a lovely father daughter bond. In the beginning they showed us that Brijraj always wanted a son. Would be great if he found that "son" in Maanyata!

I liked his character in today's episode, I hope that the creatives will continue with this:)
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i hope that's the case @Vishwa. I mean its really weird how he doesnt acknowledge his daughter!!

-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: poulomi12

i hope that's the case @Vishwa. I mean its really weird how he doesnt acknowledge his daughter!!

Well...as much as I hated him for not acknowledging her...I later realized how
they had been cheated before by Murari as well and presented with the wrong person...
but I hope the two get along 😳
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hope so.. also I remember on one of the earlier episodes when UV's Dad Giriraj said to Vijay (when he saw manyata in J room and came running to Dadi sa) if she had run away with her chawl wala ashiq...
Brijraj was annoyed and said Giriraj.. so I think he's accepting her as his daughter..

Well That's wat I think.. Let's see wat CV's stored for us ðŸ˜Š (hopefully positive things)
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
winning brijraj's heart will take time!!
NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for replying n liking the post guys...n yeah right from the first he has been giving off vibes of a very good father...he might have been a bad ruler because of his practicality n too high set standards but i m sure he must have been a very good father... n i think in no time manyata may win over her father's heart... as someone pointed out she seems like the son he always wanted...n having the guts to speak back to him n all... if he was a bad father whenever manyata irritates him he would have scolded her maybe even go n abuse her with words like jay does... but he seems irritated n keeps his hand on his head... thinking hey bagwan... he already seems to like his daughter very much... so i m sure in no time she would be having him over her side.n becomes so affectionate ... n maybe he wouldnt want to let go of his daughter(son) by getting her married to uday...lol...he may want his daughter to stay with him for ever... shaadi hogaya toh uday ko toh ghar jamai bankar rajmahal mein he rehna padega ...if that happens...
Edited by NiVu-mjht1 - 12 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah you got a point!!